PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god here we go. The latest in the bucket list of a Munchausen by Proxy narcissist.......

Abandoned as a child - check
Brought up in care - check
County lines - check
Domestic abuse - check
Child with severe SEN - check
Serious illness ..............

Interesting that a Tattler said yesterday that the children should be palmed off to various family members so that the gruesome twosome can permanently piss off and love each other the hardest ever. And less than 12 hours later, she's verbally exploring this conjecture.........

Reactions: 25
So I read thread #2 and wow 🤯
Now I get the whole Keels thing. Also from what I can tell Ratshit and Co make a lot of accounts here to keep up to date and she was a tit parent back then also. Slosh drunk with B, her naked around Seb, and the infamous Snotfest. 100% Josh was sacked, Tattlers were questioning if he was working then, so would be correct that his hours were reduced if he was under an investigation.
The worse thing I read was Ratshit being contacted by a vulnerable person and putting the call out to her followers asking who had experience to help her. Then giving a follower all the vulnerable persons details for them to contact 😳.
You'd think after she's been reading here for years she'd take some tips and be a better person. But no.

• Wow
Reactions: 31
I know this has probably been said thousands of times, but she really needs to be more careful about what she posts. Why does she need to include the person's response? She didn't do very well blocking out the profile picture at the top of the page too. Given the information that she's posted in the two stories, it wasn't difficult for me to work out who this is! I know this person 😔

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 34
This was preceded by her saying sloshy told her she couldn't be pregnant as she had her period in Liverpool and her saying they'd had sex every day since but only once last week. It ended with her saying this is why you shouldn't have sex every day. I thought I would spare you all from those parts though 🤢
Felt sick so the only possible explanation was a pregnancy or a terminal illness? Bet the doctor loves her

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Well it’s most unlike her to not inform everyone at the time of her vaginal issues how strange, so was that when she was round Astrids she was feeling awful? 🤔

Reactions: 11
I know this has probably been said thousands of times, but she really needs to be more careful about what she posts. Why does she need to include the person's response? She didn't do very well blocking out the profile picture at the top of the page too. Given the information that she's posted in the two stories, it wasn't difficult for me to work out who this is! I know this person 😔
Purely to feed her own ego. I'm sure many of her old followers on the Insta PTWM page are beginning to see through the facade by now. It's why she's so paranoid on PatreCon all the time - what I don't like is that some of those who she chats to regularly on her lives will be extremely vulnerable even mentally ill. For some of them that will be the only adult they speak to all day. By chatting non stop about trolls and not trusting anyone in life, their paranoia about the world in general is being exploited for hard cash.

Reactions: 22
She sounds like she needs an exorcist for her fanny.

bleeping minging weirdo.

Asks for opinions. Gets angry when people tell her they don't like it.

Make it make sense. She's one fucked up mf.
Remember though, you’re only allowed an opinion if it’s the same as hers otherwise you’re a poorly in the head troll 🥲

• Haha
Reactions: 29
Myself and my husband have a very healthy sex life. Can sometimes have sex every day for a week and then once the week after. (Never broadcast this to my Instagram or fb because because who honestly wants to hear about someone else’s sexual activity!)

I have never had any problems with thrush or cystitis or BV. She’s dirty that’s what that comes down to. I would probably be asking for a blood test if I had it as much as her.

Reactions: 33
Myself and my husband have a very healthy sex life. Can sometimes have sex every day for a week and then once the week after. (Never broadcast this to my Instagram or fb because because who honestly wants to hear about someone else’s sexual activity!)

I have never had any problems with thrush or cystitis or BV. She’s dirty that’s what that comes down to. I would probably be asking for a blood test if I had it as much as her.
Agree, maybe they’re not cleaning toys, or “double dipping” (I won’t elaborate on that I’m sure you know what I mean), or maybe sloshy and rachy have a clash of bodily fluids which don’t agree with each other - I had that with an ex many years ago it was so weird. It’s nothing to do with shagging every day that’s normal 😐

• Haha
Reactions: 30
The only thing her and sloshy have in common is sex, nothing else. They have no shared interests well apart from the hatred of children but that’s it.

Reactions: 29
Oh god here we go. The latest in the bucket list of a Munchausen by Proxy narcissist.......

Abandoned as a child - check
Brought up in care - check
County lines - check
Domestic abuse - check
Child with severe SEN - check
Serious illness ..............

Interesting that a Tattler said yesterday that the children should be palmed off to various family members so that the gruesome twosome can permanently piss off and love each other the hardest ever. And less than 12 hours later, she's verbally exploring this conjecture.........
It was me that posted where all the kids could go. If she was terminally ill J could have W so I’ve sorted it all for you Rach. Of course the best scenario would be if B and L went to live with their sisters 🤭

Reactions: 17
When will the women learn…
..just because someone doesn’t agree with you doesn’t make them a troll
..just because some questions something doesn’t make them a troll
..just because someone doesn’t like you doesn’t make them a troll
..just because someone voices an opinion about you doesn’t make them a troll

• Heart
Reactions: 54
Does she ever stop and think that people have different personalities. Some people might just be really blunt in nature, especially if they are from a different area. My family from the North are so much more blunt and thats just the way they are brought up. Doesnt make people a troll. And if you don't want peoples opinions then don't bleeping ask for it. People aren't there to serve you yes answers all the time thats not how life works!!
She needs to stop being such a spoilt brat and get in the real world where constructive cristism is part and parcel of being an adult! Get over it and stop having a tantrum you little witch 🤦‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 36
Sorry but the thing that really stuck with me from those lives is her saying the people on PTWM are "nuts". I find that really offensive. Those people are and were your bread and butter for a very long time. You can't just call them nuts.
Lol. Imagine what she says about the people subscribing to Patreon when she knows they are not listening. They are all daft.

Reactions: 21
Feels sick so only two options are pregnant or a terminal illness. Clearly not using contraception too.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
One thing that made me laugh on that live. Very insignificant but just shows how much she lies.

She was telling a story of how she was on the phone to B and she was pulling off Jenna’s drive and said ‘oh duck sakes, that rabbit it behind my wheel again’. She then goes on to tell a story of how Jenna’s rabbit escaped and is now a street rabbit because no one can catch it. Apparently everyone on the street loves it and feeds it. It even has its own Facebook page.
Anyway, she then says ‘so B got out the car and picked up the rabbit and moved it’. This rabbit. That’s a street rabbit. Because no one can catch it. 🤷🏻‍♀️😂

• Haha
Reactions: 59
I get the feeling that queen Nikki might be a bit of a lonely soul. She’s so invested in R and her life, in the WhatsApp group. I could be completely wrong but that’s just the feeling I get.
And sadly she probably thinks R sees her as a friend. When R just sees her as £££

Reactions: 47
Doesn't give a tit what people say about her, rambles on forever about people's opinions 🙄
So people on part time working mummy are nuts.

Except when she's trying to fleece them of money.

And the she put the kitchens on there to get views but can't get over people sharing their views that they don't like it?!?!

Reactions: 28
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.