PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Wouldn't surprise me if that poor kid gets diabetes later on 🤦‍♀️ 2 glasses of coke a week at the age of 3... wtf. Along side his macdonalds, chicken nuggets, cups of coffee and duck loads of cake diet with no other nutritional substance to go along with it.
I hope she takes him to the dentist regularly!
The only chance he gets to eat something good is probably from him pack lunch at nursery and even then I bet the staff remove some things!

Reactions: 29
Huh guh etc is phonics. My nursery doesn’t teach A B C as it’s not helpful when it comes to reading.
my daughter had ABC jigsaws and could name something for every letter of the alphabet very early but it was just repetition of A is for apple, B is for ball etc. she didn’t actually know what it meant.
I feel like someone has used their initiative and put together the A-Z of animals for Wilby and he’s memorised it. Nothing more, nothing less.
Id put money on him saying the same animal for each letter every time you play this game.
No shade on Alf, he’s picked it up quickly and he’s obviously switched on. I just don’t believe he’s the genius he’s being made out to be.
Yep. Absolutely agree. It's called echolalia I believe.

Reactions: 9
Just catching up and @DipsyDoodle i love you, I really do but can you STOP GIVING ME tit TRACKSUITS!!! I got one in every colour a few threads back and now I’ve got another one AND a tit scraf, what did I do to upset you?! 😂

If you give me a sleeping bag coat we’re falling out 🤨
I'll happily take any spare sleeping bag coat off your hands.
My husband keeps borrowing mine & he looks so lush in it, I don't have the heart to refuse him.
So I must get another one.
Can I transfer the money to you via PayPal?

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I’m not being a prude here but is Lula not a bit young for a boyfriend? Like at 13/14 - I don’t think I had any interest until I was 16/17.. Maybe it’s different for everyone but to have him up to the house aswell? It seems really odd..

---

It looks like something Eddie in Absolutely Fabulous would have worn 😂”it’s Lacroix sweetie, Lacroix” 😂 And that character wore tit things for laughs.
I watched this ep the other night, ICONIC 😂😂😂

Reactions: 20
I’m not being a prude here but is Lula not a bit young for a boyfriend? Like at 13/14 - I don’t think I had any interest until I was 16/17.. Maybe it’s different for everyone but to have him up to the house aswell? It seems really odd..

---

It may be on the young side for a boyfriend, but she is just following her mum and big sisters example where any relationship will do and of course she has him round the house as it makes her look like the cool mum. My only hope is he is someone who doesn’t constantly put her down and moan about her like her “family” do.

Reactions: 25
He already can if he wishes. Care orders end at 16 unless there's a reason
Oohh I didn't know there was a care order in place. I just thought he had chosen to stop contact when he was younger. Once he becomes an adult that may change as he decides he wants answers about things from his childhood.

Reactions: 14
It feels like it's emotional abuse on that family every day, they never ever show support between siblings unless its the younger two. Dont get me wrong my kids can be mean to each other. The bday meal where was all the other kids where was his brother? Why Simon? duck it's all so weird to me! Honestly I don't find any of it relatable, as a mum of teens should I? Is that what family life is? Nah not in this home it's filled with love and maybe a hint of sarcasm but when it counts we are all here for each other. I'm not perfect we don't pretend to be.
I don't relate to any of it either. Tbh I only watch the stories when something funny is mentioned here - I unfollowed some time ago. My life is real not just for instagram...

Reactions: 11
Oohh I didn't know there was a care order in place. I just thought he had chosen to stop contact when he was younger. Once he becomes an adult that may change as he decides he wants answers about things from his childhood.
I don't think there is a Care Order in place. I think @Cjen84 meant a Child Care Arrangements Order, which replaced the old Residence Orders or Contact Orders in Private Law. These can lapse at 16. With these orders, the contact element generally expires at 16 (unless the order states otherwise), the living arrangements stay in place until 18, but are unlikely to be enforced beyond 16. At 17, a court is almost certainly going to rule with the child's wishes if anyone (Raescale) were to try to take it to court.

Care Orders come under Public Law. Although she implies Social Services supported them having the boys, I consider this unlikely as this would often leads to social services funding a private law application rather than the poverty stricken Shambleton Harshalls having to spend thousands themselves or they'd possibly get public funding. Funny how they were broke, but couldn't get public funding for an apparent welfare case?! IF R has implied there is a Care Order in place, she'd be scrutinised under the Fostering and Adoption Placement with Parent Regulations with regular social services visits, etc. Just further evidence that she is a bollocks brain who has had limited to no contact with the care and child protection "systems".

• Heart
Reactions: 22
Here she goes again about Seb going out for lunch with them yesterday. Calling herself his mum again. YOU ARE NOT HIS MUM!

Reactions: 35
Did anyone else notice how she'd already printed out the Chubby Chicken instructions for a cocktail night? What a waste of paper for someone who doesn't drink because she hates the taste 🤥

Reactions: 13
This is so petty but she’s so tragic. Finds a hairstyle and just does it to death until one day, she never does it again. We had the top knot, now we have curls. What will be next?

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I love how she lists her “to do” list like it’s a matter of life and death. They’re all fake jobs Ratchet. Running a page and a patreon and filming clothes reels IS NOT A JOB.

Reactions: 35
I love how she lists her “to do” list like it’s a matter of life and death. They’re all fake jobs Ratchet. Running a page and a patreon and filming clothes reels IS NOT A JOB.
Nah... and you can do it from your sofa with a cup of coffee if you so wish. (How do I know this? 🤔)

Reactions: 16
I don't think there is a Care Order in place. I think @Cjen84 meant a Child Care Arrangements Order, which replaced the old Residence Orders or Contact Orders in Private Law. These can lapse at 16. With these orders, the contact element generally expires at 16 (unless the order states otherwise), the living arrangements stay in place until 18, but are unlikely to be enforced beyond 16. At 17, a court is almost certainly going to rule with the child's wishes if anyone (Raescale) were to try to take it to court.

Care Orders come under Public Law. Although she implies Social Services supported them having the boys, I consider this unlikely as this would often leads to social services funding a private law application rather than the poverty stricken Shambleton Harshalls having to spend thousands themselves or they'd possibly get public funding. Funny how they were broke, but couldn't get public funding for an apparent welfare case?! IF R has implied there is a Care Order in place, she'd be scrutinised under the Fostering and Adoption Placement with Parent Regulations with regular social services visits, etc. Just further evidence that she is a bollocks brain who has had limited to no contact with the care and child protection "systems".
Yes that's what I meant :) sorry had a brain fart about that, especially as I have similar circumstances to the boys proper, legal, gave birth to mum. My eldest 2 are on CAO live with abusive ex husband and 3rd on an SGO (those end at 18) to the same tosser. Child number 4 lives with me.
But back to rancid, she's still a bleep, her hair looks tit, those tracksuits look like she's raided the lost property box of the local care facility and last I heard PC no nads Marshall was SACKED from D&C police.
Jealous of her life? Not a bleeping chance

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I get that Wilby will only eat beige food but there is no excuse for the glass of coke and instead of McDonald's why doesn't she make homemade nuggets. At least they'll have more nutritional value.

Ps you're not Sebs mum

Reactions: 41

---

No not unusual I don't think. My daughter had a boyfriend at 13 and she used to go to his house. I did the same at that age as did my friends.

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: 13
I think he probably did decide to cut contact but I'm certain Ratshit and Sloshy played a large part in his decision. I hope he reflects as an adult on what his mum went through and forgives her for any mistakes she made. As he gets older I also think it's likely he'll realise how R & J used him to further break S.

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.