Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
I know I shouldn’t be, but I am so shocked that after yesterdays tears about her daughter this poor excuse of a parent still decided to go out for that meal last night.
One minute crying about Lula making poor choices and how she doesn’t talk to her, an hour later swanning off out to eat overpriced seafood and take pics for the gram!
Of course she can’t talk to you…because you are never there!!
All parents deserve a break and time to see their friends! But come on, only just flown back from Jubai kid free, everyone of those kids needs a parent at the moment, but absolutely nothing is going to ruin her plans.
They might be warm and fed, but those kids are emotionally neglected at every turn.
Surely even the most loyal of huns must question that parenting yesterday.
I’m disgusted.

• Sad
Reactions: 46
One of the best posts ever posted on this filthy scammers thread!
Thank you. I normally just scroll but I'm sickened by her. She's not a saviour and, as we have seen on Tattle, women believe she can save them. She can't, they will be ignored, and their lives will be in danger for another day.
It's heartbreaking that the reality is it can take months to make someone safe. This fucking fairytale she spins is so far from the truth !

nononopppppe

@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the shit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But fuck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
I'm sorry what... my mind is absolutely blown.
So, it's okay that B would most likely have got T a bottle of WKD, instead of spirits to still look cool in front her mates.
T is 13.... THIRTEEN. FFS RACHEL!!!
It's still alcohol! It's still underage drinking! I THOUGHT YOUR HUSBAND WAS A POLICE OFFICER?!
Why is it okay that B would have handled it in private?
Why is R calling B to check that how she's handling it is okay? B is still only 18!? Yes, she's an adult but she's not T's Mother... stop placing all the mothering responsibilities onto her and let her live her fucking life.
Does she not think about what she's spewing?!
THIS IS EXACTLY WHY YOU'RE UNDER SOCIAL SERVICE'S RADAR.

JW80

VIP Member
Josh is the least attractive man I have ever come across in my life. I'm not talking about the way he looks and those nasty little teef! Its his whole demeanour. Hes cringy as fuck. Hes everything I wouldnt want in a man. He thinks hes hilarious but hes actually a whinging twat!! Hes got no backbone, no redeeming personality traits, hes a bully to his kids, a slave and all round laughing stock to the most beautiful woman in his world, hes a functioning alcoholic with no job, no bollocks, oh and he doesnt even know his way around a vagina if that aggressive fingering in the sex shop was anything to go by!!!! Might aswell stick your fanny in a blender!!!

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
Does the advocate for DV and saviour of women with babies with tiny broken hearts up and down the country not realise underage sex is ILLEGAL???? 😳 You'd think the wife of not a PC would know that?? No?? My bad 🤬

• Haha

jxhx

VIP Member
Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry

Doeli70

VIP Member
Nice to see that she's so worried about Tallulah she's decided to get pissed with Astrid then giggle on the sofa with Betsy's friend.

• Sad
  • Angry

Cametoread2

What really gets to me is the constant ‘we need more from you guys’ more money, more vouchers, more toys, more nice snacky bits for the broken babies and their mummies. Let’s pretend for 1 minute that she’s legit, I know but humour me, there surely comes a point where you have to say we just don’t have enough, maybe let’s not give that kid 7 presents let’s give them 6 so we can give to the other kid that’s come along. Or let’s give the mum just 1 voucher or 1 present and no voucher. Or here’s another novel idea shut down some of your unnecessary centres to be able to help more women. Let’s get rid of some of your paid pals. But no Rancid begs the huns for more more more, starts selling over priced over sized crayola tracksuits. None of profits the poor broken babies will ever see. That’s going straight to Rancids pockets. We can see straight through all your pish, beg for money from the huns and they can pay for the broken babies while you keep the majority to fund your Gucci lifestyle for your ‘broken babies’ because you’ve not technically lied by saying ‘keep me doing what I love’.

• Heart

NiceCrumpet

@weeping cassandra hopefully this person that @RenesFondon is sending the info to will come through. It’s taken me a while to find all this info and I had it all saved. Anyone else who asked him to look into someone might not have all of this to hand. I’m hopeful the time is near 🤞

Whatever Isaac has done, I think it’s bad. She won’t say what it is just things like ‘what hasn’t he done’ when asked. He’s lost his phone indefinitely and after it kicked off with T apparently he said to J ‘phew, at least that takes the heat off me for a bit.’ If even she won’t say what it is, it must be bad!

@NiceCrumpet she does a still photo on her stories with a caption ‘going live in 5’ before she goes live and the photo to yesterdays one was a white box full of vapes. Unfortunately it’s been over 24 hours so I can’t SS it but she did show it.
Crikey. So she had a big load of vapes that Josh didn't find when turning over her room the other day? Huh. Thought she said he was one of the best officers in the bay. 🦧

• Haha

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I actually think it may start doing soon. I said the other day about how much gas has cost me this month and after watching a lot of Tik Toks this weekend it seems the energy prices are starting to effect everyone now after this cold snap. A lot of people with smart meters have been showing its costing them between £30-£40 a day for both gas and electric. That's £900 a month!!! Its only going to get worse now that most people and their kids will be home all day every day over the xmas break. I'll be honest, even with a decent wage coming in I am dreading another cold spell in January, based on what i have already spent this month just gas alone could cost me £300 with our prepayment meter. I know i am lucky as I will just have to not have the extra little luxuries we are used too and we wont have to chose between heating and eating (yet) but most of her followers will literally not be able to pay any bills or rent and yet she still continues to beg whilst showing off. I don't know how the huns cant see she doesn't give a shit about them.
It's also the fact that she's clearly not bothered by the energy prices, she has a large, old house which is probably pretty draughty anyway, and it's all hard floors downstairs. Yet they're always walking around half dressed, they've clearly got the heating blasting out 24/7 and giving no fucks about it. Her followers are out there, choosing between heating or eating, wrapping their kids up with blankets and hot water bottles, then they go on Instagram and she's swanning around in her £150 cardigan, Tattooed Twat is lounging topless on the #gifted sofa, and all the while she's incessantly begging for more, more, more.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

NiceCrumpet

I bet Lula and Isaac spend half their lives hanging around at Proper Shop and Victoria Square. Dubious bloody shop, stays just within the law, but presents vaping and alcohol as loads of fun and the same as sweets. I mean, their choice of alcohol and sweets is next level, but not when kids go in there and can buy 3 chuppa chups and a grinder right next to each other on the same shelf. I know trading standards were looking at it, but that went very quiet. If I wanted to groom a kid for anything, like county lines, I'd hang around there with all the kiddos, buy them a few vapes and off you go.

Now, show us the vapes Rach. Coz I don't believe they were there. I think you found a couple and realised that Lula has been vaping.

Also, R, you want us to read between the lines of this "bad decision" Lula made with her boyfriend. You want us to believe she had sex with him, but you don't go as far as saying so. I'm confused, are you making up stories about a 13 year old having sex to up your engagement. That would be pretty fucked up even for you. Tell you what would be more fucked up though... finding out your 13 year old child had sex with her boyfriend and instead of putting down your phone to support her, you film yourself telling the story and sharing it to the gram. Jesus fucking Christ. I will not insult my own cunt as I quite like it, but you, you are an absolutely appalling lesion on your own festering fanny. Christ.

I saw it mentioned above about age... at 13, Lula may be considered to have consented, but questions would still be asked about the relationship. It is a complex area. 12 and below is statutory rape. Don't agree with that position any more than I agree that 10 should be the age of criminal responsibility.

Also, doesn't R realise if she is really in a professional position of trust, she has a duty to safeguard. By not sharing the names of all those vaping teenage friends of Lula's, she is failing to safeguard. Very questionable for someone in her position. What other safeguarding concerns does she sweep under the carpet at work with all these women and MOTHERS she supports?

• Heart

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I really really wish I could cos I’ve been thinking all day how to tell you all. All I can really say is that all is not well within the huns camp. Lots of turning on each other, lots of divides, and lots of questions - particularly about our rach’s new range and (lack of) affordability / relateableness and so forth.
I’ll keep schtum for now and keep my eyes and ears peeled, but the second I have something I can share safely, I will do. Hang in there awful trolls!
I love it how she always has a mole everywhere 🤣🤣🤣 can't hide anything from tattle rach 😉

• Haha

savethelastdance

Chatty Member
Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.
She literally said Seb was smoking weed everyday… now saying he doesn’t believe in addiction.. WHAT?! 🤯

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Nice little pause there when she says about the building storing prams and cots etc… it’s like she though “ shit I’m always in the beg for those things”
Can’t keep up with her own bull shit.
I doubt for a minute she is storing any of those things, why? Because she doesn’t actually support any women!
Some one please stop her

• Angry

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
She said on previous stories when this first came out that she bought the tracksuit and liked it so she messaged the seller and asked them who their supplier was. They told her and apparently it's this guy who has warehouses all over the country so she contacted him and then they decided what they'd sell.
What sort of idiot running a business tells a customer who their supplier is??

• Haha