Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

NiceCrumpet

Did she confront them about the vodka and still let her go to the party. ?!
She was talking as if it was perfectly normal and okay AND legal for her 18 year old daughter to buy alcohol for her 13 year old to "keep her on side". You see, WKD isn't spirits [checks the label... oh... erm... well it is only a fortified alcohol mixed to taste and look like a soft drink]. Lousy fucking parenting. I get a bottle of vodka would be more dangerous, but no alcohol is safe in an unsupervised 13 year old's hands.
Colluding, grooming, concealing. Call it what you will, but it is wrong and she has no insight. So, no doubt the party was not even properly on her radar.

To think that a 16 year old died in Exeter very recently after experimenting with drugs and this is the shit she is spewing. I honestly can't put into words what I think of all this.

Reactions: 49

Cjen84

Oh my goodness this video!!!! She’s the worst ducking mother 😮 How does she still have her children?!?!?
Because social services won't yet involved for some reason. I emailed concerns and got back a very rude reply saying don't believe everything you see on social media and they wouldn't be opening a case. Yes I can provide proof. It makes me so mad. Women loose custody of children who are placed with their abuser (happened to me, his punchbag for 5 years, had a breakdown, ss got involved, was told either I hand the kids over or they'll call the police. They backed him for full custody which he got. 4 yrs later, I had baby num 4, no involvement, ss have admitted they screwed up. The 3 he's got plus the one with his new wife/troll/spawn of Satan are all on CIN plans. Spent 9 yrs in court systems so far) yet here she is openly abusing every member of her shitwork family, no safeguarding etc. Can honestly say, if I lived in Paignton I would be advising my kids to stay well clear. My kids are feral enough as it (well my youngest is. She's the one up a tree dressed as Elsa with wellies on, giving me heart attacks 😂😂)
Rachel Hambleton you are an appaling waste of DNA, you do not deserve to hold the title of mum, you are a fraudster, liar, cheater, abusive piece of crap. One day your 'patchwork' family won't be around, B's escaped, S is wanting to. Would not surprise if T and I went to. And Wilby? He deserves so much more. I'm not a huge fan, but when it comes to her little brother, she's a much better parent to him.
So Rachel if you are reading this, get off social media, delete the apps, and start looking at what you have because one day it'll all be gone.

• Heart

usernametaken2

Let's be honest trolls, we all knew L & I were going to start acting out eventually. They get no attention at home so they look for it elsewhere. I always seems forgotten or ignored, it doesn't even look like he's close to Seb. Rash face needs to put down her phone and actually act like a mum, you know like take them to school, eat a meal ALL together, sit and help with homework etc. Not fuck off on nights away, craft with friends, and constantly scam.
It's pretty sad when L wanted to put up a Xmas tree and she is getting someone else to help.. don't even get me started on how much she seems to dislike Wilby and is fake around him.
Sorry for the rant I'll go back to silently reading.. but fucking fuming about how shit R and J are and how they are failing those kids. Pull your heads out of each other's arses you utter Morons.
Also Slosh, we all know u got the sack but I'll wait the 5 years to see what the excuse is to why u can't go back 😏

notfake

Chatty Member
Why is it always families with so many children that she’s helping? I just think it’s BS. Also doesn’t look good that she’s saying she’s been given a load of Tesco vouchers then she’s doing a Tesco shop for B 🙄

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm really fucking busy today (I work for the ambulance service and we've got staff out on strike) but I've found time to make a new thread!

• Heart
Reactions: 48

GiveMyHeadPeace

VIP Member
Grown women wearing a t-shirt referring to themselves as ‘Baby Girl’ just feels all kinds of wrong. Not exactly empowering.

• Sick

DozyWebster

VIP Member
sorry but R needs to go on a social media ban and concentrate on her kids. S & T are crying out for attention, the right sort of attention not to mention little W.

🚨 spies… you need to stage an intervention 🚨

I’ve just gone on to pretend make a purchase to check things out and I’m disgusted to see she’s offering Klarna as a means of payment. I hate everything Klarna stands for. To me it’s like store cards years ago, not advising people on the effects of debt and how easy it is to slip into debt and how difficult it can be to pay off. It’s too easy to get and too easy to accumulate a fortune of purchases to pay off. That’s a rant for another day tbh. However, for her she knows her huns will stop at nothing to support her and has taken advantage of that, IMO, by offering them Klarna as a way to support her. She also knew that she wouldn’t get many sales at this time of year without it. She’s a sly cunt and I hate her. Another thing….!! There’s an option to tip PTWM (because remember huns rebl is ptwm. It’s not separate) on checkout. A tip?…what on earth for…you do fuck all babe…you’ve just charged them £49.50 for a shite jumper what more do you want?! Woman makes ill!! AND ANOTHER THING: are you rebl, R.E.B.L, r.e.b.l or REBL? Pick one. The website is terrible, pick a name and stick to it. It’s like when you were writing an essay in high school and you’d go from past tense to present tense to future tense and you’d get in trouble. Be consistent best selling author!!
A fucking tip?! Just when you think she can’t get any lower she always finds new depths of wrong. Can’t believe she’s asking for a tip to support her in her £900 jacket and £950 bag. Maybe J needs a new £5k watch for Christmas and it’s going towards that. Come on huns dig deep!

• Angry

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Am I the only one who gets the ick about all the young, supposedly vulnerable, girls/women that have moving in/living at their house? It's like a a constant stream.
She's always done it. She's so desperate to be seen as a saviour that she has to surround herself with people who are worse off, so she can say "look what I've given you, look what I've done for you". Things started going south with Emily when she wasn't in control I think - when Emily moved to Devon she was living in a house that Ratchet found for her and was guarantor on, as well as giving her the job as the manager of the centre despite Emily having no experience or qualifications in the field, so she was dependent on Ratshit for her home and her job. Emily moved out of the house when she could, and slowly started backing off, making her own friends instead of hanging around with Raq all the time, and making their relationship just professional (remember when Raq would say she was "her bestie, love you forever" and Emily would say "you're a great boss" 🤣). Her getting pregnant was probably the final straw for Rabies, there was Emily, younger, better fashion sense, actually putting in some work at the centre, and creating her own "patchwork family" with her son, her boyfriend's son, and a baby together. None of the shit that Rabies had to go through, they didn't break up families, shag in the woods, and drag people through court. Emily was binned off as soon as she couldn't be paraded around as "proof" that Racquetball was the hero and saviour.

angiebabe

VIP Member
If it’s true about a family of 9 needing help she’s a bigger fuck up than I thought.
No brakes on her at all, there won’t be many families that size & she’s letting everyone know they’ve got fuck all 🤷‍♀️
Why not just say a large family?

Ignore me. She’s a lying cow. There is no family 🙄

Doeli70

VIP Member
I hated when Emily would post a photo and Rachel would comment 'nice dress from my wardrobe ' or 'i recognise those boots' . Always had to have a dig.

I’ve always had a soft spot for Seb and I’ve always hated the way that Josh talks to and about him. Then today on her stories, the way Isaac talks to Rachel and she totally ignores him, and then when he speaks a second time, answers him with total disdain even though the poor kids trying his hardest to just join in the conversation. I just don’t see the need for it. I’ve always thought the 3 girls come across as rude and spoilt but I do think Betsy was amazing with Wilby and that it’s a real shame she’s not around him now. She seemed to be the only constant he had in his life, poor kid.

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 47

Aunt Sally

Surely simpleton stepdad a police officer would know that a child cannot consent to sex. It’s classed as statutory Rape. Top marks for Safeguarding you pair of utter cunts. HOW THE FUCK IS SHE SHARING THIS AND THINKS IT IS OK? Jesus Christ Jimmy Savile would make a better stepdad than that chicken legged drip of snot.
Also that spot on her chin must have its own postcode. Grotbag.

• Haha

JW80

VIP Member
My other half and I went through a bit of a shit time a few years ago, not a problem in our marriage, just an outside issue that caused us both a lot of anxiety and worry. We stopped talking to each other about stuff bothering us and ended up taking it out on each other. We decided to have a 'catch up' for want of a better word every week to get stuff off our chests until the issue was resolved. Never in 400 million years would I have allowed him to video it or let anyone outside our own marriage know what we were saying to each other!! I'd rather have died than let people hear my most private worries and concerns. Thats between a man and wife not for the lush huns to see and dissect. How absolutely cringeworthy these 2 pricks are. I feel ill 🤢🤢

• Heart

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
Not sure what’s more funny…
That the teachers at Willy’s preschool are falling over themselves to babysit the child insta star.
Or slosh has got a dad friend 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 46

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Poor Lula doesn't even have her big sisters (Apicellas) to support her. They must be equally heartbroken and fuming at how she is treated.

Aunt Sally

The absurdity of always having one of Betsys mates staying in that house? Why? Is it some kind of dysfunctional drop in centre for teens? Never known anything like it. Someone else for the teen obsessed sacked stepdad to lust over I suppose🤮
The dynamics in that house are rotten to the core and seriously fucked up.