Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
what happened with that afterwards? All went very quiet didn’t it
It hasn't gone quiet, I have a solicitor dealing with Rachel Hambleton's sharing of my personal information publicly, along with ICO, who are also investigating the breach of my personal information.
Devon & Cornwall police are also in touch with the Hambletons regarding the references to terrorist organisations. Samantha Morshed MBE, of Pebble Child is being investigated by ICO.
Unfortunately, pursuing this takes a lot of time, and money too. But I will continue to pursue this for however long it takes.

The Tattler who contacted me after Rachel Hambleton threatened her children, contacted her employer and shared her private messages on patreon, is okay & dealing with what Rachel Hambleton did to her.
She's keeping what she is doing private, until more progress has been made.

• Heart
Reactions: 60

Bluergh

VIP Member
Of course S has addiction trauma cos of Sam.
What about everything her and slosh have put him through ? The bullying, the coercive control, the fact his dad can barely string a sentence together without a pint of IPA or wine.
Or the fact that no parent is ever home to parent him. He doesn’t get the simple things a teenager needs. He doesn’t even get a drink with dinner ffs.

The fact he didn’t call them when he had a go on a joint and greened out, or phoned them when he crashed his moped says it all. S doesn’t feel safe around them & old Rancid knows this. That’s why she finger points the blame elsewhere constantly. She knows she’s got blood on her hands.

I’ve been thinking all day how to post this but I can’t think of a way to do it without exposing myself….but just wanted to say - when you’re all wondering whether the huns are turning….the answer is absolutely most definitely. More and more are questioning things. I took a screenshot to post on here this morn to show you what I mean but if I post it, it’ll put me in danger of being identified and I don’t want to be plastered all over her pages. But sit tight guys. The downfalls on its way, I firmly believe 😬

If I was Linda I'd have left long before now. I think she's using R to get certain benefits as R said the other week that she was there for 20 hours which was very specific considering she said previously that Linda was there every day "just pottering around". Has she been seen after the ring light debacle where R growled at her for taking Sloshy's side?
Jesus…..who on earth needs a cleaner for 20 hours a WEEK!!! That’s crazy!!!

• Wow
  • Heart

goaldigger

VIP Member
Def not the only one! It’s like she grooms them
Broad sweeping statement incoming and I've said it time and time again, if they lived on a council estate people would look at them differently. They'd be the house that decent parents wouldn't let their kids go to, people would gossip about them and the comings and goings, it would be the house that kids go too because they would be allowed to do whatever they wanted.

• Heart
Reactions: 59

Roma890

Refresh my memory fellow trolls.

Wasn't there an occasion a few years back when Lula had a meltdown at school while the two twats were away loving each other the hardest and 16 year old Betsy had to attend a HeadTeacher meeting in their absence?

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 58

Cametoread2

I’ve just gone on to pretend make a purchase to check things out and I’m disgusted to see she’s offering Klarna as a means of payment. I hate everything Klarna stands for. To me it’s like store cards years ago, not advising people on the effects of debt and how easy it is to slip into debt and how difficult it can be to pay off. It’s too easy to get and too easy to accumulate a fortune of purchases to pay off. That’s a rant for another day tbh. However, for her she knows her huns will stop at nothing to support her and has taken advantage of that, IMO, by offering them Klarna as a way to support her. She also knew that she wouldn’t get many sales at this time of year without it. She’s a sly cunt and I hate her. Another thing….!! There’s an option to tip PTWM (because remember huns rebl is ptwm. It’s not separate) on checkout. A tip?…what on earth for…you do fuck all babe…you’ve just charged them £49.50 for a shite jumper what more do you want?! Woman makes ill!! AND ANOTHER THING: are you rebl, R.E.B.L, r.e.b.l or REBL? Pick one. The website is terrible, pick a name and stick to it. It’s like when you were writing an essay in high school and you’d go from past tense to present tense to future tense and you’d get in trouble. Be consistent best selling author!!

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 58

Crazymum

VIP Member
At this point I'm passed 'where's the PayPal money' which is what turned me from a follower to here.
What I want from you Rachel is a casestudy. I want a step by step guide on how you helped one of these women you rehoused in like 4 hours or whatever ridiculous claim you made.
* how did the woman contact you ? Was she referred by social services? The local authority? Was it an out ot hours case ? Did they call you ?
* when you got her in the accommodation you found was there a cooker ? Whitegoods? If not did you help her get some ?
* was the electricity/gas connected in the property? Did you help her transfer these into her name ?
*if the woman had no money management skills did you arrange for her to speak to a money guidance counsellor? If so what tips was that lady given?
* did the premises have beds, bedding ? Again did you sort this? How?
*did the woman have food to feed her kids ? If not how did you overcome that ?
*was the accommodation near the kids existing school? Her work ? Does she drive ? If not is she on a bus route ?
* what security measures did your organisation put in place to the property ?
* what aftercare has this family received since you 'saved her life'

For any of us that either work in this field or have been in a situation like this we can smell bullshit a mile off so PROVE. US. WRONG. step by step Rachel. Walk us through from the initial contact to now.

Rachel your safeguarding skills are shocking.
"A family of 9" instantly recognisable
"A family with twins" instantly recognisable
Showing womens handwriting- that's right INSTANTLY RECOGNISABLE.
If you was on my team I would sack you immediately.
One of the best posts ever posted on this filthy scammers thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 57

hhturbo123

Not content with shaming Lula on lives she's now doing stories as lots of people miss her lives and if they watch them later it doesn't make sense as the comments don't show.
Why does she feel the need to tell everyone about what her kids are doing? She is seriously thick! It’s not her business to tell! I recently wanted to get the medical record of my kid who is 12, from our doctors so I could check they’ve had all their vaccinations. The doc would give me the list of vaccinations, but not their medical records as apparently the kid (as they’re older than 11) is “in charge” (wrong word, but you know what I mean?) of that information. Data protection or something. Didn’t bother me, as my kid has always lived we me and we have a brill relationship and I know when we’ve been to the doctors, as I’ve been the one to take them. But if a doctor wouldn’t give a child’s medical info out to the kids parent, how does Rachaele think it’s ok to share all the stuff she does about her kids, without even WONDERING AT ALL if she’s crossed personal boundaries!
I’d be livid if I was 13 and knew my mum had spoken to, even her close friend about my sexual behaviour. Imagine how Lula feels knowing her mum has told thousands of paying customers on social media?? And the Trolls are the problem Rachaele? Seriously. Please. Just stop now. Take what you’ve already got. Stop begging for more. go and parent your kids properly. And delete your social media. For your kids sake.
But we all know she won’t. Narcissistic Nora won’t ever stop, because she doesn’t think it’s her fault. Pass the blame onto someone else. Never her fault. 🤬🤬😡😡

• Heart
Reactions: 57

angiebabe

VIP Member
After years of trying to get my grandson involved in the Christmas spirit & nothing at all from him (undiagnosed autistic) years of neglect before he came to live with us. This year out of the blue he wanted to help pick a tree, decorate it himself & when we went shopping he asked for Christmas lights in his room. He’s helped put lights on the tree outside & asked to build a gingerbread house too.
Tonight my heart has melted ❤
Why doesn’t Torbay Tart try & involve her kids in any of the activities her & £60k Jo do. I’m sure they would love to make decorations & enjoy the build up to Christmas 🤷‍♀️

• Heart
Reactions: 56

Sausageface

Chatty Member
So again, 10 seats at this session:
1. PTWM
2. Dani
3. 60kJo
4. Lianne
5. Pink shirt seems to be the Xmas decs woman
6. A woman who is in her Trevi video but might not work for them

anyone name any others? Didn’t hide the faces of all these women so most must just be her cling ons
I know the person in the black and white jacket and she is most certainly NOT in need of any support from the patchwork crew. I’m very interested to see why she is involved.

• Wow

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Pisses me off when shit hit the fan and her go to scapegoat is always the boys mum.
Take some responsibility for your fucking shit parenting for once!!! They are in your care and have been for what, 8 years now??? Your the only one to blame 🤷‍♀️
And I'm not saying she will but if Lula ever does get pregnant underage then R definitely will have social services on her back whether she likes it or not due to Lulas age. I hope to god thats not the case but she's already said lula won't have a conversation with her about anything sexual so I doubt she's educated about safe sex ☹ I can't even watch anymore because it really is going to end up in disaster and R won't be the one at the end of it, it will be something with the kids ☹

• Sad

Snerak

R: Wilby doesn't understand anything.
Also R- Wilby what did the doctor say, can I put this on your finger, W proceeds to hold finger out, Can i look in your mouth, W opens his mouth , can i look at your tummy shows tummy, Also telling her to shush when she starts talking he understands what that means though eh 🤦‍♀️🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 54

Lifeinpieces

If Josh has been sacked and they are preparing for it to come out, the blame is going to be laid at the door of 'trolls'.
She will break the blame down of his MH over trolls being mean about her and he couldn't take it. So did something to protect her, got caught and got sacked. He was embarrassed, she had no knowledge of it and was upset at him for it, worried for losing fans/money they covered it up, but have come clean as he is dealing with his trauma, is getting better and that is why she has been banging on about trolls.for a while as they ruined his life!

Just a guess.

Reactions: 54

Retro80s

VIP Member
@NiceCrumpet you saying she might of made this all up got me thinking about this bit… is this all to guilt trip B into coming home?
Sounds like she parents all the kids better than R and R hasn’t actually done any of it up until now.
Why is Amelia taking T to the party and why would it be her responsibility to pick her up if ‘the shit hit the fan?’ why wouldn’t your 13 year old daughter ring you if she was in trouble?… ffs!
I know opinions vary about B on here. I like all the kids personally But fuck me it’s no wonder B mumbles and snarls at times. I mean R actually rang her daughter to check she was handling the situation right! It’s laughable!
Why is she asking Betsy for advice on how to parent ffs!

she is without a shadow of a doubt, a SHIT mother!

Reactions: 53