PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just had a nosey on the publishers page so you reckon she is on the hybrid contract - so she had to cough up the initial costs
Ohh considering she’s had no marketing done other then what she’s peddling, it certainly looks like she’s on the hybrid contract,
Paying for it all herself just to have a witch about more people 🤦‍♀️
The bitterness that woman holds!!

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Five school jumpers for one kid?! They’re about £14 each for my youngest’s school and £24 each for the elder two. Am I the only person that has two for each kid?

If I were to have five jumpers for each of mine, that would be £310 on jumpers alone! Never mind the specific polo shirts, Tues, pe kit and all that jazz added in. These are big standard state schools btw, nothing fancy.

Maybe I should vlog every waking moment of my kids’ lives and set up an appeal for some vouchers 🙄
I was a 5 of everything mum at primary as the uniform was inexpensive and my kids were messy also meant I only had to do a uniform wash on a Friday night! Fast forward to him being in sixth form where he has to wear a suit everyday and it’s a whole different story!!

Reactions: 15
Five school jumpers for one kid?! They’re about £14 each for my youngest’s school and £24 each for the elder two. Am I the only person that has two for each kid?

If I were to have five jumpers for each of mine, that would be £310 on jumpers alone! Never mind the specific polo shirts, Tues, pe kit and all that jazz added in. These are big standard state schools btw, nothing fancy.

Maybe I should vlog every waking moment of my kids’ lives and set up an appeal for some vouchers 🙄
I’ve got a boy in reception in a sen school. started with 2 jumpers and lemme tell you I was using the hair dryer on them every morning where my washing takes so bleeping long to dry as well as just me being a tit adult and not being able to keep up with my laundry (adhd)🤣 he’s now got 4 jumpers and 10 polos just to make my life that little bit easier 🤣😭

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I’ve got a boy in reception in a sen school. started with 2 jumpers and lemme tell you I was using the hair dryer on them every morning where my washing takes so bleeping long to dry as well as just me being a tit adult and not being able to keep up with my laundry (adhd)🤣 he’s now got 4 jumpers and 10 polos just to make my life that little bit easier 🤣😭
Snap. My daughters school luckily does a second hand uniform sale once a year and they sell the jumpers for £1 each so I always stock up then, and they’re always in great condition, I refuse to pay the school uniform shop prices of £14 per jumper!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
Snap. My daughters school luckily does a second hand uniform sale once a year and they sell the jumpers for £1 each so I always stock up then, and they’re always in great condition, I refuse to pay the school uniform shop prices of £14 per jumper!
I do this. Got 3 jumpers and a t shirt for £2.50. Was buzzing. 😂😂

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Wow who'd want a signed book by a crook?!

The huns will lap it up just like the weirdos buying hinchs notafarm book!

Weirdos
Please can we have this as a thread title?

It's ironic she has to flog the book on PTWM, what happened to them being awful on there? Not when she wants to sell tit are they!

Reactions: 30

I have two kids. They have one official jumper and then two George equivalents. Absolutely zero way I’d be paying for five per child.

Shes bleeping mental!

Reactions: 14
I’m a SEN mum and let me tell you, I have 10 jumpers/cardigans…couldn’t tell you where the other 9 are though!! Or the many pairs of shoes, pencil cases, books, water bottles etc, random sports socks, tracksuit tops, trainers and spoons that have never made their way home or even into the lost property box. It is less stressful though now I understand why (ADHD) and school are supportive in me going in and retracing steps (and the mini adventures my child’s mind has gone on) to retrieve them!

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Maybe it's a coincidence that Rachaeaeaeaeaeaele ran a school uniform drive and Edie has 5 school jumpers...maybe not...🤔

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
I really want to buy some period pants for my daughter she only started her periods 6 months ago she suffers wearing pads as they really irritate her skin just like me but she really doesn’t want to try tampons yet. I’m not giving rancid any clicks or money in her pocket so any recommendations?
She’s such a twit and I’m annoyed that I’m infested in a product she’s advertising
I wear the high waist full brief cheeky pants. They have been excellent value and so comfortable. I picked the cheeky brand cause they looked the most comfortable for curvy ladies. A few curvy friends had tried modibodi and found them a poor fit.

Reactions: 13
The fact she's giggling about people suggesting she's pregnant. Like of course people would say that because you literally said you have an announcement with a smug look from you and your husband in the photo and making everyone wait 18 (?) hours for it 🙄🙄 can tell she knew people would say that too. Classic way to up her engagement no doubt. As Wilby used to say 'WOW!' signed copies 🙃🙃🙃

• Angry
Reactions: 28
On the subject of school uniform jumpers, I almost commented on all of the previous comments.
What an absolute pain in the fuckn arse school uniforms are, even when they are labelled!!! 😭😭😭.
I have to confess, my children each had one school uniform jumper. It got washed midweek, & hung on the washing line for some fresh air.
But they didn't actually wear it much, because of PE day, swimming day & art day. But they still had to enter & exit school each day with the correct uniform. So anyway, the jumper wasn't worn that much and I was washing the other parts of the uniform every day 🫤.
I'm now doing it all over again with my husband's uniform 😂.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I’ve just noticed that ADHD (ND) post she has shared. Firstly, sharing it with absolutely NO context is extremely unhelpful. The opening statement by the news reader is alarming if you don’t have the chance to listen right through to the end (which you can’t on her post and I doubt very much R has too). The suggestion then is that she agrees with this uneducated, hugely patronising, blanket statement around any ND brain being a superpower. Lack of sleep, inability to focus, process, hyper focus or being doggedly determined comes with huge downfalls. People with ADHD do not consider not being able to sleep as a super power. It’s debilitating and just feeds into the other patterns the following day. When you listen right through to the lady being interviewed, lots of what she says is the important stuff. She is clearly an ADVOCATE, for NDs. She’s a realist. She sees where tangible changes need to and can change the world for NDs but mostly she puts a positive spin on it all. She is the opposite of R. R has used the diagnosis to command pity, make money, run with a narrative of life limiting disability, she’s used every single stereo type she has read about on the internet to further reinforce poor Wilby’s ‘diagnosis’ without even taking the time to get to know or understand him or fully experiencing the difficulties that ND people face in a NT education system or just life in general. She has made money off her sob story. If only she had thrown herself into actually understanding and advocating for her clever little boy, like the rest of us ND mums do. But then we all know, her idea of advocating is jumping on a band wagon of some sort to, ultimately, line her trackie bottom, cargo pant, over priced designer jacket, pockets.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.