PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I was a fan of ptwm for some time and then I started to see the change which really started to bother me. I then found you guys and have sat and watched from afar as I knew I couldn’t have been the only one to feel this way. I actually contacted her a couple of weeks ago as she outrages me but I never ever expected a reply…. She totally missed the point with what I was saying. Not sure though if I’m allowed to post them here though… and yes I’ve been blocked lol
Welcome! Yes you are allowed and please do post them

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Thank you, I think I’ve uploaded them now. Let me know if they’re showing x
You made a very valid point and nicely put, that she still chose to be passive aggressive over! She sounds like a horror...there's no taking on board constructive criticism there

Reactions: 46
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
She’s actually vile. She has no idea how a small business works, the background, the research into sustainability and the cost of buying the amount that’s needed.
All I see is Me Me Me and Me again.
she wants to take the credit for some horrendous tracksuits which you can probably buy off of Ali-Xpress for pennies which have been made in a sweat house backstreet gaff.!

Reactions: 31
Wow. Passive Aggressive Patricia - once again - completely misses the point. Why so defensive, Rachaelele?

Also, I don't know why, but the "Bye." really amused me. You can tell she's fuming.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
It's always nice to have new people coming along and showing the receipts of what we suspect/ know. Welcome @lenibear191096 .
Your messages were perfect, nothing wrong with them at all. Thank you for sharing.
Have you read the wiki? Pink button at the top. Your eyes will be on stalks 🤣😘

• Heart
Reactions: 51
Why is Ramble so passive aggressive? She would be better accepting critism and 'agree to disagree'. She might hold on to more followers that way... @lenibear191096 you are quite right, she is now totally unrelatable to the people who started following her years ago and the tracksuits are hideously overpriced (and just hideous!)

Reactions: 40
She is literally just one of those people where you can’t say anything to them. No matter how nicely you put, how kind you’re trying to be, how you may be doing it to help them etc. IF you’re going ‘against’ them and not agreeing with EVERYTHING they’re saying and doing then you will get some aggressive response and blanked. Time to grow up a bit, Rach.

Reactions: 45
She is literally just one of those people where you can’t say anything to them. No matter how nicely you put, how kind you’re trying to be, how you may be doing it to help them etc. IF you’re going ‘against’ them and not agreeing with EVERYTHING they’re saying and doing then you will get some aggressive response and blanked. Time to grow up a bit, Rach.
Imagine living with her. Trying to placate and please her miserable, nasty self while treading on egg shells. Passive aggressive cow. Grow up.
Jealous of her 🤣🤣

• Heart
Reactions: 35
There is definitely something in what people have been saying about her not progressing past 14 years of age, her emotional maturity is that of a toddler. She forgets she wouldn’t have everything she has now without her fans and followers, and yet she treats them like that, no thanks or gratitude for putting her in the situation she is, just LOOK AT ME AND WHAT I DO.

Reactions: 50
Welcome to what they call the "sordid" corner of the internet but its becoming increasingly obvious that is actually an over subscribed "Refuge" for one time followers and folk who have financially contributed to her life style - I for one bought her first book.

Those passive aggressive replies make me genuinely concerned for all the vulnerable women who have privately messaged her - those who perhaps said something that the Saviour of Women disagreed with. Did they then get the brush off, the "troll" accusation or get blocked? What was the effect on those women? Where are they now? Did it stop them for reaching out in future?

She's a very dangerous woman who should never be around vulnerable individuals in a professional capacity. We keep saying it here. I have no doubt that she is responsible for a tragedy in the life of at least one former "hun".

• Heart
Reactions: 38
You’ve reminded me what led me here. I had donated to her via Pay Pal (only a fiver), and put a comment about when the newsletter was due on one of her posts. I wasn’t even arsed about the money, just interested what the funds has gone towards (genuinely!). I was blocked, Googled her name and came here. People here enlightened me that she has filtered the word PayPal from her comments so that if you use it, no-one but you can see the comment!

Honestly, I immediately knew that was SO shady. Why would you ban certain words from comments?!! Then I emailed her, and she offered me a refund. I think she thought that would satisfy me, but to be honest I thought that was even more of a red flag. Do you know any charity that would offer you a refund of a donation to avoid telling you where your money had gone? Nah, right? They’d send you their annual report, or some kind of breakdown of how their income is used, and tell you to cancel your direct debit if you wanted, but you ain’t having the £££ back!

• Heart
Reactions: 75
Thats because she's a narcissist 🤣
She just makes herself look like a petulant child who has thrown her dummy out the pram 🤦‍♀️ not the way to run a business or a platform at all!

Reactions: 29
Do they have the heating on full blast during the day as hardly any of them wear any clothes and then turned off in the evening? That’s why Edie is wearing a hoody to bed.

honestly I don’t think she is a sleep it’s set up, she probably got loads of engagement from the other day, when she filmed her child sleeping, which is weird to me

Reactions: 25
Your point was well & truly valid. You articulated it across beautifully. You weren't passive aggressive or nasty. This is what annoys me about the instahuns. You can't have an open conversation where you disagree with something they are promoting or saying. You're blocked & labelled a troll, it's bullshit

Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.