PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Astrid chuffed she's got a mention in the new tit book.

Where do we start .....any opportunity to throw former "parasite" friends under the bus especially those who used her to raise their own Insta presence (News Flash babes - Astrid used you to capitalise on your own followers and was chumming up with other West Country Kiddie floggers).

Lots of "me me me". Astrid does stuff for " me me me and me ". No mention of what she brings to the friendship (apart from followers)

Rach also can't stop herself to passive aggressively mention that kind sweet Astrid has " a past" - (so one assumes that the claim that she left her husband and daughters are true...not that its Rachs duty to drag it up in her tit book)

Lastly - apparently Simon had the same role as Josh when he was in the Met...so I assume he was East London's Hedgehog finder then?
She’s insufferable. Honestly at this stage I think someone could stop and ask R for basic directions in the street and she would manage to shoe horn in what a saviour of everyone around her she is, stories of her trauma and her broken babies, how all her friends have used her because she is the blueprint for success and happiness, how she is so lush, how she has fixed so many broken babies, how she does so (little) much for others, how she’s channeled her owned deep trauma into facilitating trauma courses (paid for naturally), how she successfully safeguards everyone she comes into contact with, how her family dislike her because they can’t be her..then it’s the first building on the left.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 48
My nearly 10 year old has saved money she's been given for birthday/Easter/Christmas. She wants to buy her own tablet. She did the same for her Nintendo Switch a few years ago. The sense of achievement it brings her is incredible and I'm also teaching her that if she really wants something, then saving for it is the best way. She has just begun showing an interest in skincare so I got her some Simple cleansing wash and moisturiser.....that's it!

• Heart
Reactions: 42
In her book she says Simon had retired from being a sergeant from the met doing the same role as Josh…?? So was Josh a sergeant? And if not how can he do the same role?

• Haha
Reactions: 24

Where do we start .....any opportunity to throw former "parasite" friends under the bus especially those who used her to raise their own Insta presence (News Flash babes - Astrid used you to capitalise on your own followers and was chumming up with other West Country Kiddie floggers).

Lots of "me me me". Astrid does stuff for " me me me and me ". No mention of what she brings to the friendship (apart from followers)

Rach also can't stop herself to passive aggressively mention that kind sweet Astrid has " a past" - (so one assumes that the claim that she left her husband and daughters are true...not that its Rachs duty to drag it up in her tit book)

Lastly - apparently Simon had the same role as Josh when he was in the Met...so I assume he was East London's Hedgehog finder then?
Has to get trolling in there too 🤣🤣 newsflash rach, its normal for every day folk to have made mistakes in their past when they were younger, its nothing to shout about! And if astrid hasn't spoke about it publicly then you shouldn't have planted the seed in your book!
Clearly the Instagram following off her back was a dig at Emily!
And also how can a sergeant have the same role as someone like josh who wasn't that high up?? Am I missing something lol

Reactions: 31

Oh wow her ego knows no bounds! 😳All my friends are so dependent on me 🙄

I’m amazed she hasn’t become a Dame yet, after all she is such a selfless, ducking hero to all! 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I take it Emily will have been edited out the book. It’s a good thing they fell out almost a year before publication. Remember when Emily was watching all the turds so Rabies could sit in Emily’s empty house and write.

Reactions: 28
The bit in the book that Simon went to the other side of Devon to test drive as they didn't know anything about cars, that's the same car that badly failed the mot, all the tyres were different sizes and needed a lot of work doing to it.

And this is just one page.

• Haha
Reactions: 39

I'd say she should treasure that cough 'friendship' she has with Astrid. If the rest of the book is written in the ego driven tone, it's likely to be one of a few things she has left 🤦🏻‍♀️. Wow 😧.

Reactions: 23
Why do none of the kids like dogs when she has two? Possibly except for Lula who gets ordered to walk them. I don't understand it, why she makes such a big fuss about how Edie, Betsy and Wilby don't like dogs.

Reactions: 16
I have never, ever seen her post about a favour she has done for Astrid or any of her other "friends" employees. If she had, we sure as tit would have heard about it. She has people running around after her all the time, certainly not the other way around 🙄

Reactions: 27
Nice to see that she’s proud of teaching W the word “c**t”. Not clever (although it’s amusing he’s calling Sloshy a c**t). If W is truly on the spectrum she shouldn’t be rewarding the language, it should be ignored.

• Sad
Reactions: 22
Arsetrid buzzing she got a mention in the book. Like she didn't no?! Wouldn't saint rancid have to run it past her first that she was going to be mentioned? 🙄
Also, how she describes her friendship with Arsetrid, being a friend she dosent have to fix! Hang on, I thought poor old rancid was the one that had all the trauma & was beautifully broken blah blah blah.

Reactions: 28
Surely Wilby only being 3 should still be in a proper car seat not just a booster, which looks like it's not a harnessed one! My nearly 6 year old is still in a harnessed car seat as he's below the harnessed weight limit of 25kg. Honestly they've never cared about any of the kids safety!
Screenshot_20230305_125015_Chrome.jpg

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 17
Nice to see that she’s proud of teaching W the word “c**t”. Not clever (although it’s amusing he’s calling Sloshy a c**t). If W is truly on the spectrum she shouldn’t be rewarding the language, it should be ignored.
Came here to say exactly this. Why praise and film him saying "cnutasorus " why not say no stegosaurus or something. But then I guess that wouldn't get the huns frothing at the gash would it.

Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.