PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’s off on one again this morning! These poor womens lives she’s trying to ruin just because they have a different opinion to her and call her out on her bullshit.

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
Apologies for the notifications, I’ve just had a 27 page catch up 😱
But see she’s off again, Naming and shaming…doxing people and making threats… what a sad little individual you are Rachet.!
Teach them young, raise them kind… still spewing the same ol tit and yet her eldest is vile to her siblings/step siblings, acting like little miss privileged but can’t hold down a job for toffee, cos bank of mum will always bail her out🥱🥱

To see someone so invested in people who “Trollll other influencers”..firstly, concentrate on your own home and keep that in order, Secondly, YOU’RE NOT an influencer…..nothing you do, say or have makes me want to be you, like you or follow you.!🤡
---
Here we go again!!
When “I” caught her…. Except she didn’t, her new bestie did😂

Reactions: 32
She’s off on one again this morning! These poor womens lives she’s trying to ruin just because they have a different opinion to her and call her out on her bullshit.
She is so dangerous, she is going to do this to someone who is not strong enough to cope with being doxxed and there is going to be a tragedy. Of course it won’t be teeny tiny (in your dreams ratchet) scammer, liar and all round disgusting piece of shits fault 😡 She is really angering me now.

Reactions: 31
Haven’t been on for a while because she bores me, but well done tattlers for getting her to extend his animal play to dinosaurs 👏🏻

Reactions: 15
Makes me laugh when she says "these people are mothers, lawyers, doctors, teachers" .... and?? They are entitled to opinions just like everyone else is!
Why does she always threatening to tell their family. How old is she, 5? I'm telling your mum on you!
My family couldn't give a tit tbh and most people here run their own business.
Take a step back rach and really think about WHY you have thread here. Its not just strangers on the internet who have opinions on you either, every single person you have come into contact with has had a negative experience with you.
I wish she would pick on someone who would just tell her to duck off, she wouldn't screenshot that though would she.

Reactions: 51
Why do these people tit themselves so much? Sorry but this site is not illegal and you won’t lose your job over having an opinion on a forum. Those grovelling messages she shares are exactly what she wants. Just tell her to duck off and carry on with your life

Reactions: 52
I bet she'd say nothing to the "trolls" face to face. She's playing the Billy Big Bollocks when we all know she's a pussy really.

Reactions: 29
Why do these people tit themselves so much? Sorry but this site is not illegal and you won’t lose your job over having an opinion on a forum. Those grovelling messages she shares are exactly what she wants. Just tell her to duck off and carry on with your life
My opinion too. She thinks shes all high & mighty "calling these ppl out"
I'd be telling her to duck right off. Nobody I no cares what i write online.

Reactions: 22
Makes me laugh when she says "these people are mothers, lawyers, doctors, teachers" .... and?? They are entitled to opinions just like everyone else is!
Why does she always threatening to tell their family. How old is she, 5? I'm telling your mum on you!
Take a step back rach and really think about WHY you have thread here. Its not just strangers on the internet who have opinions on you either, every single person you have come into contact with has had a negative experience with you.
I wish she would pick on someone who would just tell her to duck off, she wouldn't screenshot that though would she.
She had. VJCR. Never heard anything about that again have we (from her).
She does conveniently find the people who tit themselves. They all also conveniently delete their accounts after. She would never come after most of the people here. Too many far more intellectual individuals that could tear her a new hole.

Reactions: 34
Jeeso ….. she is really lucky she isn’t mentioned much on Twitter !
Theres alot more platforms out there that are brutal. This is the main reason she deleted her twitter account, because she realised she had no control over sensoring it. And tiktok. Jeez shes lucky she hasn't got a reddit thread about her, that place is brutal and dangerous!
Shes had a few threads on mumsnet but they got swiftly removed because she knew a mod, same with the devon live. She hates it when someone is posted on Facebook and she can't get it deleted though!

Reactions: 26
I think what makes her giddy about "catching trolls" is the fact they then message about how sorry they are and grovel. She absolutely gets a hit off it,likr playing god to her. Wondet ehich gives her the bigger buzz, saturday sniffs or troll catching?

PS, you still need to look for the definition of a troll.

Reactions: 24
Imagine being the kind of woman who would grass on a nurse for venting on an website after everything they've been through during COVID years. Plus now as they are all completely drowning due to NHS underfunding. Not to mention the lack of qualified staff due to Brexit causing them to quite often do three peoples jobs.

Scumbags. Shame on all involved frankly.

• Heart
Reactions: 53
'If you come for me I will out you' Give it a rest Rach, you cant even put your own ridiculously overpriced shoes on without that twit of a husband holding your teeny tiny fake tanned hand. You'll do nothing you Cuntasaurus!!! 🖕PS Learn what a troll is tit for brains!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 58
Imagine being the kind of woman who would grass on a nurse for venting on an website after everything they've been through during COVID years. Plus now as they are all completely drowning due to NHS underfunding. Not to mention the lack of qualified staff due to Brexit causing them to quite often do three peoples jobs.

Scumbags. Shame on all involved frankly.
She doesn't use the NHS anyway, her kids go unchecked! And she can afford private so what does she care!
*sarcasm*

Reactions: 22
" Doctors, teachers, Nurses,". Yes, the same professionals who are trained up on Safeguarding procedures around children and refuse to stand back when they see it constantly being violated by a Narcissist.

She's so alarmingly unaware that by spouting this bullshit constantly, she puts her foot in it time and time.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 42
I wonder if most of her ‘Trolls’ mention the word PayPal and this is why she doesn’t share those messages?!!!
Hey trolls if you choose to message her don’t forget to ask her about the PayPal, can’t see her outing you if you do!

Reactions: 28
Jesus. The little clip above is about Lula? Her vulnerable and possibly autistic 13 year old? What kind of 'mother' would even think of writing something so hurtful and triggering. Is she suggesting that Lula is some kind of sociopath with no emotion? bleeping hell Rachel Hambleton you never fail to amaze me with your utterly low level of parenting and care for those kids.
*Eta* The digital footprint of those kids is shocking. That's out there for anyone to see and read. I could cry for Lula.
The worst part is, it's not just a digital footprint either. It's there in print, for anyone to read forever.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.