PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So what exactly is she going to say to the Head on Monday morning? What does she think the Head is going to say back?
She's deranged without a shadow of a doubt. 😱

Reactions: 52
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
Must be reading it wrong because I can't see anything worth phoning anyone about. And it's not even about her 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 56
She is all about women supporting women but happily destroys their lives.

Why don’t they just block and move on, people are allowed opinions Jesus 🙄

Reactions: 53
Wonder if hinch won’t confirm a date for the play date so she’s trying to crawl up her arse and make her want to be friends

Reactions: 25
She has actually lost the plot. Doxxing someone who expressed an articulate opinion about another person!!!
Hinch ignores her actual trolls. She's a millionaire and doesn't give a 💩.
Why does R feel the need to get involved?
Spending your Saturday night troll hunting.
What a sad life.

She just said last week her mental health is the best its been in months 🙄🙄🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 61
I actually can’t cope. She’s uploaded loads of theese screenshots of “Katie’s” tattle posts. All from hinches thread lol. Nothing to do with her what so ever. Is she that desperate to get up her arse oh my days 😭😭😭
What's bad about this? Literally someone saying they followed someone and found them helpful, now find them a bit braggy so doesn't

What's the trolling part of that? Even if that was messaged directly to Hinch its not a trolling message. I'm so confused lol

Reactions: 54
So when people contact brands that she's worked with to say she's not appropriate to advertise their products, it's "trolling", but it's ok for her to threaten to contact someone's employer because they said something about someone else on a public forum? Come on Ratshit, I'd love to hear how this is any different to those you brand "trolls".

• Heart
Reactions: 66
This is absolutely shocking that people enable her to behave this way. What the hell will she say to the head on Monday. Surely at this the it’s her bullying people online 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Someone needs to take her phone away. She's asking people for details of a school so she can report a troll? Hello Mr X. I just wanted to let you know that one of your teachers has said she doesn't like Mrs Hinch. Who am I? Rachaele Hambleton with an extra E from Devon. What do you mean you don't care and you don't know who Mrs Hinch is. Hello, hello??

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 103
Someone needs to take her phone away. She's asking people for details of a school so she can report a troll? Hello Mr X. I just wanted to let you know that one of your teachers has said she doesn't like Mrs Hinch. Who am I? Rachaele Hambleton with an extra E from Devon. What do you mean you don't care and you don't know who Mrs Hinch is. Hello, hello??
As if teachers haven't got enough to deal with at the moment without this bleeping lunatic ringing up to complain that one of them has voiced an opinion online. Jesus Christ! :rolleyes:

Reactions: 55
I can’t see the head giving two hoots about what she’s written, I can’t see anything that says she’s directly contacted Hinch? And as long as she’s not done it during working hours they won’t care. Ptwm really is a pathetic human being. So much for women standing up for women when’s she’s trying to get someone sacked, a woman she knows nothing about.

Reactions: 48
Doesn't she go on a troll rant when something has gone off with either school, nursery or children's services?
Why does she feel the need to do this? Has she not wrecked enough life's already? Rach, bit of advice for you- put down the phone, close your social media's and just be happy for the life you have. A lot of people would love to be able to live on the South Coast, afford a mortgage or be able to do a supermarket shop without constantly adding up how much they have left to spend. You have 4 children, each with their own uniqueness and 2 step sons. You have quite literally have the family some people dont. Be thankful for that for goodness sake.

Reactions: 54
Go have another line Rach, put your phone down and get slosh to play you something smoothing on his guitar.
Stop acting like a loon

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.