PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Haven't been posting as I've not been very well but just had to leave this here.
I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.

Reactions: 68
I have second hand embarrassment for her that she continues to refer to herself as his mum. He doesn’t call her that. No one else refers to her as that. Oh yeah, and he actually has a mum.
This!!! Josh doesn't even refer to her as that either 🤦‍♀️
The only reason she posted that is to rub it in his mums face. Shes an evil witch.
Was only a few days ago josh was having a go at him because he apparently does nothing with his life, yet shes now saying they are proud of how hard they work.
OK rach.... remember what you post on the internet because it certainly doesn't come across like you both love him or are proud of him, and especially not from his own dad!!

Reactions: 57
This!!! Josh doesn't even refer to her as that either 🤦‍♀️
The only reason she posted that is to rub it in his mums face. Shes an evil witch.
Was only a few days ago josh was having a go at him because he apparently does nothing with his life, yet shes now saying they are proud of how hard they work.
OK rach.... remember what you post on the internet because it certainly doesn't come across like you both love him or are proud of him, and especially not from his own dad!!
Maybe she's realised she needs to start being nicer to him. This time next year he can contact Sam should he wish too.

Reactions: 31
Why do they all swear so much? It just seems normal conversation to them. I don't know anyone in my family or friend group who see swearing as normal everyday conversation. Don't get me wrong I swear but normally reserved for driving!!

• Heart
Reactions: 27
Take it she wasn’t invited to best bubs baby shower?
Bet that card is for the internet and they are all blocked from the story .. so disrespectful to his ACTUAL MUM .. advocate for woman my backside!!

Reactions: 37
Has anyone actually ever heard him refer to her as anything other than Rach or Racheale?! No, thought not.....

Reactions: 45
Astrid’s cruise is an ad!! Wow check her out, fair play! Can’t imagine Little Miss Chav getting an ad deal like that!

Reactions: 26
She’s exactly like my “dads” wife (I’ve gone no contact) but she always pushed and pushed and pushed to be referred to as mum and nan, even though nobody liked it nor referred to her as that.

My dads wife is a narcissistic evil woman.

• Sad
Reactions: 29
I've got to admit, I like gangster granny. I feel like she's the boys safe space. & is a genuine loving grandma.
My only wish is that she wasn't so scared of rancid & slosh, & actually helped S&I have a relationship with their mam.
Must be awful for the boys mam. Especially on bdays like today 🥺
Josh is spinless & was sacked.
Rancid is a spiteful lying bleep.
Betsy is a cow

• Heart
Reactions: 52
So was granny Marshall invited for breakfast in the house but not out for lunch? And instead they took Simon who Seb barely knows? Weirdest family ever.

Sam, if you read here. Be patient. I'm sure your boys will come back to you one day.

Is Arstrid no longer astridiwantyouinmylife? (Which never made sense to me anyway!)

Reactions: 40
Josh is an emotionless void towards Seb. He might as well have just flung the keys at the kid. I am baffled why people can not see it. it's glaringly obvious something is broken 🤷🏻‍♀️.

(When Seb goes in to give Granny Marshall a hug, you could see his shoulders completely relax and the genuine relief on his face. It's made me feel quite sad 😔)
This might offend some but at this point I don’t care.
I honestly feel most of her followers are educationally challenged or on the spectrum. They think she’s lush and funny. Watching her makes them feel validated in their life choices. Most are probably stay at home parents who enjoy seeing rach and josh express their day to day woes and glorifying being horrific to their kids. Huns. Bums.

Anyone with an intelligent brain cell would see them both for what they are. tit lazy parents.

Edit To add:
I’m not saying anyone on the spectrum isn’t intelligent, I myself am on the spectrum! Also, no dig at stay at home parents. I was for 12 years and loved it. Just you know, there’s a certain “type” that follows her!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 40
This might offend some but at this point I don’t care.
I honestly feel most of her followers are educationally challenged or on the spectrum. They think she’s lush and funny. Watching her makes them feel validated in their life choices. Most are probably stay at home parents who enjoy seeing rach and josh express their day to day woes and glorifying being horrific to their kids. Huns. Bums.

Anyone with an intelligent brain cell would see them both for what they are. tit lazy parents.

Edit To add:
I’m not saying anyone on the spectrum isn’t intelligent, I myself am on the spectrum! Also, no dig at stay at home parents. I was for 12 years and loved it. Just you know, there’s a certain “type” that follows her!!
Totally agree and understand what you are saying.

Reactions: 19
Just catching up and @DipsyDoodle i love you, I really do but can you STOP GIVING ME tit TRACKSUITS!!! I got one in every colour a few threads back and now I’ve got another one AND a tit scraf, what did I do to upset you?! 😂

If you give me a sleeping bag coat we’re falling out 🤨

• Haha
Reactions: 62
There was no need to post a picture of their card to Seb. No one asked for it, there wasn’t anything ‘influencer worthy’ in it. There was only one reason why she chose to post it.

She’s a spiteful, nasty cow.

Reactions: 62
It feels like it's emotional abuse on that family every day, they never ever show support between siblings unless its the younger two. Dont get me wrong my kids can be mean to each other. The bday meal where was all the other kids where was his brother? Why Simon? duck it's all so weird to me! Honestly I don't find any of it relatable, as a mum of teens should I? Is that what family life is? Nah not in this home it's filled with love and maybe a hint of sarcasm but when it counts we are all here for each other. I'm not perfect we don't pretend to be.

• Heart
Reactions: 42
There was no need to post a picture of their card to Seb. No one asked for it, there wasn’t anything ‘influencer worthy’ in it. There was only one reason why she chose to post it.

She’s a spiteful, nasty cow.
I didnt see a card, was it on her insta?

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.