PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Doesn't give a tit what people say about her, rambles on forever about people's opinions πŸ™„

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 33
Doesn't give a tit what people say about her, rambles on forever about people's opinions πŸ™„
Awww, I think Nikki might be a new bestie!
That's so lush, so pleased fir you Nikki babes πŸ’˜

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Apart from me thinking wtf is she on about, I get the feeling she’s trying to put huns off the WhatsApp group by telling them the trolls will get their phone numbers. She’s really not happy about that group is she?

Reactions: 37
Nana's housecoat, B&Q aisle 7 necklace, yet another pair of expensive trainers. I bet the locals were all sniggering.
View attachment 1885793
Anyone else noticed the irony? But jeessuss, if I passed her on the street I'd assume she was either homeless (I have been homeless, thankfully not street, only woman in the YMCA) or a chav (plenty of them in the fens) or you know the really really run down council estates where you get 'ladies' that are all bark and no bite? With the fake crap she got from Skegness Market?
Wilby on the other hand is an amazing little boy who has come on so much, no thanks to his so called parents. His little voice πŸ₯ΊπŸ₯ΊπŸ₯Ί. And being able to prove rach wrong on so much is quite satisfying. Keep going Wilby, with your learning and I think you will go beyond what your siblings achieve. I also think come September hell be fine when he starts. BTW forms had to in by 15th Rach, just in case you forgot

Reactions: 25
She said she felt sick last week so she contacted a woman who gave her a reading in 2019 and asked her if she saw a new baby. The woman said no (well after saying she was on holiday and wasn't working), so then R thought the only other explanation was a terminal illness. Said woman didn't see that either but said she could see high levels of stress. About an hour later R went to the toilet, felt strange and it turns out she was feeling sick because she has cystitis, bacterial vaginosis and thrush. Again.
Interestingly when she was talking about a terminal illness she said what about all the kids? Edie could go to her dad's, B will need to come home to look after the younger ones and where will W go? She never mentioned sloshy in this thinking and he was in the room.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 53
Sorry but the thing that really stuck with me from those lives is her saying the people on PTWM are "nuts". I find that really offensive. Those people are and were your bread and butter for a very long time. You can't just call them nuts.

• Angry
Reactions: 71
This was preceded by her saying sloshy told her she couldn't be pregnant as she had her period in Liverpool and her saying they'd had sex every day since but only once last week. It ended with her saying this is why you shouldn't have sex every day. I thought I would spare you all from those parts though 🀒

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 38
Rachel hunnie, you really need to chill out.
An increase in thrush, B.V, nausea & fluctuating cortisol levels are all linked to the menopausal changes your body is going through.
It's mother nature's way of saying your childbearing days are over πŸ’”πŸ’”πŸ’”.
You're not terminally ill, it's your body is just going through the change πŸ™‚.

So, thank duck for mother nature stepping in and doing what social services and the law have been unable to stop you doing.
And here is a little snippet for you to read.
You're getting old.

Attachments

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
This was preceded by her saying sloshy told her she couldn't be pregnant as she had her period in Liverpool and her saying they'd had sex every day since but only once last week. It ended with her saying this is why you shouldn't have sex every day. I thought I would spare you all from those parts though 🀒
She sounds like she needs an exorcist for her fanny.

bleeping minging weirdo.

Asks for opinions. Gets angry when people tell her they don't like it.

Make it make sense. She's one fucked up mf.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 55
She sounds like she needs an exorcist for her fanny.

bleeping minging weirdo.

Asks for opinions. Gets angry when people tell her they don't like it.

Make it make sense. She's one fucked up mf.
I'm now going to Google Fanny Exorcism.
I'll be back in 5
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚.
Edited to add, Vaginal Exorcism is real!
You're never too old to learn something new!
There's a woman in Phuket, Thailand who I think might be able to help Rachel Hambleton's diseased fanny, before it falls off.
Mrs Timmy is the man 🀩.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 38
Oh so Josh "had" to go and deliver her sample and pick up her antibiotics but if she's dying isn't trusted to look after his own son.. What actual fookin planet is she on 🀯

Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.