PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just thinking about if Waynbo opened his insta. We’d all look, obviously. We know the huns read here too so they wouldn’t be able to resist looking.

Imagine if they all ended up fancying him, he nicked all her followers and … plot twist…

Wayne was her downfall!!! Der der derrrrr!

• Haha
Reactions: 38
Just thinking about if Waynbo opened his insta. We’d all look, obviously. We know the huns read here too so they wouldn’t be able to resist looking.

Imagine if they all ended up fancying him, he nicked all her followers and … plot twist…

Yes!!! 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
There is no way J is on a career break. If there was any option of him going back to work she wouldn’t think twice!
little bonus bum shuffle out of the loft and note how E speaks directly to the camera, not her mother!🙄
I didnt hear a bleeping word of that, I was too mesmerised by that bottom slug. Why is it so crispy??? 🤢
---

Waynbo giving it one of them! Whaaaattt??

• Haha
Reactions: 32
What is a dry robe? Is it just a waterproof coat?
Dry robes are an absolute game changer if you sea swim or wild swim regularly. It’s like a coat, towel, changing robe all in one. But good quality ones can be expensive so it needs to be something you use quite often to make it worth your money. I wouldnt have taken mine to the beach without one when they were younger and of course the other MUST have beach item talcum powder!!
---

My son has just received his I wasn’t allowed to request it myself he had to do it himself , he opted to withdraw it (typical ) rather than transfer it to an isa it was all straightforward and he received it in his account last week so a week after his 18th
Edited to say the NI was definitely needed as he couldn’t withdraw without that
Yes they have to request it and technically it is there’s. However my son doesnt know this and his Gran has contributed to it so it’s now worth over 10000! There’s no way he was getting his irresponsible 18 year old mitts on that so I requested it in his name and have had it paid into one of my accounts!!

• Heart
Reactions: 15
wasn’t today the last day of the raffle.? Can’t she use some of the money in the pot to buy a washing machine, She’s so transparent.😡😡😡
Doubt that very much. More like one of her huns needs a new washing machine so shes on the beg.
meant to come on yesterday (stupidly busy at the moment) and say one of my kids (attends a secondary in torbay) had the police come round and talk about domestic violence. My kid, she's a clever little cookie, asked who to go to for help in a DV situation, any organisations? Can you guess what the 4 police officers didn't say?? The patchwork tit show.
My kid (didn't say the name directly but) asked what about local groups or organisations and one of the police officers smiled and said that "local organisations proporting to help women with dv are more dangerous than helpful"
So who exactly is referring to the shitshow?? Family organisations (the 4 im associated with actively discourage using her) the police laugh when she's alluded too. Can't see the nhs referring people to them either. Where exactly are these referrals coming from?

Reactions: 42
Waynbo can bend me over, then flip me back round and give it one of them all over my titties….

as for slosh, my vagina, vulva and clit all shrivel up at the thought of his flaccid silky penis.

• Haha
Reactions: 53
Doubt that very much. More like one of her huns needs a new washing machine so shes on the beg.
meant to come on yesterday (stupidly busy at the moment) and say one of my kids (attends a secondary in torbay) had the police come round and talk about domestic violence. My kid, she's a clever little cookie, asked who to go to for help in a DV situation, any organisations? Can you guess what the 4 police officers didn't say?? The patchwork tit show.
My kid (didn't say the name directly but) asked what about local groups or organisations and one of the police officers smiled and said that "local organisations proporting to help women with dv are more dangerous than helpful"
So who exactly is referring to the shitshow?? Family organisations (the 4 im associated with actively discourage using her) the police laugh when she's alluded too. Can't see the nhs referring people to them either. Where exactly are these referrals coming from?
Unfortunately, there was a confirmed email within Torbay Children's Services highlighting the shitshow. However, it was my sources suggest it was not a social worker. It sounded like someone in a family support role who, I understand, may be a bit of a hun. Probably the one and only person in the authority who contacts her. Sadly, it fans the flames of her ego. The individual concerned is either really vain and wants to get in with R, or is actually ridiculously gullible. Or both. I really don't get why R can't provide a washing machine out of her funds. If the family prac reads here, they can apply to Roslin Hall, Battle UK, Northcott Devon to fund everything from carpets to white goods to beds/mattresses, etc. At least you won't be approaching R who will, in turn, take money out of vulnerable people's pockets to enable her to claim the glory of getting a washing machine!

Reactions: 28
Waynbo can bend me over, then flip me back round and give it one of them all over my titties….

as for slosh, my vagina, vulva and clit all shrivel up at the thought of his flaccid silky penis.
Me when I think of sloshys flaccid silky penis

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
I’m not being funny but you can buy a brand new washing machine for about £300 these days. Any huns reading here still, can she not afford that out of her £15k a MONTH Patreon subs?!

Reactions: 44
I know the name… but how do I know if I’ve got the right Waynbo’s FB? I’m currently trying to guess based on people’s looks preferences on here and not getting very far 😂 I swear I found him before a few years back and now can’t for the life of me!

Reactions: 11

You win the internet today 🤣🤣🤣 In Ratshites own words 'I caaaaant!!!'

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I know the name… but how do I know if I’ve got the right Waynbo’s FB? I’m currently trying to guess based on people’s looks preferences on here and not getting very far 😂 I swear I found him before a few years back and now can’t for the life of me!
profile pic is deep in thought, with a glass of wine in a white shirt 🥵 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 17
You and me both 😭

Reactions: 5
Did the school not contact her when E didn’t turn up for school today?

Why isn’t E sat in the back of the car in a car seat? She’s too small and too young to be in the front seat.

Reactions: 20
I really hope Waynbo gives his side of the story one day.
I'm not sure he will. He's moved on and doesn't give a tit about his rancid old boot of an ex. She's been bad mouthing him online and in her book for years and he's never bothered, I reckon he just thinks that those who matter know the truth.

Reactions: 29
Quick thought - when Silky Steve shares REBL posts, should he not be marking them as #ad, seeing as the profits from it go to PTWM Ltd, of which he is a director?

Reactions: 29
Quick thought - when Silky Steve shares REBL posts, should he not be marking them as #ad, seeing as the profits from it go to PTWM Ltd, of which he is a director?
i think so - he’s making a profit from them (supposedly!)!

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.