PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I imagine the laborious diatribe about Wilby and non beige foods this morning was a veiled attempt to justify the tit she feeds him.

Reactions: 25
Like eating my own clitoris! That might be the most disgusting thing shes ever said. Vile witch 🤢

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 48
I imagine the laborious diatribe about Wilby and non beige foods this morning was a veiled attempt to justify the tit she feeds him.
She can’t get away with it considering she didn’t even bother including him in family meals as a baby, nor did she even try BLW she just gave him cake and sweets to keep him quiet from the moment he could eat

Reactions: 30
I get that Wilby will only eat beige food but there is no excuse for the glass of coke and instead of McDonald's why doesn't she make homemade nuggets. At least they'll have more nutritional value.

Ps you're not Sebs mum
Do M&Ms, smarties, chocolate cake and other sweets count as beige food? (Genuinely asking here as I have no idea!)

Reactions: 21
I think he probably did decide to cut contact but I'm certain Ratshit and Sloshy played a large part in his decision. I hope he reflects as an adult on what his mum went through and forgives her for any mistakes she made. As he gets older I also think it's likely he'll realise how R & J used him to further break S.
More often than not, children like seb will only realise and want answers once they have their own children.
Out of 9 children that have come into contact with her as their step mum/mum, 3 have already realised what she is like (the step daughters) and I'm pretty sure B and S know what she's like but can't do much about it atm 🤷‍♀️. I think the one who will stick by her no matter what will unfortunately be Lula as she's the most vulnerable and the one who longs for her mothers acceptance the most ☹

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I get that Wilby will only eat beige food but there is no excuse for the glass of coke and instead of McDonald's why doesn't she make homemade nuggets. At least they'll have more nutritional value.

Ps you're not Sebs mum
I'm not sticking up for Ratshit, but they know the difference! Mine will only eat McDonald's chips. We have tried all sorts at home, even down to asking for spare empty containers from McDonald's so we can try ones from the air fryer etc. Difference being, they are a treat here, but one I don't mind too much as it makes a change from the usual bread based things that make up the rest of his diet. He was weaned "normally" - ate curry, veg, all sorts, but it just dwindled to nothing. Does not stop me judging Rancho et al though, poor Wilby has never stood a chance.

• Heart
Reactions: 20
I'm not sticking up for Ratshit, but they know the difference! Mine will only eat McDonald's chips. We have tried all sorts at home, even down to asking for spare empty containers from McDonald's so we can try ones from the air fryer etc. Difference being, they are a treat here, but one I don't mind too much as it makes a change from the usual bread based things that make up the rest of his diet. He was weaned "normally" - ate curry, veg, all sorts, but it just dwindled to nothing. Does not stop me judging Rancho et al though, poor Wilby has never stood a chance.

The difference is, she never made any attempt to introduce him to a variety of different food. As soon as she was no longer sustaining him solely with her golden tits, she lost all interest. She was feeding him purees far longer than she needed to be, and when asked why, instead of giving a sensible answer she just replied "because I can", which indicates it was more likely laziness on her part than due to any issues he was experiencing. All he's ever known is junk, he was never even sat up at the table when they were eating, he was roaming the house unattended while they all sat down with yet another tit roast dinner. He's been stuffed with cake, doughnuts, biscuits, sweets, crisps etc, and she actively avoids trying him with any new foods because she's scared of him "having a meltdown" (which if it's what she's shown, seems to be no more than a usual toddler tantrum).

Reactions: 33

Ps you're not Sebs mum
Because that would involve her putting effort in and actually giving a shiny shite about something/someone other than herself. Plus she can’t cook. Haha.

Reactions: 17
It looks like something Eddie in Absolutely Fabulous would have worn 😂”it’s Lacroix sweetie, Lacroix” 😂 And that character wore tit things for laughs.
Nah, its Winston's dog lead with a load of ID tags hanging off it.....maybe !

• Haha
Reactions: 10
This is so petty but she’s so tragic. Finds a hairstyle and just does it to death until one day, she never does it again. We had the top knot, now we have curls. What will be next?
I feel like she doesn't know who she is. All the changing hair, style, copying labels rather than actually having her own style, she just doesn't know who she is at all and is constantly trying to move from one thing to the next for validation.

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Imagine putting your own eating disorders on to your child. And that’s all it is, She’s not sure and duznt want him to like it cos she duznt.. thick witch

Reactions: 15
Wilby and the little challenges he faces by being his little sunny self makes me smile, and he is a clever little cookie for sure 🥰
I hope I’m not being ‘ignorant/offensive’ in my wording here, but surely a child with his extra needs and ‘Wilby ways’ could be parented with the same expectations as you would any other child but you adapt as you try/go along to suit the individual child when you find what works and what doesn’t 🤔

• Heart
Wilby and the little challenges he faces by being his little sunny self makes me smile, and he is a clever little cookie for sure 🥰
I hope I’m not being ‘ignorant/offensive’ in my wording here, but surely a child with his extra needs and ‘Wilby ways’ could be parented with the same expectations as you would any other child but you adapt as you try/go along to suit the individual child when you find what works and what doesn’t 🤔
Totally agree. Even without a ‘Level 3 diagnosis’ you do whatever you need to do to adapt to your child’s unique ways.
My grandchildren are young adults now & we varied outings on their specific likes when they were younger. One hates 🤡 so didn’t come to the circus, the other hated rides & amusements. No big deal, we worked round it.
Wilby is an incredibly intelligent little boy & doesn’t deserve the negative light she throws on him.

• Heart
Reactions: 23
No I’d be sad we have just become family and I don’t think I can cope - plus few champion my dog addiction and you are one of the few
Jokes aside I’m about 3 years soon I joined just in time for the “lula teas ready” at this stage I don’t even know why I’m here as I’ve kids same age and it sickens me more than anything

Also to add I work with someone who has his hair glued on every 3 months I’m sure josh does this that is not real hair at all
Look for me on the dog of the day hashtag. I'm the one with Frenchie slobber on my puff sleeves. 💓

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I think most parents would do exactly that, Rach seems to think his autism means she can just give up trying to parent him. Even though he's proven he can do things she says he can't, she prefers to focus on what he can't do as she loves the attention it brings.

• Heart
I don't know. I just always think perhaps they don't pay as much attention to the specifics as we do and of course they don't all know the countless other stories that we know.

(It's my three year anniversary on here tomorrow and I've been thinking for a bit that I might be done. I've tried it before but it hasn't worked because I've kept my account on here and the temptation to jump back in gets me every single time 🤦🏻‍♀️. I'm only saying so that if I disappear and my account is deleted, it's not because old hot dog legs has 'found me,' or the Huns are handing out business cards with my phone number on, or that the crank detective has tracked me down, it's just that I've given up my Frida habit. Plus because Tattle is at capacity, deleting my account will free up space for someone else. I'll think about it, though a three year anniversary seems like a good day to go.)

There is only a certain amount of times you can see those bloody tracksuits before you have to throw in the towel. It's been like visualising the content of those little clothing sale leaflets that come inside Womans Own magazine but on a daily basis, with awful models. I'm done in 😂
I will miss you if you leave us Frida but do what's best for you.

Do we need to agree a code word in case you decide to come back under a different username so we know it's definitely you? 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.