PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm no autism expert but having listened to her bang on about Wilby for months I can say with an experts opinion having just seen her stories that he is most definitely not non verbal .
why does she keep saying he is

Reactions: 34
Why does Josh keep trying to provoke a reaction from Wilby how many times did he say no daddy as it obviously scared him but he just carried on and Rachet just kept filming and laughing

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 29
Who’s the new bestie? We’ve not seen her before have we?

Although we have seen a young woman with long dark hair and a toddler son….

Reactions: 19
Wilby's understanding is clearly there, he also has context. When josh pretends to hurt himself and Wilby kisses it better. His speech is coming on so much. Its better than my sons was at that age and he 'just' had a 'speech' delay and he didnt have a camera stuck in his face all the time!! He also had a horizontal and transporting schema (lined things up and carried them around). Hes now at college with Dyslexia finishing his course and applying for the Navy.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 36
So she threatens to delete all those whose who haven't paid and hey presto they all pay. Easy money that

Reactions: 18
Happy Saturday! Here we go again…

if any of these women read/comment here, I hope you’re okay 💖

Mod edit don't repeated possible doxxing information.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 45
Why do people tit themselves? I’d be like wow ok, I’m glad you know what I’ve said as I stand by it all. Contact my employer, family. I’d tell them what a vile, scamming excuse of a woman she is. I’d also tell them how she destroyed two families by being a cheating slag. Which is worse Rachel? Sending a few messages criticising your behaviour On a forum or destroying the lives of women and children by wrecking their parents marriage? Hmmm

• Heart
Reactions: 62
Not even sure what she’s talking about at this point tbh
That first pic, I'll take things that happened in Ratshits head for $400 🤣🤣
Last time she was seen in town (a friend of mine saw her) she over heard someone talking on their phone, she tit herself and walked the other way. Person on the phone wasn't even aware of her existence 🤣🤣
---

She just put this on PTWM. The others were on Patreon. She’s absolutely lost the plot?
She's doxing a woman now, well done ratshit! Fastest way to get a knock on the door from real police (not the hedgehog department)

Reactions: 40
Is she smoking crack tonight?!
What the duck is she on about. So these women walked up to her and told her what the evil trolls are plotting??
Surely that’s them giving you a heads up??

Also what have we been plotting? Is there another troll hate site that I’m not part of?
And why is she trying to crawl up Hinch’s ass by talking about her trolls 😂
She’s making my brain hurt! So many questions 🥴🤣

Reactions: 38
Rachel. Hannah hasn't even been mean. She just made a valid point in a question? And you've gone loco over it.

Then turning on the teacher... how can a teacher make comments on the Internet? One may ask how can someone who advocates for DV psychologically abuse her husband openly on the Internet? Same thing, no?

The hypocrisy is staggering

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.