PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She did but they think they get brownie points for reporting it all back !! The stupid part about it is we just sit here talking among ourselves, it's the huns that take it all back to her and make her "poorly in the head" because of course her and her sacked policeman never read here. There's times I think at the end of the day it will be the huns that will be her downfall

• Heart
Reactions: 37
Oh, just making a note in case anyone didn't know, Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from his role as a PC with Devon and Cornwall Police!
Do you think he’s changed his name to Hambleton to leave his crooked past behind him

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Comments under the live. One got a response and one didn't. I wonder why?🤭
OMG HUNS
1) She's drip feeding you stories so that you'll tune back in tomorrow, pay your £5 pound dutifully and buy her book. She does it very well, across multiple platforms and I am not knocking it either, it's one of the only things she's actually good at.

2) No one is commenting on here for your entertainment, condemnation or validity. So if you have nothing constructive to add, stop reading here, get out of our space and go watch ITV BE or whatever it is you do to fill up your tedious, intellectually lacking, non critical thinking, vapid existence.

I am so sick of hearing and seeing comments from these basics 😩.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 73
But I thought Gucci Glenda had asked them not to look at Tattle and not mention it because it makes her poorly? 🤷
She doesn't want them coming here because we're not all that bad and speak the truth more than she does. A lot of people come here and don't go back!

• Heart
Reactions: 34
The "tens of thousands" of her own money she's always referring to - does she mean the thousands that people have donated over the years (via PayPal, multiple Patreon accounts etc), or the thousands made from her crappy shop, or the money she's charging for her pound shop version of the Freedom course etc. None of that is earned honestly and could be classed as "her" money, because people are throwing it at her specifically because they think it's going towards the running of the centres.

On a smaller scale, if I was doing something for charity and collecting sponsorship for it, while that money is in my possession for a while, I wouldn't think of it as *my* money. I wouldn't collect £100 for Cancer Research or whatever, and then say "I've given £100 of my money", I'd say "I have managed to raise £100" 🤷
Funny how she doesn’t push the CIC Patreon, only her PERSONAL PTWM one. She has over 9000 followers on the CIC Insta. 9000 x £3 would give her £27,000 in revenue. If half subscribed, that’s £13,500 in revenue a month to help run the two centres. She wouldn’t have to use ‘tens of thousands’ of her ‘own’ money. In fact close down Winner street and concentrate on the one centre. Close the shop completely and put it online. I bet more goes on running the 4 properties and salaries than actually goes towards helping vulnerable women and their families. In my book that’s not how a CIC should be run. Surely the majority of money should go back into the community you’re trying to support? Hence being a COMMUNITY INTEREST company.

Also, I’m pretty sure she’s said in the past, she doesn’t get paid a wage from the CIC.
She doesn’t have to because the PTWM Patreon is raking in around £9000 per month
- 3000 x £3, although I think some of you have said the minimum payment is £5/£6??

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 35
I've just came across this cracker. Maybe instead of a notebook for her lies she should go back and read her Facebook posts?
Her book of notes must be as big as the bible the amount of lies she tells.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
I've just came across this cracker. Maybe instead of a notebook for her lies she should go back and read her Facebook posts?
Oh I can see the inspiration for the cat collar Mulberry bracelet in that last photo there!

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Well that didn't age well did it.. matt is now toxic 🤣🤣
And if she lived with him for 10 years, when on earth did she find the time to live in 2 bedsits, 3 Foster homes, her own flats and with her dad and step mother all before the age of 21 (when she had betsy and was living with wayne)🤦‍♀️🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 56
OMG HUNS
1) She's drip feeding you stories so that you'll tune back in tomorrow, pay your £5 pound dutifully and buy her book. She does it very well, across multiple platforms and I am not knocking it either, it's one of the only things she's actually good at.

2) No one is commenting on here for your entertainment, condemnation or validity. So if you have nothing constructive to add, stop reading here, get out of our space and go watch ITV BE or whatever it is you do to fill up your tedious, intellectually lacking, non critical thinking, vapid existence.

I am so sick of hearing and seeing comments from these basics 😩.
Here bleeping here!!!!!

Reactions: 16
I don’t believe I’ve ever spoke about this before actually, so I’ll throw it in here. I used to be a massive liar (about ridiculous things, nothing serious at all) and trying to keep that up for a tiny group of family and friends was sooo difficult and I just couldn’t do it, so the fact Rach is trying to do it to such a huge audience is quite impressive. Anyway, I changed big time as I wasn’t a good person to the people I loved and I hated how I was acting and it was exhausting trying to remember everything. You can see how much she’s aged and changed (appearance) in a few years, and a lot of it must be stress. She’s making a lot of mistakes as there’s just too many lies, and if she was just honest, people (huns) may actually like her as she was honest and stay. No idea what I’m trying to say tbh, but being honest may lose her her career but could save her
Edited as part of it didn’t make sense

• Heart
Reactions: 43
What contradictory nonsense is that??!?!? No older sibling should have to be fierce protector of a younger sibling. She says herself, her brother, from the age of eighteen didn’t have a normal young adult life because he was focusing on her. He ‘prioritised her over and above anything’ He never married because he needed to have the time to focus on her.
She almost sounds sad for her brother. Why would she want that for Betsy?? Yes, teach her to be a good big sister and stick up for them when needed but she is not their protector. That’s Rachel’s job!

Well that didn't age well did it.. matt is now toxic 🤣🤣
And if she lived with him for 10 years, when on earth did she find the time to live in 2 bedsits, 3 Foster homes, her own flats and with her dad and step mother all before the age of 21 (when she had betsy and was living with wayne)🤦‍♀️🤣🤣
You mean John 😁
I had to read it a couple of times, because for some reason I had in my head he was really young when he tried to look after her before she went into foster care. He would actually have been 28 at the time (if she was 14)
Her timelines don’t make sense sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️

Last edited:
Reactions: 39
He spent his money on trainers for her? So the whole story of smashing up a phone box because your mum wouldn't buy the trainers you wanted is bullshit then, because your brother bought them instead.

Here's a tip for you Rashflaps - to be a good liar you need a good memory, especially when you've spent the last few years posting every random thought you've had online so it can be referred back to.

Reactions: 52
What contradictory nonsense is that??!?!? No older sibling should have to be fierce protector of a younger sibling. She says herself, her brother, from the age of eighteen didn’t have a normal young adult life because he was focusing on her. He ‘prioritised her over and above anything’ He never married because he needed to have the time to focus on her.
She almost sounds sad for her brother. Why would she want that for Betsy?? Yes, teach her to be a good big sister and stick up for them when needed but she is not their protector. That’s Rachel’s job!

You mean John 😁
I had to read it a couple of times, because for some reason I had in my head he was really young when he tried to look after her before she went into foster care. He would actually have been 28 at the time (if she was 14)
Her timelines don’t make sense sometimes 🤷🏼‍♀️
I wonder if it’s trolling if you inbox her ss of her old posts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 33
He spent his money on trainers for her? So the whole story of smashing up a phone box because your mum wouldn't buy the trainers you wanted is bullshit then, because your brother bought them instead.

Here's a tip for you Rashflaps - to be a good liar you need a good memory, especially when you've spent the last few years posting every random thought you've had online so it can be referred back to.
The coke is obviously affecting her memory...

• Haha
Reactions: 18
'My brother had such a bad time raising me as he shouldn't have had to'

' l have taught Betsy to always look after younger siblings to the point that she puts them to bed after giving them dinner and has done from a young age'

OK then...

I think siblings learn a lot from having smaller ones around and it's not a bad thing but it sounds like in this case Betsy has always been a surrogate parent, almost a carer to her mum.

• Sad
Reactions: 32
You can almost guarantee that if Betsy ever has kids, rashflaps will never babysit or caregive to that child because “it’s my time now I done my bit”. She might use it for clout on the gram but she won’t do anything practically useful. Poor Betsy being a surrogate mother from 4 years old, that’s NOT what siblings are for, is she for real??

Reactions: 25
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.