PTWM #161 Turkish tracksuits and a knickerless hoof. Where's the money Rach, tell the truth!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So old bv flaps thinks her and Joyce are Posh and Becks and now Dim Derek and Mrs Derek think they are R & J. He's even got the same monotonous tone as Joyce.

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I would bet my last Rolo on Derek having his head flushed down the bog many a time at secondary school 🫣.. What a looser 🤣.
He sounds a bit simple bless him, sandwich short of a picnic Derk? 🖕

• Haha
Reactions: 30
Dreary Derek belongs to feisty Frankie who was one of the main hard core whatsapp huns that @chickenshopcharlie described in her run down. Unfortunately the main WhatsApp is still as dead as a dodo but you can bet your Nellie that whichever sub group FF is in she’s having a major rant tonight cos 150% she will have seen all this going down on here 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 41
Dreary Derek belongs to feisty Frankie who was one of the main hard core whatsapp huns that @chickenshopcharlie described in her run down. Unfortunately the main WhatsApp is still as dead as a dodo but you can bet your Nellie that whichever sub group FF is in she’s having a major rant tonight cos 150% she will have seen all this going down on here 🤣🤣🤣
"Derekkkkk, those tattle bastards are at it again, can you come and duck tit up please, thanks love you 😘"

• Haha
Reactions: 35
Well tonight has felt like the tattle Xmas party. must turn in now though. Thanks for making me laugh so much tonight ladies 👍😂
Night huns 👋 night Derek 👋

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 59
I am howling after catching up tonight 😂😂😂😂

Aww poor Derek what a poor simple soul he is😂

Ratshit will be spitting feathers reading that the huns and notqueen Nikki are turning themselves against her 🤣

And Bekind do duck off trying to be an influencer it’s not going to happen and all it’s showing is your glaring lack of intelligence

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30
I loved that voice note so much. I literally laughed more than I have since I got the giggles in Miss Smith’s history class when two boys had a scrap. Especially loved the earnest “love ya” at the end. 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Derek and his toy soldiers -
Is this the Army that Rach promised was coming for the Tattle trolls in the Summer of 2019?

• Haha
Reactions: 29
You guys are cracking me up so much!
I’ve got a little treat for you. I’ve just zoomed in on the voice note because there were a lot of names and numbers to block out… enjoy!
Thank you, love you 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 bleeping hell fire 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 26
And Bekind do duck off trying to be an influencer it’s not going to happen and all it’s showing is your glaring lack of intelligence
Does she keep deactivating her Instagram? I have them all blocked and go in for a nosy if I see something on here but sometimes she isn't in my blocked list then reappears 🤔

Reactions: 2
Aww just listened to Deidre deeks voice note. Quaking in ma fake Ugg boots here if he going to stir tit up.

Bet he is the wee skinny husband and she is the big fat wife with white leggings on and a scrunchie !

Did he record that in the ad break during loose woman ???

• Haha
Reactions: 32
Sorry to break up the party (Derek🤭) but them eating ice cream in the rain, duck right off. I know that area and there's a mcdonalds about 20 minutes away which seems to be their staple diet anyway. Can't wait for their Christmas day family photo post, literally counting down the hours now, will they only have the other golden child Edie and possibly Wilby if he hasn't been abandoned in his room, everyone else will be excluded.

• Sad
Reactions: 20
Is Betsy working in Liverpool and who is she staying with? Sorry if it’s been mentioned before but I didn’t look at PTWMs insta or threads on here for yonks!

Reactions: 1
Derek the Destroyer sounds like something Slosh & Wrecks picked up in the sex shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Derek and Mrs Derek's house tonight/tomorrow will be reminiscent of the Saturday night Ratchet and Joyce got pissed and coked up and tried to call "trolls" on Instagram when they got a message they didn't like.

• Haha
Reactions: 33
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.