PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Children's services have contacted her.. probably because they think she can donate a washing machine.. I'm sure it wasn't so she could do a shout out for them

Reactions: 12
She wants josh to fight back, that’s the excitement and the thrill for her and it was obvs like that with her ex who she can’t stop going on about! She has literally destroyed J and he is a shell of a man, so he now bores the tit out of her with his whinging and moaning. It’s so obvious it’s a joke.

Reactions: 34
She wants josh to fight back, that’s the excitement and the thrill for her and it was obvs like that with her ex who she can’t stop going on about! She has literally destroyed J and he is a shell of a man, so he now bores the tit out of her with his whinging and moaning. It’s so obvious it’s a joke.
Yep she's sucked any life or fight out of him. She's "won" him but now there's no attraction there. I won't be surprised if she's already lining up her next conquest (victim)!

• Sad
Reactions: 22
naaaa she’s gathering evidence to say that josh was abusive to her… why would you be so insistent for your partner to tell you that you’ve put on weight!?!
This! She'll crop the duck out of those videos to suit her narrative.... the prompting/goading "go on say it... say I've put on weight" ....

Reactions: 23
Can you believe they have that toaster sitting across from where their kids sit and it has no door to stop it flying out in their child's face!!! Barmy C*nts

What shapes this Jace.... video Cuts
SQUARE

OVAL

LIES

It's hilarious, my wee 9 year old actually can't deal with the hilarity in their videos...... The Weight of that van when you hit a ditch in the snow will be fun..... I can see a week of no vlogs on the way when they find themselves in a ditch with no way of getting back on the road. A forecourt garage awaits us again and I can't wait to see the demise x

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I've got to be a party pooper and say I'm not getting the Waynbo love. Whilst I don't believe things were as bad as she made out and she instigated most of it, he was still abusive and a wanker to say the least. That would put me off someone immediately, even if they looked like Jason Momoa 🤣

Slosh is the other end of the scale though...just a total wet wipe. Whilst he never got my motor running, he was a handsome fella at one point when he had his uniform on. Its sad to see how much she has destroyed him and how she is destroying his relationship with the boys, cos let's face it, he abuses them to keep her happy. Not that I'm saying it's right, he's still a bleep for it.

I hope her manky fanny falls off

• Heart
Reactions: 48
I've got to be a party pooper and say I'm not getting the Waynbo love. Whilst I don't believe things were as bad as she made out and she instigated most of it, he was still abusive and a wanker to say the least. That would put me off someone immediately, even if they looked like Jason Momoa 🤣

Slosh is the other end of the scale though...just a total wet wipe. Whilst he never got my motor running, he was a handsome fella at one point when he had his uniform on. Its sad to see how much she has destroyed him and how she is destroying his relationship with the boys, cos let's face it, he abuses them to keep her happy. Not that I'm saying it's right, he's still a bleep for it.

I hope her manky fanny falls off
My comments are completely superficial and based purely on looks! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Can you believe they have that toaster sitting across from where their kids sit and it has no door to stop it flying out in their child's face!!! Barmy C*nts

SQUARE

OVAL

LIES

It's hilarious, my wee 9 year old actually can't deal with the hilarity in their videos...... The Weight of that van when you hit a ditch in the snow will be fun..... I can see a week of no vlogs on the way when they find themselves in a ditch with no way of getting back on the road. A forecourt garage awaits us again and I can't wait to see the demise x
You are on the wrong thread lovely xoxo

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Rach must have been on the phone, waynbos status has gone 😭

• Wow
Reactions: 27
A social worker decided Rachel was the best person to turn to for a washing machine and not any of the other services in the bay that could actually help? Pull the bleeping other one Seabiscuit Sandra.
"Seabiscuit Sandra" is the best name so far 🤣🤣🤣
---

Rach must have been on the phone, waynbos status has gone 😭
I doubt she has power over him tbh... more than likely he's either took it down in preparation of taking things further or his daughters have advised him to take it down so betsy and Lula don't see it 🤷‍♀️

Tbh I'm surprised its even taken him this long to bite back publicly

Reactions: 30
Ok so I've been trying to search up the ex to see what everyone's talking about 😅 I can't find him or I don't think I can
Maybe I've got his name wrong completely (if anyone can help 🤭) is waynbo edies dad then?

Reactions: 6
naaaa she’s gathering evidence to say that josh was abusive to her… why would you be so insistent for your partner to tell you that you’ve put on weight!?!
Immediate thoughts from watching that video are that she’s going edit it to use it against him at a future date.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.