PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
In the video where the monkeys are on the car, they mentioned the monkey on the windscreen wipers and Josh said he better not I only got it yesterday. New car must have been a nice Christmas pressie for him!
can they claim it through the business as a company car??

Reactions: 9
Can someone explain why, when I look up services using the key words *domestic abuse *women's refuge *woman support * domestic violence help in Paignton, does her garbage patch club not come up as a google suggestion?

Reactions: 22
Poor Derek. Sounds the type that checks in at a&e and tells his other half he loves them on fb when they’re sat next to each other. Hiya Derek. 🫶
Nah, I reckon him and Mrs Derek have a shared Facebook account 😂😂😂 nothing says one of you is a cheater more than "DereknJoan McCunty" 😂😃😃

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 72
Breaking News! A 3 year old who has travelled somewhere a 2 hours drive away, was excited to see some of his favourite animals, walked for ages in the rain, didn't have any dinner and instead was fed ice cream with a chocolate flake had a "meltdown" in the car on the return 2 hour journey. No you twit he is a toddler who is tired and hungry. Simple!

• Sad
Reactions: 68
@chickenshopcharlie that was incredible. I tested COVID positive this morning and my daughter this afternoon. I'm not feeling too bad when the paracetamol kicks in. Reading your words made me laugh (and cough). You deserve a Sunday Times Bestseller award for that. Absolute perfection 👌

• Heart
Reactions: 31
Love it when a new character comes into the fold !

I am on the Joyce juice 🍷 so can’t think of a name for Derek 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 25
In the video where the monkeys are on the car, they mentioned the monkey on the windscreen wipers and Josh said he better not I only got it yesterday. New car must have been a nice Christmas pressie for him!
I was thinking it was new from the interior… ASIF you’d take a 1 day old car to Safari!

• Haha
Reactions: 24
LMFAO!

Oh poor hen pecked Derek, I’ve not read anything that tragic in a while 😂
Oh god you’ve just reminded me. This was all a while ago. After one of his voice notes he passed the phone back to Mrs dimwit and she goes ‘ok thank you, love you’ I pissed myself laughing. 😂 I listened to that so many times 😂😂😂 He’d done his job and now he got his pat on the head.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 39
Breaking News! A 3 year old who has travelled somewhere a 2 hours drive away, was excited to see some of his favourite animals, walked for ages in the rain, didn't have any dinner and instead was fed ice cream with a chocolate flake had a "meltdown" in the car on the return 2 hour journey. No you twit he is a toddler who is tired and hungry. Simple!
When you put it like that... I'd be pissed at the whole situation and I'm a 30 year old 🤣

No wonder the poor kid had a "meltdown"
He was also probably freezing after being made to eat ice-cream in the freezing cold.

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.