PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So people on part time working mummy are nuts.

Except when she's trying to fleece them of money.

And the she put the kitchens on there to get views but can't get over people sharing their views that they don't like it?!?!
I'm surprised she's not thanking them all for getting her engagement figures up by messaging to tell her the kitchen is tit!

Reactions: 18
I really think Sloshua is getting right on Rachel’s last nerve, the last story about him moaning about something to do with vegetables 🙄 Her answer “I am not doing this with you today, leave me alone” I mean I cannot stand her , but him he is like a moaning old woman, I would not get fed up of telling him to duck off 😡

Reactions: 25
Surely a real friend would be brutally honest with you??? They wouldn’t pussyfoot around. She just didn’t expect so many people to dislike her taste.

Nice of her to mention the two phones after if was mentioned on here while she was at Astrids 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 27
I get the feeling that queen Nikki might be a bit of a lonely soul. She’s so invested in R and her life, in the WhatsApp group. I could be completely wrong but that’s just the feeling I get.
And sadly she probably thinks R sees her as a friend. When R just sees her as £££
I agree. Although nikki sounds like she needs some kind of help. What "normal" person would open an Instagram account dedicated to some random person they have never met, then use all their free time up monitoring said page and also a whats app group?
I mean, I haven't got time for my friends and family WhatsApp groups let alone a random one full of people who I have never met and who just witch and argue amongst themselves 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 53
Does she ever stop and think that people have different personalities. Some people might just be really blunt in nature, especially if they are from a different area. My family from the North are so much more blunt and thats just the way they are brought up. Doesnt make people a troll. And if you don't want peoples opinions then don't bleeping ask for it. People aren't there to serve you yes answers all the time thats not how life works!!
She needs to stop being such a spoilt brat and get in the real world where constructive cristism is part and parcel of being an adult! Get over it and stop having a tantrum you little witch 🤦‍♀️
You'd think the mum of the level 3 autistic toddler would realise that some people with ASD or learning difficulties might be unintentionally blunt?

Didn't she get upset because some kid wouldn't let Wibble fill his bucket up and she got upset the kid didn't know/assume W was autistic. Maybe she should think about that when assuming people who comment about her kitchen are trolls.

I agree. Although nikki sounds like she needs some kind of help. What "normal" person would open an Instagram account dedicated to some random person they have never met, then use all their free time up monitoring said page and also a whats app group?
I mean, I haven't got time for my friends and family WhatsApp groups let alone a random one full of people who I have never met and who just witch and argue amongst themselves 🤦‍♀️
I think it shows the kind of person who follows her/finds her hilarious. It's like they are at school and R is the "cool kid" they want to be mates with! And they say we are the saddos!

Reactions: 25
I liked the way she snuck in "sometimes we slag me off to catch the trolls out", so she's either read here or her good friend Nicki has told her about everyone slagging her tracksuits. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 31
You'd think the mum of the level 3 autistic toddler would realise that some people with ASD or learning difficulties might be unintentionally blunt?

Didn't she get upset because some kid wouldn't let Wibble fill his bucket up and she got upset the kid didn't know/assume W was autistic. Maybe she should think about that when assuming people who comment about her kitchen are
Doesn't she also go on about how blunt T is?

Reactions: 21
From my experience I would say Nikki is definitely vulnerable but also has a majorly overinflated ego! She loves being ‘in charge’ and is now making the lives all about her, constantly commenting, the live comments are now an extension of the WhatsApp group.
Before she was kicked out weeping Cassandra said there was 160 people left in the group. In the live it was said that Nikki kicked out anyone that didn’t send their insta handles to her so say another 30. That means only 130 out of 3000 are part of this elite ‘Nikki crew’ and the rest are feeling like outcasts on the lives. like they can’t comment/ are out of the loop.
Nikki will be her downfall!

Reactions: 50
Why does Josh have to go to London with her? They're so co-dependent. She should take one of her employees if she's really such a saddo that she can't go alone.

Reactions: 35
From my experience I would say Nikki is definitely vulnerable but also has a majorly overinflated ego! She loves being ‘in charge’ and is now making the lives all about her, constantly commenting, the live comments are now an extension of the WhatsApp group.
Before she was kicked out weeping Cassandra said there was 160 people left in the group. In the live it was said that Nikki kicked out anyone that didn’t send their insta handles to her so say another 30. That means only 130 out of 3000 are part of this elite ‘Nikki crew’ and the rest are feeling like outcasts on the lives. like they can’t comment/ are out of the loop.
Nikki will be her downfall!
And those that are left in the group just argue with each other anyway 🤣 its bleeping nuts. Guaranteed R is in there on a burner phone too! She can't help herself and look at these things, especially if shes the centre of the conversation.
Who else was in the WhatsApp group? Was it you or another member, besides cassandra?

Reactions: 15
Why does Josh have to go to London with her? They're so co-dependent. She should take one of her employees if she's really such a saddo that she can't go alone.
So the level 3 autistic child (no such thing as levels ratshit, functioning labels have been removed due to discrimantion) will be palmed off again, so rashflaps and limp dick can go have another sex session in london. Please tell us again racheal how your child has awful separation issues!
Members of staff probably don't want to go for fear of catching her clappy flaps disease. I imagine Linda has to wash her sheets with full hazmat gear 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 29
And those that are left in the group just argue with each other anyway 🤣 its bleeping nuts. Guaranteed R is in there on a burner phone too! She can't help herself and look at these things, especially if shes the centre of the conversation.
Who else was in the WhatsApp group? Was it you or another member, besides cassandra?
yeah I’d say her saying ‘sometimes we slag me off in there to see if they react’ confirms she’s in there. Wow! Another threat to the huns, don’t agree with anything negative said coz it might be me and Nikki being cunts and tricking you. You’ll be labelled a troll and kicked out! But don’t leave either because you’ll still be labelled a troll. She is so mentally abusive!
Yeah I was there for a bit but left before Christmas! It was a very very toxic place to be!

Reactions: 35
I liked the way she snuck in "sometimes we slag me off to catch the trolls out", so she's either read here or her good friend Nicki has told her about everyone slagging her tracksuits. 😂
"Slag me off" so basically if you're not constantly kissing her arse then you'll be branded a troll and given the boot. Wonder how many got kicked out after voicing that the shitshow with Lula and her passing clots/possible miscarriage in Liverpool was entirely inappropriate.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
Just to say, if its any help to her. I've felt very nauseous for the last two hours at the thought of someone having to have sex with Josh every day.

Might be nothing, but might be something worth thinking about 🥴.

• Haha
Reactions: 63
she’s just the car crash cringey sm influencer that keeps on giving isn’t she 🥰
R asks for opnions on social media on tit coloured proposed kitchen
R gets opnions she doesn’t like
R cries TROLLS on two separate sm platforms…no, not bothered at all about it..
R then shares poor vaginal health and lols at her pregnancy “scare” to keep the huns salivating over her “dream life” and the facade that she’s SO FUNNY 🤡

100% here for the passive aggressive shite and cringe inducing stunts she pulls. The interaction between here and her sm is like a wee soap opera 🤣

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.