PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Jude isn’t afraid to speak up is she!? She get accused of sitting on nasty gossip sites that the Police are aware of??? I’m pretty sure the Police have a few more jobs above shutting down and arresting everyone on tattle.
👋 😆

The hate group is to do with the nasty piece of work in brixham.

Reactions: 5
Jesus...that fb post has gave me a headache 🤣🤣 if they can post that shite, why on earth they don't allow posts about R baffles me!!
I'm glad I dont live in that neck of the woods (no offence to anyone) but things like that make me glad I live in a city 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why was Josh cooking with no top on, really quite gross and unhygienic

Reactions: 21
Did she really have to highlight that Betsy said this to 240 thousand followers on his actual birthday. Jesus Christ! Have a bleeping day off being a witch.

5A683560-E9B6-4EAA-8058-D64949A11907.jpeg

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 34
Jesus...that fb post has gave me a headache 🤣🤣 if they can post that shite, why on earth they don't allow posts about R baffles me!!
I'm glad I dont live in that neck of the woods (no offence to anyone) but things like that make me glad I live in a city 🤣
I've been having a good read of the spotted posts and some of the profiles. Torbay seems to be full of abusers and con artists posing as charities/cics. Maybe I've just left a sheltered life but ive never known anything like it 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 32
How can one person spend so much on clothes and shoes and still look tit!!!! Dont start me off on the Rebl tracksuits. Absolutely awful, over sized, cheap shite!!

Reactions: 28
When your non verbal child suddenly knows the alphabet 🙄
Just coming here to say the same. Plus the fact he can quote animals beginning with each letter, some of them not easy.
Clever little boy that... with the right encouragement .

Reactions: 30
What a lovely day for Gansta Granny to turn up for breakfast and celebrate the day her lying cheating vile bullying Son walked out on his wife and 2 children… oh no, silly me, I meant celebrate her grandsons birthday.
Enablers the lot of them.

And Bitchy Betsy with her comment 🙄 What stepsister would comment that unless she had the same sick mindset as her mother. Awful.

Reactions: 50
Thanks @DipsyDoodle for another hilarious recap 🤣 The comment about Stacey’s undead sister finished me off haha. I just don’t get the Simple Simon situation, he actually looks like he hates them and he is only with them because he is being blackmailed to be there 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 22
Not only does he know his alphabet but he’s using the correct terms, as in Haitch Gee etc and not huh guh etc like most little kids

Reactions: 19
What in the mr t is she wearing round her neck??

Wilbertson isn’t lining. He is playing.

He is gonna be so ready for school this year

• Haha
Reactions: 29
I've been having a good read of the spotted posts and some of the profiles. Torbay seems to be full of abusers and con artists posing as charities/cics. Maybe I've just left a sheltered life but ive never known anything like it 🤦‍♀️
The comments on that post are absolutely mental. I was reading them thinking 'How have I ended up here reading this?' I really need to consider my life choices 😫

• Haha
Reactions: 16
The comments on that post are absolutely mental. I was reading them thinking 'How have I ended up here reading this?' I really need to consider my life choices 😫
all I got from it is my life is so chilled and relaxed in comparison, and that I couldn’t possibly donate that much energy to such a pathetic argument

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.