PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Interesting that she has time to reply to her "trolls" about her expensive goods but has previously said she gets too many messages to be able to respond to all the vulnerable women who contact her. Can I suggest you prioritise them over people expressing their opinion on your ad revenue?

• Heart
Reactions: 58
The thing is, the way she has worded her patrecon, help me continue doing what I love or some such bollocks, if ever things did get looked into..doing what she loves is buying clothes and shoes, going out for meals and going to hotels with sloshy. She hasn't said every penny of this will be spent helping women. She's worded it very cleverly.

Reactions: 46
Do they have the heating on full blast during the day as hardly any of them wear any clothes and then turned off in the evening? That’s why Edie is wearing a hoody to bed.

honestly I don’t think she is a sleep it’s set up, she probably got loads of engagement from the other day, when she filmed her child sleeping, which is weird to me
I thought that to, she isn’t sleeping it’s all staged 🙄 Bloody weirdos.

Reactions: 18
I wonder if any of her huns have actually calculated her monthly income on patreon alone which amounts to just under 16,000 pounds. What are they getting for that. A tit demonstration on how not to apply makeup, a daily run-down on trolls and the occasional jackanory story. She then has the cheek to block these people if they're not sucking up to her. She really is a piece of work

Reactions: 46
@lenibear191096

make sure you have changed the account name you used to message her, as she can link those details to your postings here and doxx you as “serial troll“
and welcome 🙏

Reactions: 41
Why is it always “tens of thousands of pounds of my money” she’s said that about the women’s centres, shops and now the tracksuits.

Just to add, I hate it when these ”influencers” posts pics of their kids sleeping, a real bugbear of mine, it’s such an invasion of privacy. Poor kids never get a break from the camera.

Reactions: 43
Why is it always “tens of thousands of pounds of my money” she’s said that about the women’s centres, shops and now the tracksuits.

Just to add, I hate it when these ”influencers” posts pics of their kids sleeping, a real bugbear of mine, it’s such an invasion of privacy. Poor kids never get a break from the camera.
The "tens of thousands" of her own money she's always referring to - does she mean the thousands that people have donated over the years (via PayPal, multiple Patreon accounts etc), or the thousands made from her crappy shop, or the money she's charging for her pound shop version of the Freedom course etc. None of that is earned honestly and could be classed as "her" money, because people are throwing it at her specifically because they think it's going towards the running of the centres.

On a smaller scale, if I was doing something for charity and collecting sponsorship for it, while that money is in my possession for a while, I wouldn't think of it as *my* money. I wouldn't collect £100 for Cancer Research or whatever, and then say "I've given £100 of my money", I'd say "I have managed to raise £100" 🤷

Reactions: 61
What I get from this mornings quick upload is that she wants to be anyone but herself.!
Uploading Kate Winslet interviewing a (young) child and saying imaging being this “Lush”.
Ironically Kate won’t have herself on social media, or let her kids have it, But is interviewing a child about it.?
Can you just imagine Rachet having the same safeguarding around minors… nah me neither

Reactions: 19
The "tens of thousands" of her own money she's always referring to - does she mean the thousands that people have donated over the years (via PayPal, multiple Patreon accounts etc), or the thousands made from her crappy shop, or the money she's charging for her pound shop version of the Freedom course etc. None of that is earned honestly and could be classed as "her" money, because people are throwing it at her specifically because they think it's going towards the running of the centres.

On a smaller scale, if I was doing something for charity and collecting sponsorship for it, while that money is in my possession for a while, I wouldn't think of it as *my* money. I wouldn't collect £100 for Cancer Research or whatever, and then say "I've given £100 of my money", I'd say "I have managed to raise £100" 🤷
Maybe her money is the thousands she got donated on various go fund me accounts?

Reactions: 14
Oh, just making a note in case anyone didn't know, Joshua Marshall was dismissed without notice from his role as a PC with Devon and Cornwall Police!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 57
Comments under the live. One got a response and one didn't. I wonder why?🤭
1. Is this troll "friend" Vanessa? Thats getting boring now 😴
2. Huns, If you can lurk here and go back to your "little corner of the internet" and talk about it then so can we 🤣

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 50
1. Is this troll "friend" Vanessa? Thats getting boring now 😴
2. Huns, If you can lurk here and go back to your "little corner of the internet" and talk about it then so can we 🤣
It's the one she started talking about yesterday saying she'd met her the year before B was born. Does that tie in?

Reactions: 7
It's the one she started talking about yesterday saying she'd met her the year before B was born. Does that tie in?
Could be. Not sure when she decided to break Vs family up 🤣 although if it was her, r would probably name her as she's done before lol

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.