PTWM #170 Betsy has gone to the land where womens clocks are bigger than Joshua's.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I am wracking my brain to think of instances where the disconnect between what is written and what the realities of their actions are, are as vast as this. I won’t go down the hyperbolic ‘I’ve never seen anyone who is this duplicitous and delusional’ as that does no-one any favours, but damn, the gap between words and actions is a chasm to the point where it makes me question their grasp on reality even more.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Her life and multitude of grudges against people just sounds utterly exhausting. I wonder if she will ever look back and regret the amount of time and energy she has spent with all of these silly little games.

Reactions: 34
she is such hypocrite, her sharing that story about the bystander effect but didn’t she watch a tattler being abused and she and Josh done nothing.

sorry I cant remember what tattler it was.

• Sad
Reactions: 36
she is such hypocrite, her sharing that story about the bystander effect but didn’t she watch a tattler being abused and she and Josh done nothing.

sorry I cant remember what tattler it was.
That sounds to me like she took the story about the ice cream queue from here, then rewrote it about her dad

• Heart
Reactions: 28
God, what a load of word vomit in that tit book.
Same tit different front cover 😴
Throwing S under the bus making out it was her choice not to see the boys when thats not the case at all. And shes really going for Wayne isn't she 🤦‍♀️
Iv never come across someone who spouts so much bullshit and comes out being the victim covered in glitter every single time.
Change the record you idiot.

Reactions: 37
Yes, here's a screenshot from her page where it shows exactly that.
Funny how she shares this but did she stop when Vanessa asked her to not mention her and her girls in the next book as it was making her suicidal? No she bleeping didn’t, she went online and taunted them that she had ‘all the proof for the legal read’.

bleeping head! 🤬

FYI If anyone is interested. Her step sister’s book burning video has had almost 300 views since it was mentioned here 2 days ago.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Hilarious that she chose this example! (Rach, you forgot the Dentist that tells you to take your obviously injured child to the hospital!)
9818C45D-CCA4-4963-BEC1-FCFD1FDE8914.jpeg

Reactions: 10
It’s a sad day when you’re so short on friends that an anonymous “troll hunter” is your new bestie 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 57
I’m confused as I thought the book is about ‘toddlers, teens and everything in between’ yet so far all that I have read has been me, I, we (assuming her and J) and trolls. If I didn’t know who she is then I would be expecting the book to be some kind of ‘how to’ parenting guide when in fact the reality is that it’s more of a how not to parent your children and stolen children.
She can’t help but continue to slag off the kids’ other parents but why? It doesn’t help the kids and the other parents have heard it all before (I wish they had the backing to take her to court and bring her down a peg or two) No matter what the other parent has done it’s her and Js job to protect the kids from the past, to show them what a healthy relationship is and whilst they may never forget things that are in the past it is unhealthy for them to have to relive it every time R needs to make a few quid.
My eldest who is an adult knows that her dad and I aren’t together any more and split when she was young but she doesn’t know why and doesn’t need to know and even if she asked I would tell her the bare minimum as it’s not her past it’s mine and she shouldn’t have to try to make sense of any of it.
They are the most dysfunctional family I have ever seen and it’s all her fault. I hope one day when the kids are grown up that at least one of them will tell their story when they realise what a mess her and J made of them.
---
It’s a sad day when you’re so short on friends that an anonymous “troll hunter” is your new bestie 😂😂
I think it’s someone she knows, someone in her circle, maybe Josh. I’m sure the same has been said by others previously

Reactions: 32
Oh wow her ego knows no bounds! 😳All my friends are so dependent on me 🙄

I’m amazed she hasn’t become a Dame yet, after all she is such a selfless, ducking hero to all! 🤦🏼‍♀️
Rachel Hambleton fully intends to be on the kings honours list.
She truly thinks she is deserving of one & will get one.
It's all part of her mental illness.

Reactions: 16
The font is so massive there's barely anything to fill each page. All those times away from the tiny turds churning out the word soup and there's hardly anything to show for it!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Ahhhh..suck it up Apicellas. The reason why a tearful Betsy came to stay with one of you after she sent you a video describing her Mother demanding a takeaway and smashing up plates was, actually, because it was Betsy herself who was violent and upset poor old Lula - who no one normally gives tit about unless it's for sympathy content.

Also apparently Lula has zero empathy for anyone. I don't even want to go down the road of exploring the consequences of your own Mother, at only 13 years old, putting that in a book to be preserved for all enternity.

Also Rach - be careful with Reddit - that place is brutal and made up of "don't give a duck Americans" You wouldnt want to come under their radar. That forum makes Tattle look like Readers Digest.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 38
So she admits in the book that the boys mum has probably tried to contact them (since they went to live with her and Joyce full-time), but she has done nothing to facilitate contact?
Wouldn't you reach out to her and ask if you could help etc?
I mean, that's what a woman who supports women would do surely? :unsure:

• Sad
Reactions: 48
Will be so interesting when the kids are all grown up and actually have some life experience to see how they respond to their childhoods and her “parenting” I can not believe that this has been published, awful to read grammatically and also just the same old crap regurgitated.

Reactions: 29
Jesus. The little clip above is about Lula? Her vulnerable and possibly autistic 13 year old? What kind of 'mother' would even think of writing something so hurtful and triggering. Is she suggesting that Lula is some kind of sociopath with no emotion? bleeping hell Rachel Hambleton you never fail to amaze me with your utterly low level of parenting and care for those kids.
*Eta* The digital footprint of those kids is shocking. That's out there for anyone to see and read. I could cry for Lula.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Ahhhh..suck it up Apicellas. The reason why a tearful Betsy came to stay with one of you after she sent you a video describing her Mother demanding a takeaway and smashing up plates was, actually, because it was Betsy herself who was violent and upset poor old Lula - who no one normally gives tit about unless it's for sympathy content.

Also apparently Lula has zero empathy for anyone. I don't even want to go down the road of exploring the consequences of your own Mother, at only 13 years old, putting that in a book to be preserved for all enternity.

Also Rach - be careful with Reddit - that place is brutal and made up of "don't give a duck Americans" You wouldnt want to come under their radar. That forum makes Tattle look like Readers Digest.
Just HOW does she think this is appropriate. This has made me so angry and upset for poor L. How can these publishers think this is morally and ethically okay?! She is 13, THIRTEEN, and her mum not content with documenting all this for strangers is making money from it. Clearly she has read that NDs don’t show or demonstrate empathy so has run with this. This is a very, very unfair representation. Of course people with ASD/ADHD feel empathy - they just process the circumstances surrounding it all and therefor respond very differently, still on an individual basis. That’s also why ND girls in particular mask so well. They totally understand the world around them, they want to fit in, are loyal, therefore they must have empathy. I would not dream of throwing my child under the bus like this, but of course she’ll gaslight poor L now and make her her bestie (daughter) so that despite L knowing it doesn’t sit right that her mum is discussing her like this, she is also getting all this extra special attention. It’s how we see R operate all the time. Those who have published and enabled this should hang their heads in shame. Laws need to change.

• Heart
Reactions: 47
So Bekind had a violent incident during lockdown then smashed up a hotel room on holiday last summer. That’s really not normal behaviour at all for a teen.

Reactions: 40
So Bekind had a violent incident during lockdown then smashed up a hotel room on holiday last summer. That’s really not normal behaviour at all for a teen.
Yep and then imagine your mother writing about it for all to see. You can’t erase that rachet. Be kinds future employers will thank you for this one rach !

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.