Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cady1954

VIP Member
There is a child at my nursery who is almost certainly NT yet he plays up for his mum every time she tries to get him in the car, she’s often late for work as a result - it regularly takes 30-40 minutes for her to get him in his seat as he kicks off so spectacularly. He’s not autistic just two and a half.
Christ I'd pick him up and how him in the boot lol! That's the best parenting milestone there is when they can strap themselves into the seat belt.

Just leaving these here….one honest dad and someone else who’s questioning her. I also saw another comment on the same post of someone asking is it in conjunction with boohoo because they have an identical hoodie on their website. Are more and more people starting to see the light with her maybe?? 🤔
Lol the one about the Xmas marker!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1

wonder Lu

VIP Member
One thing they teach on safeguarding is that abusive parents groom the adults around the child too. That's why some settings won't allow babysitting or have parents on social media, to protect staff too.

Funny if Rachel has said that the Nursery staff are babysitting him...according to them, they don't do this or have parent friends on social media....

Really hope you're not lying again Rachel you cunt. I can add this claim of yours to my ongoing stuff. Tut tut Rachel...
Have you checked with the actual nursery?

Reactions: 1