PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What does the ex look like? (Have no idea of his surname and not on FB either) I thought she had a type as her girls and W look similar but not like her?
Mr Chambo is also on insta - not sure it would be right to post a pic on here 😂

Reactions: 9
The whole autism and nonverbal thing drives me up the wall, soon as she starts talking about it I feel my blood pressure go up 🙄 The woman has absolutely no bleeping clue. My two are 4 & 3, both asd and also GDD- completely nonverbal. My son waited over 2 years for his assessment and was diagnosed at 3.7 years within the hour, my daughter was referred VERY early and was diagnosed at 2.8 years also within the hour. They were both described as “textbook” (non verbal, limited understanding, high support needs, etc) but guess what? No “level 3” or “severe” just simply Autistic 🤷🏻‍♀️
I hear you - we’re approaching 7 with a diagnosis of Autism and GDD at 3 1/2. Making great progress at school but still non-verbal, still developmentally delayed in the same ways.

I’ve shared before that I’ve struggled a lot with our diagnosis, although he’s such an absolute joy and is doing so well that there are more good days than bad. I’ve had a wobble today though and had a right pity party for a while, thinking that I would like to be able to explain to him why there’s no school today or why his iPad needs to charge rather than it magically running on air. So it hurts my heart that she has a speaking, intelligent, beautiful little boy but she STILL wants the attention and makes out he’s worse than he is! Why would anyone do that?!

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Thanks for clips today - I have a lush new profile pic

Can’t believe the way she snarled at Josh and then in another clip said “we all have to change our lives cause Josh is around more and I’m not really up for it to be honest” - really happy relationship there then

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
To be fair my husband would be pretty pissed off if we had four teenage girls stay over. And why does Edie have a skincare routine aged 9????
---

There is no way J is on a career break. If there was any option of him going back to work she wouldn’t think twice!
little bonus bum shuffle out of the loft and note how E speaks directly to the camera, not her mother!🙄
The teeth at the end 😳😳😳

Reactions: 19
The only reason she went for josh in the first place was "because she can" .
Nothing more, nothing less!
Their relationship now proves that, its empty and dysfunctional

Reactions: 36
She’s bored of Slosh. She is a typical narcissist, she wanted him when she couldn’t have him, she’s sucked the life out of him, he bores her senseless and she’s irritated by him now.
He doesn’t give her the toxic highs she had with waynbo and she clearly misses it

Reactions: 42
Oh my, Edie what a little madam. She’s going to have fun times with that one in a few years. Haha you reap what you sow Ratchet 🤣🤣

Last edited:
Reactions: 30
Josh saying about the weight he’s lost and her just like “ I wish that was me” Doesn’t she wonder why he’s lost weight, he’s not happy about it so would it cross her tiny mind that he might be unwell. Weight loss for no apparent reason is really worrying but she couldn’t care less about any one but herself 🙁

Reactions: 31
sounds like she’s been dropped by a brand who she’s been advertising a long time from the gist of that video of Jo on the phone 👀

Reactions: 10
Maybe Josh has lost weight because food portions are more suited to a 2 year old?
Guessing our Rach may be tad pre-menstrual ATM 👿👿👿

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.