PTWM #164 "You’re a thief and I’m a bent, sacked copper” - Joshua Marshall; 5 January 2023

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So the trolls have been ripping into Wilby have they? While you find the proof to show us, here's your husband and friends mocking your toddler who has additional needs, while you film and snort 🤷

Attachments

• Angry
  • Sad
Reactions: 48
So she gonna contact the trolls work cause she has an open Facebook page and saying she has t been sharing an opinion online

I better tell my other half to expect a call from work to tell him off for slagging whole scotland national football team online every match then ? 😂😂
Here, if that’s how it works can I purposefully get worse with slagging off the Scottish rugby team *so* that they call me and I get to talk to the lads?

All hypothetical. Obviously. 👀 although I maintain that one of them is the love of my life 🤷‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I don't know what those stories on ptwm were about as she said on the live she'd already picked her kitchen. She said originally they were going to knock down the conservatory and build a massive extension across the back of the house so it would all be open plan. They had an architect and all the plans. Then B moved out and Seb says he wants to go to Uni next year so Sloshy said what's the point extending, we're not staying here forever. She then went into the whole small town, everyone hates her and they are on the countdown to move when Edie is old enough. Then she said "yeah so i'm glad we changed our minds before we paid an architect and got plans". What????????
The plans for a rear extension have been submitted - they can be seen online - so she's talking out of her arse as they've clearly paid for an architect already 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Here, if that’s how it works can I purposefully get worse with slagging off the Scottish rugby team *so* that they call me and I get to talk to the lads?

All hypothetical. Obviously. 👀 although I maintain that one of them is the love of my life 🤷‍♀️
Imagine if ratchet was famous she wouldn’t be able to cope with the attention 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Oh wait this rings a bell, I went and searched because I vaguely remember the comments after. This was back in May, when the tit shop opened. Is this maybe who she is meaning?
Screenshot_20230110_154958_Chrome.jpg

Reactions: 19
Oh wait this rings a bell, I went and searched because I vaguely remember the comments after. This was back in May, when the tit shop opened. Is this maybe who she is meaning?
View attachment 1872078
Bloody hell, if shes on about that then that was agessss ago 🤣 and nobody abused her anyway, if I remember correctly we said she was awful for making him drive all that way after a stroke just so she could fan girl. That was it!!
Shes scraping the barrell here 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 43
The plans for a rear extension have been submitted - they can be seen online - so she's talking out of her arse as they've clearly paid for an architect already 🙄
Yes they include the existing elevation showing the door to Seb's room she lied about blocking up. Those plans can't have been cheap.

Reactions: 10
The planning applicants names are Mr and Mrs Hambleton. So not only did she not want his name upon marriage, he has been ordered to be known by her name now.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
The planning applicants names are Mr and Mrs Hambleton. So not only did she not want his name upon marriage, he has been ordered to be known by her name now.
that’s crazy. I understand to an extent why she didn’t take his name, but has he possibly now changed his to hers?

Reactions: 10
I don't like either of them, that said if I took MrLinP to a kitchen shop and he didn't engage even though he wanted to go, I would be having a go at him about it. Although it would certainly not be in front of another person, nor would he film it & share it. If he did (or I did if roles reversed) I would seriously be questioning the lack of respect in the relationship. Surely Joshs behaviour would be a trigger for Ratshit and she would not put up with being spoken to that way
After leaving an abusive relationship.

Plus she should be careful, on her first full tattle rant back in 2019 she sent me here as I wanted to see all the horrible people threatening her unborn baby or praying that she would have a miscarriage. And well, I didn't see any of that just people questioning her dodgy dealings.

Reactions: 31
That's quite a while ago, is she in some kind of time machine to have forgot that they appointed an architect?
E949E8B3-6572-49D0-9BD9-466378E15905.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Just out of curiosity, those of you who aren't local - do you know the actual schools that the kids go to? I'm just thinking, all these "trolls" she reckons are speaking to the kids school - most wouldn't actually know the schools, although it's not hard to figure out from how much she shows.
Didn’t she say in her live how she had really tried to keep Wilbys nursery location a secret and didn’t she also post a picture of him at nursery once clearly showing the logo on kids tops??

Reactions: 24
I don't like either of them, that said if I took MrLinP to a kitchen shop and he didn't engage even though he wanted to go, I would be having a go at him about it. Although it would certainly not be in front of another person, nor would he film it & share it. If he did (or I did if roles reversed) I would seriously be questioning the lack of respect in the relationship. Surely Joshs behaviour would be a trigger for Ratshit and she would not put up with being spoken to that way
After leaving an abusive relationship.

Plus she should be careful, on her first full tattle rant back in 2019 she sent me here as I wanted to see all the horrible people threatening her unborn baby or praying that she would have a miscarriage. And well, I didn't see any of that just people questioning her dodgy dealings.
Exactly, having a go makes sense, but the fact it’s filmed is so dodgy. I came from that tattle rant as well I’m pretty sure, so hiiii!

Reactions: 13
Err guys, the plans don't show the hobbit bedroom or the loft windows. The staircase on the landing states that it's steps to roof space. Shouldn't that be included in the plans?

Err guys, the plans don't show the hobbit bedroom or the loft windows. The staircase on the landing states that it's steps to roof space. Shouldn't that be included in the plans?
Probably, but then again I’m sure we all said the doorway was strange and doesn’t seem like a properly done bedroom 😬😬

Reactions: 12
It's a ground floor extension so I'm suprised they've even shown the first floor layout to be honest.

Reactions: 8
It won't be recognised as isn't permitted under building regs (due to how dodgy it is, building regs won't sign anything like that off). When they sell they'd have to not include it as a bedroom for the same reason.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.