PTWM #165 For a child who's non-verbal, he sure does talk a lot.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I’d say her saying ‘sometimes we slag me off in there to see if they react’ confirms she’s in there. Wow! Another threat to the huns, don’t agree with anything negative said coz it might be me and Nikki being cunts and tricking you. You’ll be labelled a troll and kicked out! But don’t leave either because you’ll still be labelled a troll. She is so mentally abusive!
Yeah I was there for a bit but left before Christmas! It was a very very toxic place to be!
What's the purpose of the whats app group? Why was it set up?

Reactions: 4
I won the thread title!! Thanks you horrible trolls. I'll have a glass of fizzy cats piss to celebrate 🥂

Just been catching up. If she dies, she doesn't know where Wilby would go? What an odd thing to say when he has his Dad.

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 52
Bratsy's now flogging that Wild deodorant. She needs some lessons in sounding interesting and engaged instead of monotone.

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I get the feeling that queen Nikki might be a bit of a lonely soul. She’s so invested in R and her life, in the WhatsApp group. I could be completely wrong but that’s just the feeling I get.
And sadly she probably thinks R sees her as a friend. When R just sees her as £££
I think this too. Weird that a complete stranger has become the hub of the huns and finds stuff out, Almost like she has fk all to do all day and night, Single white female vibes🤢
There was one like this on another thread, She joined TT, talked the person round into letting her be mod, then went round blocking every one and anyone who spoke or had a laugh..bizarre 🤷🏼‍♀️.
She also claimed to work for DWP and could find out anything.. dozy twats😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Bratsy's now flogging that Wild deodorant. She needs some lessons in sounding interesting and engaged instead of monotone.
Honestly if that deodorant was the only brand available on earth I would go with out. Every instagrammer and their dug advertises it. No thanks

Reactions: 33
I won the thread title!! Thanks you horrible trolls. I'll have a glass of fizzy cats piss to celebrate 🥂

Just been catching up. If she dies, she doesn't know where Wilby would go? What an odd thing to say when he has his Dad.
Especially when his dad was in the room when he said it.

Reactions: 14
So the level 3 autistic child (no such thing as levels ratshit, functioning labels have been removed due to discrimantion) will be palmed off again, so rashflaps and limp dick can go have another sex session in london. Please tell us again racheal how your child has awful separation issues!
Members of staff probably don't want to go for fear of catching her clappy flaps disease. I imagine Linda has to wash her sheets with full hazmat gear 🤣🤣
To be fair, he's that used to the routine of being palmed off to a babysitter that having Rachael and Joyce around is probably stressing him out and causing the worst meltdowns.

Reactions: 18
Maybe she thinks if she dies, Josh has to as well.
Oh god, she's definitely that person who's told him if she dies first he is absolutely not allowed to meet anyone else, and if she does she'll come back to haunt him 😂

I bet she's also always giving him ridiculous scenarios and asking if he'd still love her "what if I got paralysed in all my limbs and you had to wipe my arse? What if I had a tragic cycling accident and had to have my fanny stitched up?"

• Haha
Reactions: 48
bleeping hell - just tried to watch those videos. firstly I can't stand people eating and talking at the same time so that was giving me the ick big style... Next, DONT ASK PEOPLE FOR THEIR OPINIONS IF YOU CANT TAKE IT WHEN THEY ANSWER HONESTLY. These people aren't trolls or 'nuts', they are people that, for some ungodly reason, like and follow you giving their honest opinion which YOU ASKED FOR! If you want everyone to agree with you Rach, ask your paid 'friends'. I'm sure they will gush over it and tell you what you want to hear. I didn't finish watching - in Rachaels words I JUST CAN'T

Reactions: 33
bleeping state of it 😂😂. Wouldn’t know what style was if it came up and bit her on her size 14 arse
Those tracksuits are awful.

I really think Sloshua is getting right on Rachel’s last nerve, the last story about him moaning about something to do with vegetables 🙄 Her answer “I am not doing this with you today, leave me alone” I mean I cannot stand her , but him he is like a moaning old woman, I would not get fed up of telling him to duck off 😡
She was vile she the way she spoke to him.

At least it's more content for when she decides she needs to get rid of Josh for abusive behaviour.

Funny how she never shared arguments or disagreements with him before, now less than 12 months after his career break* they are really grating on each other. Still only 4.5 years till his career break** ends

*there is no career break, PC Joshua Marshall got sacked from Devon and Cornwall Police

**when he passes his "little college course" that Rachel said he was doing so he can get a new job

• Haha
Reactions: 24
This was preceded by her saying sloshy told her she couldn't be pregnant as she had her period in Liverpool and her saying they'd had sex every day since but only once last week. It ended with her saying this is why you shouldn't have sex every day. I thought I would spare you all from those parts though 🤢
Why does Josh always have to take her urine sample in?? Also, for once he is talking sense, she doesn’t have to disclose so much!!

Reactions: 32
She messaged a psychic to ask if she was pregnant or had a terminal illness? Wtf!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 37
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.