PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When you put it like that... I'd be pissed at the whole situation and I'm a 30 year old 🤣

No wonder the poor kid had a "meltdown"
He was also probably freezing after being made to eat ice-cream in the freezing cold.
Oh my god how cute was he saying ‘ant eater’?! 🥰

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Breaking News! A 3 year old who has travelled somewhere a 2 hours drive away, was excited to see some of his favourite animals, walked for ages in the rain, didn't have any dinner and instead was fed ice cream with a chocolate flake had a "meltdown" in the car on the return 2 hour journey. No you twit he is a toddler who is tired and hungry. Simple!
real mum hears that Longleat is rammed busy and packs a flask of coffee (or mulled wine, we can be realisitic), sandwiches, fruit, snacks, mince pies anything really on the off chance that the food queues are long and indoor seating is full and the autistic child may not be in a position to wait…

PTWM just makes him sit outside with ice cream?

• Sad
  • Angry
Reactions: 54
When you put it like that... I'd be pissed at the whole situation and I'm a 30 year old 🤣

No wonder the poor kid had a "meltdown"
He was also probably freezing after being made to eat ice-cream in the freezing cold.
And not even a hood up to protect his little head from the rain.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Poor Derek. Sounds the type that checks in at a&e and tells his other half he loves them on fb when they’re sat next to each other. Hiya Derek. 🫶
Derek sounds like him and his wife share a Facebook

Nah, I reckon him and Mrs Derek have a shared Facebook account 😂😂😂 nothing says one of you is a cheater more than "DereknJoan McCunty" 😂😃😃
Snap 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I wondered the same about Issac, I don’t know how she does it. My 21 year old still tags along to every family day we have 😂
Cos it would mean spending time with Rhubarb and Slosh that’s why he’s staying home

Reactions: 12
can they claim it through the business as a company car??
It'll be a lease car so you can swap it every x number of years. I had a car from that dealership and I'm still on their mailing list. They're always pushing their latest deals. Helston Volvo if you're bored. They have a deal for businesses and, yes, there will be a tax advantage to leasing a car. On the other hand, your world goes tits up and it is "bye bye" car.

Reactions: 24
Nah, I reckon him and Mrs Derek have a shared Facebook account 😂😂😂 nothing says one of you is a cheater more than "DereknJoan McCunty" 😂😃😃
They've definitely got in the bio's:
Husband to @:hun
Wife to @:hunshusband

Because nothing says "relationship goals" like making your marriage your whole personality description 😬.

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Well they think your real name is Emily chambers. You’ve said you work in a nursery so they found an Emily chambers with special needs qualifications in a nursery in Surrey. That is the long and short of their ‘investigation’. If it’s not you, which I’m pretty sure it’s not they just caused some tit for some poor unsuspecting nursery practitioner who happens to share your tattle name… 😬

ETA they think you live in Surrey because you once said it would take you 2 hours to get to London.
Brilliant 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I mean, not so good for Emily Chambers but for this Emily Chambers it is 🤣🤣🤣🤣 I almost want to give them a clue 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Wow they really are dense aren't they 😆 as if she would use her real full name as her tattle name 🤦‍♀️
That woman was right in the WhatsApp... they really are trolls themselves. How many times have rach and her cronies zoned in on the wrong person and just annihilated a stranger 🤦‍♀️
You mean your real name isn't Dorothy RedShoes?!

Please, next you will be telling me @DipsyDoodle is a made up name too

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Well they think your real name is Emily chambers. You’ve said you work in a nursery so they found an Emily chambers with special needs qualifications in a nursery in Surrey. That is the long and short of their ‘investigation’. If it’s not you, which I’m pretty sure it’s not they just caused some tit for some poor unsuspecting nursery practitioner who happens to share your tattle name… 😬

ETA they think you live in Surrey because you once said it would take you 2 hours to get to London.
But Surrey is about an hour to get to London, even less 😂 just found who they think it is, and it’s an hour to London. Investigators, they are not… maybe it’s Slosh on the WhatsApp’s 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 17
But Surrey is about an hour to get to London, even less 😂 just found who they think it is, and it’s an hour to London. Investigators, they are not… maybe it’s Slosh on the WhatsApp’s 👀
It’s brilliant. ‘Her username is Emily Chambers, so I deduce that she is called….Emily Chambers’ 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.