PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can't she see the utter hypocrisy of helping mums get their babies back but not supporting Sam through her issues and helping her have a relationship with her boys? I appreciate the boys may be better off living with R and J as others have said but why hasn't she offered to work with Sam and help her? That would be a kind thing to do but all she cares about is throwing her under the bus. She should be ashamed of herself.

• Heart
Reactions: 66
Just watched the videos of Ratshit and Jen bathing the dogs, to be honest I’m shocked that Riddled has even done that herself, doesn’t she have paid minions to do everything for her 🤔

Reactions: 17
I’ve just noticed that ADHD (ND) post she has shared. Firstly, sharing it with absolutely NO context is extremely unhelpful. The opening statement by the news reader is alarming if you don’t have the chance to listen right through to the end (which you can’t on her post and I doubt very much R has too). The suggestion then is that she agrees with this uneducated, hugely patronising, blanket statement around any ND brain being a superpower. Lack of sleep, inability to focus, process, hyper focus or being doggedly determined comes with huge downfalls. People with ADHD do not consider not being able to sleep as a super power. It’s debilitating and just feeds into the other patterns the following day. When you listen right through to the lady being interviewed, lots of what she says is the important stuff. She is clearly an ADVOCATE, for NDs. She’s a realist. She sees where tangible changes need to and can change the world for NDs but mostly she puts a positive spin on it all. She is the opposite of R. R has used the diagnosis to command pity, make money, run with a narrative of life limiting disability, she’s used every single stereo type she has read about on the internet to further reinforce poor Wilby’s ‘diagnosis’ without even taking the time to get to know or understand him or fully experiencing the difficulties that ND people face in a NT education system or just life in general. She has made money off her sob story. If only she had thrown herself into actually understanding and advocating for her clever little boy, like the rest of us ND mums do. But then we all know, her idea of advocating is jumping on a band wagon of some sort to, ultimately, line her trackie bottom, cargo pant, over priced designer jacket, pockets.
It just highlight’s R’s ignorance about it all. Despite her assertions that she worked in diagnosing autism etc for 18 years. She either didn’t or she didn’t bother taking anything in, and I know which my (legitimately earned) money is on.

Wonder if this is a prelude to her or J getting an adult diagnosis of ADHD? Who knows.

She has a platform that she could do so much good with in this field. Too much like hard work and not lucrative enough I guess.

Reactions: 15
Can't she see the utter hypocrisy of helping mums get their babies back but not supporting Sam through her issues and helping her have a relationship with her boys? I appreciate the boys may be better off living with R and J as others have said but why hasn't she offered to work with Sam and help her? That would be a kind thing to do but all she cares about is throwing her under the bus. She should be ashamed of herself.
Exactly what I have thought all along. The hypocrisy of the woman. She doesn’t give a damn about women who have suffered domestic violence. She saw a money making opportunity and ran away with it. In my opinion the people who have enabled her to run the sham show should be held accountable. She is nothing more than a con artist

Reactions: 26
@BusyDoinNuffin I totally agree with you, the opening statement that you first hear sounds so bad out of context of the whole conversation. I had a listen to the whole thing and was so relieved to hear the rest of the conversation made more sense!! I feel very strongly about ND conversation as my 8yr old daughter has adhd and there are so many misconceptions shared which is so frustrating.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Interesting that she’s tagged her book agent after someone asked on here if she has self published….

Also interesting that when you click on that woman’s page she has a post for every book she advertising, and rachaeleeeeeeee’s is the only one you can’t comment on…..

• Haha
Reactions: 35
I see her book agent is responsible for Greedy’s book too. Obviously don’t do their homework (or come on here and read the Wiki’s) That explains why R and J were at G’s book launch, it’s not just YTS Alan they share.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
No, she's signed some of her books and is going to advertise them on PTWM.
She had also said on their Q&A the other night on patreon that she started her period last week on the last day of recording her audio book. The same day sloshy made her miss her train by going to buy her a bacon sandwich aa she hadn't eaten so that caused a massive row 🙄
Great. Who wants a signed book by a nobody! I wouldn't waste my time nor money!
I don't do Patreon I was thinking about signing up but I'd rather give to a cancer charity each month at least I know it's going to help someone who needs it rather than putting it in her pocket to find her lifestyle!
---

Just realised that if Edie is so obsessed with her beauty regime and is using products meant for adults and spending 30 minutes every morning on her face, why isn't she being sent off to her not-auntie Hannah for a facial? How come Rachel doesn't go there for facials and her skin constantly looks a mess? This has been puzzling ever since that awful Elemis advert.
Why is she allowing her 9year old daughter to put such products on her face! A simple gentle moisturiser like dove or Nivea will be fine for a child her age! She doesn't need fancy stuff! It's like the personalised lippy that she got her for Xmas! I buy bog standard whatever is on offer at boots hahah

Great. Who wants a signed book by a nobody! I wouldn't waste my time nor money!
I don't do Patreon I was thinking about signing up but I'd rather give to a cancer charity each month at least I know it's going to help someone who needs it rather than putting it in her pocket to find her lifestyle!
---

Why is she allowing her 9year old daughter to put such products on her face! A simple gentle moisturiser like dove or Nivea will be fine for a child her age! She doesn't need fancy stuff! It's like the personalised lippy that she got her for Xmas! I buy bog standard whatever is on offer at boots hahah
Considering she was playing with my little ponies only a couple of months ago and now has a skin routine to make her glow. A girl of that age should get her glow from playing outside in the fresh air like every other nine year old. 9 year olds just need a dicht with a face cloth !

Reactions: 33
It’s going to end up giving her major skin issues. At that age the body is still producing natural oils that will keep her skin moisturised. She’ll have no dirt or impurities on her skin that’s needing cleansed away and she doesn’t need ”dewy“ skin at 9 years old. It’s terrible the issues that she’s allowing that kid to have in the future.
That set is aimed at someone in their twenties/early thirties, a nine year old should not be using anything that “plumps” the skin or contains AHA’s or salicylic acid. It’s awful how she doesn’t let that wee girl be a child.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 37
That suck up that keeps buying presents(don’t know or care about her name) what an absolute loser she must be. Buying presents for your boss and her kids 🤮 Not even cheap presents. I’ve just deliberated over a £60 moisturiser and thought it’s too much. Even though I earn a decent amount and have no money worries. Then you have this wet wipe buying her boss’s kid a £50 skincare set. Guess moneys no object when you work for Ratshit.
Obviously making sure she doesn’t become the next toxic one. I cringed to death at the pottery painting when she was trying to make jokes or banter and it just came across as awkward and weird.
What a shame she has no self worth or integrity.
Perfect for Rancid to walk all over and use to her hearts content. I fully believe that woman would wipe R’s arse if she asked her to.

Reactions: 34
On the subject of school uniform jumpers, I almost commented on all of the previous comments.
What an absolute pain in the fuckn arse school uniforms are, even when they are labelled!!! 😭😭😭.
I have to confess, my children each had one school uniform jumper. It got washed midweek, & hung on the washing line for some fresh air.
But they didn't actually wear it much, because of PE day, swimming day & art day. But they still had to enter & exit school each day with the correct uniform. So anyway, the jumper wasn't worn that much and I was washing the other parts of the uniform every day 🫤.
I'm now doing it all over again with my husband's uniform 😂.
Don’t get me started on my other half’s uniform 3 T-shirts, works from home some days but wears his uniform tshirt when working from home 🤦🏼‍♀️
I had polite words with him (no snarling or gritted teeth like our Rach would have done) asked him not too and he hasn’t.

ps Josh is a sacked police officer
Pls Rach has to pay for her own book signing tour, being Sunday times best seller and all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
direct from the horses mouth at the start of the signed books announcement

“I can’t handle the children I’ve got” - Rachel Hambelton 4/3/23

Most honest thing she has ever said!

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I see her book agent is responsible for Greedy’s book too. Obviously don’t do their homework (or come on here and read the Wiki’s) That explains why R and J were at G’s book launch, it’s not just YTS Alan they share.
It just makes R look even worse that she's having to pay and organise her own signings and "book tour" 🤣🤣
Greedys was all organised and paid for by someone else and professionally done (I hate greedy btw)
Every time she brings a book out, everyone has censors everything, its pathetic and really rubbish for business. People are getting fucked off and fed up with being controlled in regards to freedom of speech.

Pisses me off when that's like R complain about reviews etc because I'm sure as tit that she's complained at least once in her life about a service she's paid for and wasn't happy with and didn't make her a troll!

Just watched the videos of Ratshit and Jen bathing the dogs, to be honest I’m shocked that Riddled has even done that herself, doesn’t she have paid minions to do everything for her 🤔
Thing is, anytime one of her licky arse mates/collegues comes to visit they always get roped into doing stuff for her. Whether it's tidying up looking after kids, cleaning up after dogs. She takes the piss.
She loves everyone running around after her & her lazy arsed family.

Reactions: 20
That screenshot of couch to 5k is hilarious. She has posted that purely to show all her new patrecon subscribers. No other reason.

Those cargo trousers are stretched to high heaven over her groin!

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.