PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm totally here on the perimenopause nausea. It's horrible. I'm definitely not preggo as I haven't had sex in god knows how long....I mean..... I'm a disgusting troll after all. However, my flaps are fungus-free and I'd rather sew my vaj up than let PC Pretty Boy near it daily 🤢🤢

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Infested fanny again, but still well enough to slope off to London for a session of hard loving. Will they have to revisit the sex shop to get Silky the fake minge he was hankering after?

• Haha
Reactions: 23
I wonder if she'll mention the met Police officer who has just pleaded guilty to 43 counts of r*pe?

• Wow
Reactions: 21
She messaged a psychic to ask if she was pregnant or had a terminal illness? Wtf!
Yes. She felt nauseous, so she messaged a Psychic who she used last in 2019 to ask if she could see a pregnancy or terminal illness in her future. The Psychic, who is currently at her holiday home in France said she could see neither a pregnancy nor terminal illness, but high levels of stress.

(Now if someone messaged me out of the blue in the middle of January to ask if they were pregnant or terminally ill because they felt a little sick. I would one hundred percent tell them they may be stressed. No Dead Spirits or Tarot Cards required.)

• Haha
Reactions: 45
Did anyone notice on her reel of her doing her hair 🤨 that someone put are you OK you look like you have alot on your mind, or something to that effect. & rancid just ignored that part...😏

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Yes. She felt nauseous, so she messaged a Psychic who she used last in 2019 to ask if she could see a pregnancy or terminal illness in her future. The Psychic, who is currently at her holiday home in France said she could see neither a pregnancy nor terminal illness, but high levels of stress.

(Now if someone messaged me out of the blue in the middle of January to ask if they were pregnant or terminally ill because they felt a little sick. I would one hundred percent tell them they may be stressed. No Dead Spirits or Tarot Cards required.)
I think I'd be advising them to see a doctor myself. If your only options are pregnant or terminally ill, you probably need medical advice, not an Instagram message off a psychic who's on holiday.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
If I was upset the last thing in the world I would do is whip.out my phone to film myself. She's deranged.

• Haha
Reactions: 50
All these WhatsApp groups and private Instagram account to worship R made by nikki just reminds me of Yolanda Salvidar, the manager of the Selina fan club 🤦‍♀️ and that didn't end well did it!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’m wondering if Nikki is in fact a troll??
Riddleds levels of self importance are so high that when she messages someone and they reply that they are on holiday she continues to carry on and expects the poor woman to drop everything and deal with her. Pity she doesn’t treat her messages form vulnerable people in the same way.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
They’ve done well so far, first overnight stay together in about four weeks 👏

Reactions: 17
Is it any wonder her ph levels are off when she’s living in those sweaty tracksuits and says herself she doesn’t wear underwear 🤢🥴

• Sick
  • Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.