PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think the more pressing matter is who’s looking after the kids when Derek and wifey are bleeping up Tattle? Someone needs to think of the children.

• Haha
Reactions: 59
Soz I never keep up with this thread, it moves too fast, but I just wanna say how annoying it is hearing Betsy say “central” 500 times, I have never in my life heard anyone call it “central”. It’s always referred to as town. Some people further out might say the city centre if they live nearer bootle or birko or somewhere else they call town instead but literally never heard anyone refer to town as central.
But she doesn’t even live in Liverpool anyway, she’s in Maghull, which is in Sefton. It’s closer to Ormskirk. Don’t even know what colour bins they have up there but they ain’t purple.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 34
Dear Derek,
Thank you for your offer to duck us up. I'd like to help you by sharing a secret: biggest thing you could do to silence us, the vile, poorly-in-the-head Tattle Trolls... if you could just let us know where the PayPal money went, we'd have very little else to talk about. Although, bonus duck ups would include sending pics of the governor at Styal next to the 1000s of gifts for the poor babies, and also the truth about all the gift list vouchers. Platinum level duck up would be a copy of Sloshy's dismissal hearing transcript
Derek, if you duck us up like this, we won't be able to carry on doing what we really love. You'd win the hearts, minds and festering genitals of Lord and Lady Scammington of Thieving Towers, Paignton. Do this, Derek, and you will be king.
Yours sincerely
Charlie Crumpet

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 83
Rach's face when she sees we are now discussing Derek instead of her.
8408A0A2-EA66-4781-982E-7D7A1E631DAA.jpeg

• Haha
Reactions: 77
You guys are cracking me up so much!
I’ve got a little treat for you. I’ve just zoomed in on the voice note because there were a lot of names and numbers to block out… enjoy!
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 he sounds like Malcolm from accounts trying to act the big tough guy… oh this is going to be great🤗🥳🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 28
You guys are cracking me up so much!
I’ve got a little treat for you. I’ve just zoomed in on the voice note because there were a lot of names and numbers to block out… enjoy!
Derek couldn’t duck tit up in a wet paper bag on his own 🤣🤣
Mrs Derek must be so proud 🥴
No wonder they all think Slosh is hubby goals if that drip is what they settled for 😂
Im dead 😂😂😂

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 44
Mrs Derek wants to keep an eye on her bloke, we all know what Rach is like with other people’s husbands

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I am bleeping HOWLING at that voice note 😂😂 he cannot be real hahahaha Danger Derek

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.