PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think most parents would do exactly that, Rach seems to think his autism means she can just give up trying to parent him. Even though he's proven he can do things she says he can't, she prefers to focus on what he can't do as she loves the attention it brings.
Exactly this. My 11 year old is in the spectrum. We never assume anything. Instead we try different things with him even if he is initially against them. Sometimes he ends up enjoying activities. Other times it ends in us abandoning things. Over time we can kind of gauge roughly what he likes but we always push him a little bit. Giving up is never an option until we’ve at least had a go. Autism is only a barrier if you make it one.
On the subject of food, I kind of agree that food is a huge problem for many on the spectrum. And what she posted this morning is absolutely correct. My son will only eat certain brands of certain, very limited food and, if I’m honest, it’s mostly processed crap. But if there’s nothing he likes he will go hungry. It’s one of the downsides of his diagnosis.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
What's going on with the back of the leggings when she gets that watch! is she knickerless with a pad showing or is it an oversized label showing through near see through quality leggings!

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 19
Wouldn't surprise me if that poor kid gets diabetes later on 🤦‍♀️ 2 glasses of coke a week at the age of 3... wtf. Along side his macdonalds, chicken nuggets, cups of coffee and duck loads of cake diet with no other nutritional substance to go along with it.
I hope she takes him to the dentist regularly!
The only chance he gets to eat something good is probably from him pack lunch at nursery and even then I bet the staff remove some things!
Last time I drank coke it was black not beige!

Reactions: 11
What's going on with the back of the leggings when she gets that watch! is she knickerless with a pad showing or is it an oversized label showing through near see through quality leggings!
I did a double take on this too! I thought a pad 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Since we’re talking about Wilbys diet, she’s just done a live on Patreon and shown us “wilbys fridge drawer” apparently he just comes and helps himself to whatever is in here 🤣 poor lad
What, all that tit in there he's allowed to just help himself to? Everything I can see is loaded with either sugar, salt or fat. No wonder he won't eat anything healthy then. Autism or not, surely if a kid has free rein on all that, they're not going to try anything that's even remotely good for them :rolleyes:

Reactions: 33
Since we’re talking about Wilbys diet, she’s just done a live on Patreon and shown us “wilbys fridge drawer” apparently he just comes and helps himself to whatever is in here 🤣 poor lad
Aside from whats in there. Why the duck is she letting a 3 year old help himself to food in the fridge!!
Imagine if he decided to climb up it when no one was there and it bleeping fell on him, or he choked on something 🤦‍♀️ and I hope they are all his snacks and not his main meals, they are pack lunch things but wouldn't surprise me if she fed him a lunchable for his dinner!
Its hard to believe any she does about Wilby because we all know she researches whatever hun has put the info into her inbox and she goes with that particular trait for that week.
Would be interesting to see if he eats a variety at nursery (snack time)

Reactions: 33
Surely you don’t let a pre schooler just help themselves to whatever they want whenever they want 🙄
Yes being on the spectrum can limit diets, but when have they actually sat him with his brothers & sisters to have dinner? You still try every night even if they don’t eat.

Reactions: 24
I’ve had sons, a lot of them and can honestly say none of them have ever wandered around outside or in the house for hours topless unless we’ve been on holiday , what is it with these weirdos and their obsession with not having a top on and frilly teeth endlessly filming it 🤔🙄

Reactions: 24
Sorry not sorry. Wilby helping himself to food from the fridge. Hope he doesn’t venture into the freezer & find finds a ‘clot’ 😳

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 30
She saw the Tonies on Giovanni Fletcher's story 😂😂 thought she was friends with GIOVANNA but she's changed her sex. Don't they proof these tit adverts?

• Haha
Reactions: 17
How sad that when she spoke about Betsy learning to drive, she just mentioned that she went up the horses. Doesn't even acknowledge that they're her sisters.
The relationships those poor kids have missed out on is just so sad

• Sad
Reactions: 26
How sad that when she spoke about Betsy learning to drive, she just mentioned that she went up the horses. Doesn't even acknowledge that they're her sisters.
The relationships those poor kids have missed out on is just so sad
She would never admit that Bekinds sisters have helped her to achieve something like teaching her to drive.

Reactions: 22
If forgotten about that hideous necklace he wore all the time. I wonder if he still wears it?
Hideous and dangerous, surely? Would it not be a choke hazard? It looks like the sort of thing a washed out surfer in his 40's would wear 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.