Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

MrsA99

VIP Member
Just backtracking to this she posted the other day. This attitude makes me so angry! 🤬
He’s a toddler. He will not understand or be excited by everything because the fact is, he’s a toddler. Implying he doesn’t understand anything other than x, y & z due to autism makes me angry.
I have a sibling who was born with cerebral palsy. They have to have everything thing done for them… EVERYTHING. Their mental age is not what it should be, but if my Mum took the attitude ‘They don’t understand anything you say to them’ it would have cut off a whole world to them. Because of my Mum’s perseverance, my sibling has surpassed expectations socially and speaks 2 languages.
Rachel’s ‘Oh woe is me’ attitude, pisses me off. It angers and saddens me that her attitude is holding Wilby back and hindering his development 😕

AFCAF7C5-D940-4321-9884-C1B9F6C160AC.jpeg

• Heart
  • Angry
Reactions: 45

FridaK

VIP Member
This is definitely one for @FridaK 😂
Thanks for that. Now I'm traumatised again 😫🤮.

(I was doing so well also. I have been using an aversion therapy technique that whenever that sex shop scenario popped into my head, I block it out with happy thoughts of puppies and calming floral arrangements.)

Whoever is paying to watch that needs a therapist.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45

JW80

VIP Member
'His hooves' 🤬 Hes a human being Ratshit, they are feet. Next she'll be saying he loves animals that much he now identifies as a horse. And no doubt she'll know a lush little company that make childsize saddles so Edie can now gallop around the room on Wilbys back and its really lush

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 44

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
It’s all so weird in Paignton. Teachers babysitting their students.. all gets a bit blurred when money comes into the picture. Don’t like the thought of that at all.
It’s commonplace in nurseries for staff to babysit evenings and weekends, we aren’t “teachers” as such and I personally find that the boundary/relationship with parents does feel different as a practitioner compared to working in a school as a TA. It’s not unprofessional, I think nurseries just promote a more familial relationship with parents and carers. The pay for practitioners is also really poor so any extra income via babysitting is welcome! I’ve babysat the same child a few times and have remained professional throughout, I see it as an extension of my work and I am not “friends” with the parents; mum texts me to discuss sitting arrangements and that’s it.

It can be done sensibly and professionally but knowing Rachel she will have overstepped the mark several times over already. I bet the staff have a field day discussing her.

• Wow

Wotsit

VIP Member
i don't believe she gets any calls from Social Services. Torbay SS have had to investigate reports about R and J numerous times (even before tattle came along) Would they really refer a service user to someone they have their own file on? Huge red flag/conflict of intrest.

DeathToCovid

VIP Member
Rach: my manager says my engagement goes through the roof when I post fashion
Rach: I decided to launch my own clothing line because everyone loves what I wear

**launches clothes line**

Also Rach: loses 16 followers

🤣🤣🤣
I think she shot herself in the foot there because she basically excluded a shit ton of her huns by a) only going up to a size 18 and I bet that’s a squeeze, b) pricing most people out when the country is on its knees. A lot of people with children can’t justify £100 on a tracksuit when they can probably get pretty much an identical one for less than half and put the rest on the heating. Why is she hitting out at fast fashion anyway she’s got 70000 asos vouchers.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
Let’s face it, she doesn’t intend to sell any of this, it’s just a cover for her scams so she doesn’t have to justify the Gucci - anyone asks her where she got the money, it’s rebl

and I fucking hate LOATHE companies that would say a medium is a 8-10 (Zara I’m looking at you and your size 12 large)

• Heart

2ofeach

VIP Member
@DipsyDoodle are you already for the new thread.....

Can I just say to those 'huns' reading or posting here, STILL paying PatreCon and in the WhatsApp group but feeding back us ...thank you.
When we refer to the stupid, deluded huns you are not to include yourselves under this umbrella as you are doing Tattle research and those have to cross over, can't be avoided.

If I was to join PatreCon what details are required to gain access to the WhatsApp group?
Can I scroll back up on previous conversations or is it read only from the point of joining?
Asking for a friend 🤣

Oh and Merry Christmas one & all.

If you're alone, working or struggling hang in there. It's just a glorified Sunday lunch with too much bad TV to boot!

• Heart

ClArt20138

It's really telling that it sounds like she would have been cool with T going to that party with a WKD her sister bought her and not knowing anything about it. Basically, as long as the kids fuck ups don't affect her or make her feel bad, that's ok and can be put into the bucket of "teenage stuff". It's only when they get caught and she has to actually deal with the repercussions that it becomes a problem - because it interferes with her life and her priorities. She's the same with her Mum's illness - completely ignores it until it means she's been inconvenienced (like when she had a fall and it was when she was busy with something else). Absolute classic Narcissist.

Patchwork life is falling apart thread by (tattle) thread!

• Heart

Lalla

VIP Member
It says a lot about the intelligence level of her loyal followers that they don't see this. Last week she said he didn't understand about his nativity because he just doesn't get it if she uses more than 2 words at a time, this week he listened and understood perfectly "can you show me your finger" etc.
Honestly I think W is brighter at 3 than either of his parents (although to be fair that's a pretty low bar).

• Haha

Cheesebeansandtoast

Chatty Member
I bet Lula and Isaac spend half their lives hanging around at Proper Shop and Victoria Square. Dubious bloody shop, stays just within the law, but presents vaping and alcohol as loads of fun and the same as sweets. I mean, their choice of alcohol and sweets is next level, but not when kids go in there and can buy 3 chuppa chups and a grinder right next to each other on the same shelf. I know trading standards were looking at it, but that went very quiet. If I wanted to groom a kid for anything, like county lines, I'd hang around there with all the kiddos, buy them a few vapes and off you go.

Now, show us the vapes Rach. Coz I don't believe they were there. I think you found a couple and realised that Lula has been vaping.

Also, R, you want us to read between the lines of this "bad decision" Lula made with her boyfriend. You want us to believe she had sex with him, but you don't go as far as saying so. I'm confused, are you making up stories about a 13 year old having sex to up your engagement. That would be pretty fucked up even for you. Tell you what would be more fucked up though... finding out your 13 year old child had sex with her boyfriend and instead of putting down your phone to support her, you film yourself telling the story and sharing it to the gram. Jesus fucking Christ. I will not insult my own cunt as I quite like it, but you, you are an absolutely appalling lesion on your own festering fanny. Christ.

I saw it mentioned above about age... at 13, Lula may be considered to have consented, but questions would still be asked about the relationship. It is a complex area. 12 and below is statutory rape. Don't agree with that position any more than I agree that 10 should be the age of criminal responsibility.

Also, doesn't R realise if she is really in a professional position of trust, she has a duty to safeguard. By not sharing the names of all those vaping teenage friends of Lula's, she is failing to safeguard. Very questionable for someone in her position. What other safeguarding concerns does she sweep under the carpet at work with all these women and MOTHERS she supports?
You are absolutely spot on here. She never actually said T did but she alluded to it which I think is even worse as the poor child probably hasn’t but she has put the idea out there for her paying followers to join the dots.
T is the child I fear the worse for. B seems pretty tough, E has her dad, S & I will hopefully bugger off when they are old enough and find their mum. Her gram fame will be over in a few years before W is too old to have his teenage years exploited. But T I really feel for, she desperately craves attention, love and the need to be accepted and instead she has her life broadcasted for strangers. These years are so important at her age especially with how social media has warped the minds of her generation and there is literally no support for her.

Reactions: 43

april-news-1987

Chatty Member
Their discomfort at putting a child in a car seat this morning ( mother of two under 2 and no SEVERELY AUTISTIC ) and all I saw was a normal parent trying to strap his child in. She’s out there filming and josh is huffing. So you’re telling me two working from home parents can’t even get their child in a car seat … sorry how god awful are you two..? All those kids between you and you can’t strap a child into a car seat.. it’s genuinely pathetic . Awful people. Awful parents. They made money off being ‘ a relatable family ‘ yet they hate their kids… strapping toddlers into a car seat is just fucking parenting … no wonder all their kids are absolutely wild.

• Heart

Doeli70

VIP Member
In the last couple of months I've really noticed her banging on about Josh's mental health. She's very calculated in everything she does so its obviously for a reason.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
“You are supporting a female owned small business”.. Rachet, I’m the middle of a financial crisis, people won’t give 2 shits who is running the business. If you sell overpriced Tatt, you won’t get sales on the back of a “poor me, support my girls” sob story😂
Someone please educate her on the fact you need some sort of marketing strategy , Not a pity party😡
I don't give a shit whether it's owned by a female, if that female is a cunt.

jxhx

VIP Member
Why is it always families with so many children that she’s helping? I just think it’s BS. Also doesn’t look good that she’s saying she’s been given a load of Tesco vouchers then she’s doing a Tesco shop for B 🙄
The other week she had a family with six children and one with seven and now it's a family of nine. 🤥

• Wow
  • Haha

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Its all bullshit. There's no way on earth that a woman with children who are so desperately in need and have just been referred to SS is being sent by them to a nobody in torbay who isn't recognised on anything or anywhere official, so she can hand them pointless presents and gift cards and to be housed within 24hours 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️ Jesus christ.
They will be referred to the local council, proper domestic abuse programmes and organisations, they will be either referred to a refuge, a mother and baby hostel or emergency accommodation in a b&b or hotel, they will also be handed a food voucher to take to their nearest local food bank organisation!!!
Fuck off rach, u scamming cunt

ohcomeon99

Chatty Member
I nearly broke my neck getting over here for the latest groundbreaking announcement from our Favourite Original Bellend.

Good to see Rach supporting Aliexpress in these hard times. Absolute ripoff. Correct me if I am wrong but 38 quid for a t shirt?! For that sort of price I’d want ethical, hard wearing, eco etc. 38 quid to look like I’ve been kicked through primark.

• Haha

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
Am I the only person that feels jogging bottoms are for lounging at home, I’m 40 and would definitely not be in a 2 piece chav set, who the heck is she marketing at?
If she was aiming for the younger crowd 18-30 she should have used B to model. It’s over priced, cringey and way too baggy for my liking!