PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There is no way J is on a career break. If there was any option of him going back to work she wouldn’t think twice!
little bonus bum shuffle out of the loft and note how E speaks directly to the camera, not her mother!🙄

Attachments

• Wow
  • Sick
Reactions: 20
She’s putting him in a position so nothing he said would be right.
How can the hun’s not see it’s mentally abusive.

Reactions: 37
Josh needs to get his balls out her handbag and tell her to duck off to be honest!
All shes done the last few days is speak to him like tit, undermine him, gaslight him and humiliate him online in front of hundreds of strangers and he has just sat their and took it??
I get people think he's abused but I'm not so sure 🤷‍♀️
Its not the first time we have seen that nasty streak from her on camera! Iv seen it at least 4 or 5 times since iv followed her.
She needs to grow up and she needs to come across someone soon who won't take her tit. Why people around her allow her to behave like that is unreal!
Everytime I see her just lately it just re-enforces the fact that she really hasn't matured past the age of 15 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 40
Why does she have a cleaner?
NEITHER of them work. They could both tackle the cleaning together one of themUpstairs and one down.
They’re so bloody lazy

Reactions: 29
He comes across like a child being questioned and they are scared to say anything incase they get into more trouble. Weight loss of Sloshy is probably due to high levels of anxiety on a daily basis.
why someone who is so against abuse posts videos of themselves doing that exact thing is mind blowing.

Reactions: 42
You can tell half of what she says on those lives is fake because she changes the way she speaks. When you document your whole life, people with a bit of intelligence can tell the difference. She did it yesterday when he was apparently in a bad mood and people would worry. Same today with the gym etc. both times Josh looks throughly fed up with her bullshit, which is actually how I look having to listen to her bleeping go on anyway!

Reactions: 31
If you just zoom in on J in that video he looks very child like. Like he’s being told off. Then he’s just staring at himself in the phone, it’s very bazaar.

why does it make me laugh when he says ‘you are’? 😂

*** trigger warning - close up of J***

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
just watched this again and the way he shuts up when she says ‘you’re embarrassing me”…. honestly she hates him, and they’ll be divorced within a few years.

Reactions: 27
What does the ex look like? (Have no idea of his surname and not on FB either) I thought she had a type as her girls and W look similar but not like her?

Reactions: 10
So Edie should of been at school today but she presumed as I and T were off that edie was too what a dope hope she gets in trouble from the school!

• Haha
Reactions: 17
He looks like he’s just been dug up from the grave on them videos and very yellow

• Haha
Reactions: 23
What does the ex look like? (Have no idea of his surname and not on FB either) I thought she had a type as her girls and W look similar but not like her?
We’re not allowed to post pictures but I’d describe him as, a bit of a geezer! 😂

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.