PTWM #167 Liar liar, her trackie is on fire

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
i think they still get a notification but then it says its unavailable when they click on it

i really wanted to like waynbo's status but thought i best not.

If you're on here waynbo please know i "love" it 😂
---

He's 100% my type in looks and very similar to Mr Wotsit - thank god R changed her taste in men 😂
I know its controversial on here when he's spoken about how good looking he is but at least women don't get dry vaginas looking at him. he looks like he could give you a good throwing around in the bedroom 😉🤣
He certainly wouldn't give me the ick, unlike pathetic sloshy!

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Typical 18 year olds! Strange we never had a big drama for the gram when he tried getting his money!!
---

Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100
We had £250 paid in and he’s just withdrawn just under £400! We never paid in either but kept it in a basic saver. My nephew had his put into a bonds type account and think he’s getting quite a bit more.

Reactions: 6
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
Who wants to see the mask slip?
Oh there's the snarl again! What the duck does a 9 year old need a skin routine to look "dewy" for?! That girl has been given a very warped view of looks, no 9 year old should worry about their skin?!

Reactions: 37
That snarl 😲 if she can do that on camera just think how bad she is when she’s not filming!

Reactions: 43
I know its controversial on here when he's spoken about how good looking he is but at least women don't get dry vaginas looking at him. he looks like he could give you a good throwing around in the bedroom 😉🤣
He certainly wouldn't give me the ick, unlike pathetic sloshy!
😂 😂 mine sews itself together when i think of sloshy in that way and i actually physically shudder.

Waynbo may be a complete knob head personality wise for all we know. I'm never likely to find out same as i am never likely to find out what David Beckham is like behind closed doors so I don't get why offence is taken for appreciating a good looking man. i used to see why people thought Sloshy was good looking when i still liked them back in 2017/2018. He wasn't my type but i could see the attraction. Now i think he would struggle to make a tap wet.

I do get a little joy from knowing it pisses R off though 😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
I don't think she is, she is always going on about her weight lately. She does bugger all apart from sit about and she posted last night she had those two Gu puddings. She also said the other week that Joyce makes dinner early so come evening she's hungry and has another meal. She's holding all the weight on her bottom half and becoming pear shaped
the springs are going… the middle aged spread happens to us all

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Just wanted her to know she hasn’t got one over on us, but yeah def happy to move on 👍
If this were a man, doing that to their woman, people would be in absolute UPROAR. Sickening.

All is not well in the Scambleton towers

Reactions: 47
that snarl is horrendous… if that’s what she’s comfortable doing on camera, just think what she’s not?? can fully imagine her throwing plates like one of the step sisters said happened.

• Sad
Reactions: 40
What did Issac say in the very last second of that video? I’ve watched it about 10 times and I don’t want to put anything on here of what I think he said unless I’m right!

edited to just add the video. duck it, you lot decide 😂
I think he says “boi” as in “bye” then “ber-boi” as in Byebye. My kids friends say that all the time in that “accent” type thing.

Reactions: 11
Thinking about the fb post by the ex either someone he/she knows is following her social media or she is talking tit locally otherwise how would he know. That then got me thinking about who pays her patreon? She rambles on about it being a much nicer space, who’s to say half her subscribers aren’t people watching and keeping an eye on her, may even be Police or SS??
There’s something to mull over and get your knickers in a twist Rancid 😆

• Heart
Reactions: 28
😂 😂 mine sews itself together when i think of sloshy in that way and i actually physically shudder.

Waynbo may be a complete knob head personality wise for all we know. I'm never likely to find out same as i am never likely to find out what David Beckham is like behind closed doors so I don't get why offence is taken for appreciating a good looking man. i used to see why people thought Sloshy was good looking when i still liked them back in 2017/2018. He wasn't my type but i could see the attraction. Now i think he would struggle to make a tap wet.

I do get a little joy from knowing it pisses R off though 😂
"Struggle to make a tap wet" that's bleeping killed me!

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Typical 18 year olds! Strange we never had a big drama for the gram when he tried getting his money!!
---

Would’ve it been more than £500? I never paid into my sons and his just withdrew just short of £1100
No it depends on which bank you chose for your child's trust fund to go into. My daughters went into barclays & she only got £539.

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure her weight gain/change of stature is down to her reaching a stage in life, oh and the fact that she does bugger all 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Thinking about the fb post by the ex either someone he/she knows is following her social media or she is talking tit locally otherwise how would he know. That then got me thinking about who pays her patreon? She rambles on about it being a much nicer space, who’s to say half her subscribers aren’t people watching and keeping an eye on her, may even be Police or SS??
There’s something to mull over and get your knickers in a twist Rancid 😆
I just assumed they read here to be honest

Reactions: 17
I've said it before and I'll say it again, Edie will end up with body image issues.

• Sad
Reactions: 31
Could you imagine if he said ‘you’ve put on weight’ what would the reaction be?

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 32
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.