PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
hinch hasn’t posted anything about this so
Called troll. Imagine if it’s not even the same person and she’s trying to ruin some poor woman’s life.

• Sad
Reactions: 25
I do hope the headteacher in question responds to Rachel to explain the British Values we teach in schools. This teacher seems to be displaying them 🤷‍♀️ This lady is expressing a valid opinion, sharing her opinion, and not breaking any laws or rules that I’m aware of.

C689FF29-1054-4163-BC82-AA658489A3BF.jpeg

It‘s crazy how much time Rachel dedicates to bullying others online. She would do well to turn her attention to her home in my view. There aren’t many worthwhile values being modelled or taught by her to her own patchwork ‘crew’.

Reactions: 49
I’m so confused so this school “troll” has said nothing to R only to Mrs H, and Mrs H has completely ignored it but now R is making a thing of it?
Jesus go and love your husband the hardest ever or look after your 4 kids (+ 2 stolen ones).

Reactions: 43
I just…what is wrong with her? What does she want to achieve by targeting an innocent woman who shared her opinion? It’s made me feel sick.

Reactions: 31
When she goes on a troll rant it’s normally a massive deflection, something is going on.
We have either said something to close to home, or things are going on at home she wants to deflect from

Reactions: 35
I’m so confused so this school “troll” has said nothing to R only to Mrs H, and Mrs H has completely ignored it but now R is making a thing of it?
Jesus go and love your husband the hardest ever or look after your 4 kids (+ 2 stolen ones).
The thing is she never even said anything to Mrs Hinch either. She expressed her opinion on tattle.

• Wow
Reactions: 33
I know we're in the middle of something else right now and I do hope those ladies are ok and not taking Rachelelele's threats seriously, however I did just want to take a moment to congratulate Rachelelelel on her through the roof engagement since posting her latest fashion reel yesterday 😘

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 28
Imagine if R put as much effort as she does to posting on instagram and reading tattle into her children’s lives.

Reactions: 41
Even tho R thinks she's winning isn't she actually doxxing these people and it's illegal to do so🤨 so they can actually get her done can they not
You'd think the wife of a sacked, disgraced police officer would know better, wouldn't you?

Maybe YTS Alan needs to get on the blower and remind her that this behaviour is illegal.

Reactions: 32
Even tho R thinks she's winning isn't she actually doxxing these people and it's illegal to do so🤨 so they can actually get her done can they not
I really hope they get the police involved. About time R was held to account for her behaviour.
Surely J must know/tell her she's acting illegally?
I hope those women are ok tonight.

Reactions: 29
These DA charities she ‘works with’ such as the Trevi women and Women’s aid oh and the Guardian Angel award she’s up for. Don’t they see what Rubber lips does? Who does she think she is? she’s despicable and embarrassing.

Seems to me like she’s losing Patreon subs left right and centre if she has to make threats to delete anyone who hasn’t paid otherwise why else would she be bothered.

PWTM book 4: Menopause/Joshy/Tattle bastards turned me psycho.
---

Probably knows Emily’s had/having her baby and is spiralling with bitter rage.
A beautiful baby girl

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Looking at Josh’s insta now they are deffo pissed up. Damage control incoming tomorrow 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I had read an article concerning Trevi, I remembered didn’t the Illegal Doxxing Queen, support then at one time

Reactions: 11
If it’s illegal why doesn’t she give the info to her policeman husband who’s on a career break to pass on to his colleagues… oh wait…

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.