PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I sort of hope it was because what I heard was 2 people noticed that Wibble had some differences to a typical child of his age. Josh came in, she told him what they'd said and was hoping he'd take charge, but he burst into tears and said "I'm sorry darling." Then she decided on the spot, presumably whilst Josh was still whinging, that Wibble definitely had Autism. It's kind of a mad scenario.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Do you ever wonder what would be worse than reading her new book?

Listening to it.
Omg.. her voice is going right through me..

Mind you, her brain-dead followers with one tooth between them will lap that tit up.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Do you ever wonder what would be worse than reading her new book?

Listening to it.
Omg.. her voice is going right through me..

Mind you, her brain-dead followers with one tooth between them will lap that tit up.
Its going to be all those huns that brought the books, tracksuits🤢 and donate to paymecon that will get the listening book.🤡🤡🤡🤡

Reactions: 17
I sort of hope it was because what I heard was 2 people noticed that Wibble had some differences to a typical child of his age. Josh came in, she told him what they'd said and was hoping he'd take charge, but he burst into tears and said "I'm sorry darling." Then she decided on the spot, presumably whilst Josh was still whinging, that Wibble definitely had Autism. It's kind of a mad scenario.
I wondered if it meant by him saying sorry and crying instead of "making it right for her" that deep down he knew himself but had not discussed it with her and his reaction told her as much. I don't know, I'm just guessing at it

Reactions: 14
I know it's time for a new thread and we've been discussing the book but I have a quick question for the Queens of Patreon regarding the extension. You can see from the council website that no-one objected to it. You also know from her live the other night that she said would cost £100,000. Now, on top of spending a fortune on the house already, new shoes and trainers every day for the last few months, designer clothes for all the kids and the "tens of thousands" she's put into the centres, how does a woman with six children, an unemployed husband and who goes on the beg every few months for gift vouchers etc afford all this?

• Heart
Reactions: 61
I know it's time for a new thread and we've been discussing the book but I have a quick question for the Queens of Patreon regarding the extension. You can see from the council website that no-one objected to it. You also know from her live the other night that she said would cost £100,000. Now, on top of spending a fortune on the house already, new shoes and trainers every day for the last few months, designer clothes for all the kids and the "tens of thousands" she's put into the centres, how does a woman with six children, an unemployed husband and who goes on the beg every few months for gift vouchers etc afford all this?
£100,000 for a single storey extension?? How? Has she ordered more tit gold tiles?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
A bit late because I've been busy working in my actual job, but here's a new thread!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.