PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling imagining Raq and Slosh saying that patting themselves on the back like they’re Colleen Rooney 🤣🤣
“Now I know for certain which account / individual it's comes from. I have saved and screenshotted all the original stories which clearly show just one person has viewed them. It’s………. Emily Chamber’s account.” 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 39
“Now I know for certain which account / individual it's comes from. I have saved and screenshotted all the original stories which clearly show just one person has viewed them. It’s………. Emily Chamber’s account.” 🤣🤣🤣
Scamatha Christie should be Rach’s new nickname

• Haha
Reactions: 31
*new drama starring Michael Sheen as Joyce incoming*

• Haha
Reactions: 18
You guys are cracking me up so much!
I’ve got a little treat for you. I’ve just zoomed in on the voice note because there were a lot of names and numbers to block out… enjoy!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 132
I’ve got a little treat for you. I’ve just zoomed in on the voice note because there were a lot of names and numbers to block out… enjoy!
Why has she got her husband to do it? Think she’s scared of setting up an account and realising the Queen is actually a top scamming wanker?

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Oh Derek. Dear, dear Derek. Are there actually any people under 75 called Derek? Or, if there are, who would admit to being called Derek?

How excited did they sound though? Bet they are beside themselves reading here tonight. Go on Derek, come back, but don't duck us up, I don't think I'd like that. Happy to chat with you and signpost you to the local paint drying watching clubs to maybe add a bit of excitement in your life.

EDITED as way too many buts in there. Sounded like a hun had written it.

• Haha
Reactions: 30
If my husband EVER said he was going to join rattle to duck things up for the huns I’d genuinely class myself a lesbian because he’s clearly a female. What a sad sad twit of a husband and what a pathetic little wife he has. They clearly have sex on birthdays with the lights out watching erotica.
Don’t duck me up derek pls you hard man.
My toddler has a more authoritative tone . Absolute wet wipe

• Haha
Reactions: 45
I think old Del Boy and queen Nikki fancy themselves as the new besties of raq and slosh! Move over Astrid and Simon you have been replaced! They are prob hoping for a couples weekend at herpes lodge or an invite to next years patchwork Christmas party! 🥳

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 26
I think old Del Boy and queen Nikki fancy themselves as the new besties of raq and slosh! Move over Astrid and Simon you have been replaced! They are prob hoping for a couples weekend at herpes lodge or an invite to next years patchwork Christmas party! 🥳
Someone buy Rhubarb a new fruit bowl ready
Let the swapping commence

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Derek the Dick sounds lovely! He and his wife must have such an amazing life bleeping things up for tattlers 🙄😂

• Haha
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.