Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
Whilst they may not be at risk of physical harm they are suffering from emotional harm (significant I’d say for T) and I agree with the comment you replied too, children have been removed for far less. At the very least it is my view they should be on CIN plans and closer involvement from the other services and schools. I fear the path for T will otherwise be a very hard and bumpy one!
We have said before on these threads that Tallulah in particular is a massive risk for being groomed (I'm thinking those girls who think they're really cool because they have an older boyfriend who picks them up from school in his car etc - and as an adult you're horrified that a lad of 19-20 is hanging around with a 14 year old girl). She's extremely vulnerable given that her mum and stepdad give absolutely no shits about where she is, what she's doing etc, her house is the "fun house" where she can come home late with loads of mates and start a fire, where someone will get her alcohol etc. Added to the fact she may well be neurodiverse and will go along with others in an attempt to fit in (masking), it leaves her very open to manipulation by people who won't have her best interests at heart.

Rabies made out that Lula had moved school to get better support with the potential autism, but was it to try and cover her tracks? It's not unusual for kids to be moved if the parents think teachers and school staff might be sniffing around a bit too much for their liking.

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Viewingfromafar

VIP Member
Why can’t the £300 of Tesco vouchers go to the family of nine who have no food and no presents. Why do they have to go to “our women” who’ve already had all the presents and vouchers previously collected, along with their bath bomb making & xmas decoration making course??

• Sad
Reactions: 42

Bewildered Barbarella

Behind again! I know B isn’t perfect and she does really anger me with her bullying sneery attitude but I really hope she doesn’t end up moving back home because of the bombardment of guilt that has been flung at her the past couple of weeks. She is being emotionally blackmailed, it’s disgusting, apologies if this has already been said, but it’s being really bugging me. R is manipulating her to come back home, even with the look at me all cosy and best pals with your mate B, the “you can be replaced easily“ alarm will be going off in that poor girls head. Hopefully she won’t cave and move back, I don’t think anything can ever change my mind how vile R is.

Reactions: 41

Eyes Wide Open Now

Chatty Member
The saddest part is, she never celebrates her kids. You never hear the good things, just how horrific somethings been for her to deal with.
Edie is the only one that’s not mentioned much, good or bad! Thank god she’s got her dad!

As for S , B and L all forming bad relationships because of the things they have seen their absent parents do…those parents haven’t been present for years (because of petty polly loving a court battle)
The only unhealthy relationship they are learning from is the emotionally abusive one in their own home. They are seeing it everyday.

It’s so sad, surrounded by enablers that are failing those poor kids.

• Sad

Handfood

Wow she is something else. Goes on about how her kids can be open and talk to her, then proceeds to say that Betsy would normally deal with Lula on her own keeping it a secret from her. Betsy really was the caregiver in that family and at 18 was often shit at it, which I am not criticising her for, she is too young and it should never have been her place. Also not sure what Uni Seb thinks he will get into, he didn’t exactly apply himself at school, hopefully he is putting in more effort at college. Good luck lad if you read here 👍
She has spoke about Betsy, Seb & Lula all having “serious” relationships, the kids in that family are all craving love and to be thought of as important and valuable. R thinks because she tickles Betsy’s arm or Seb’s back that means she is really close to them… no it means they need/crave 1 on 1 attention because she has created the hunger games in her own home. At times they are horrible to each other because they all want to be the favourite child. She does nothing to engage them all together to create a harmonious family atmosphere.

• Heart

Aunt Sally

So now she is vaping? I thought shit stick stepdad got her phone and saw the messages proving that all her mates give their used vapes to her for safekeeping? Lies upon lies. Her spot grows as well as her nose when she tells those porky pies. I don’t think she’s even aware how absurd she sounds.

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
Nope, it's exactly the same policy. That was the first thing I looked at!
Honest to god this whole thing is just a sham!
Claiming its ethical when its clearly from Turkey who have one of the worst treatments for working women in factories.
Its their discretion whether to actually give you a refund.
The amount of errors on the website not to mention the name is copying one from America.
Shes not inclusive with her sizing.
Her response to people saying to pricing is too high is down right obnoxious.
Shes claiming she can do as she wishes with your personal details.....
The list is endless 🤦‍♀️🤦‍♀️

HungryHippo

Chatty Member
In the last couple of months I've really noticed her banging on about Josh's mental health. She's very calculated in everything she does so its obviously for a reason.
I’m wondering if it has something to do with the ‘sacked officer’ details weren’t released due to MH issues, so I wonder if something is brewing and she’s setting the narrative.

Wotsit

VIP Member
I was hoping the tide was turning but that's probably just wishful thinking.
I actually think it may start doing soon. I said the other day about how much gas has cost me this month and after watching a lot of Tik Toks this weekend it seems the energy prices are starting to effect everyone now after this cold snap. A lot of people with smart meters have been showing its costing them between £30-£40 a day for both gas and electric. That's £900 a month!!! Its only going to get worse now that most people and their kids will be home all day every day over the xmas break. I'll be honest, even with a decent wage coming in I am dreading another cold spell in January, based on what i have already spent this month just gas alone could cost me £300 with our prepayment meter. I know i am lucky as I will just have to not have the extra little luxuries we are used too and we wont have to chose between heating and eating (yet) but most of her followers will literally not be able to pay any bills or rent and yet she still continues to beg whilst showing off. I don't know how the huns cant see she doesn't give a shit about them.

• Heart

Roma890

Just forced myself to watch the reel.

No mention of where this crap was made eh?
No reference to seeking sustainable and ethical clothing manufacturers?

So basically outsourced to which ever sweat factory employing cheap, exploitable mostly female labour promised the highest profit margin.....

A true saviour amongst women.

• Heart

eyeswildopen

I am 49 and love a bit of cosy, comfy clothes and pink 💞 I recently treated myself to a gorgeous fleece from Lucy & Yak ( was 48 quid) but I love the whole ethos behind this brand…
‘A super soft fleece in Dusky Pink, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty’
Ratface is a NO from me….

Attachments

• Heart

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
I'm reporting that Sky post to the ASA. Putting "Ad as I work with Sky" in white on a pale blue background is hoping people will miss it. Merry fucking Christmas Raq!

Dorothy-redshoes

VIP Member
I'm not being funny but who the fuck does she think she is 🤣🤣🤣
If a massive worldwide clothing company doesn't want you then take the hint.... not put out your own aliexpress shit plain clothes for triple the price... almost £150 for a tracksuit and t shirt. Give over 🤣🤣🤣
Shes a nobody from a small seaside town, not fucking Thierry Mugler 🤦‍♀️ won't be long before she tries to bring out her own footwear and perfume lol

• Haha

Aunt Sally

What in the Vicky pollard is that load of overpriced chavvy shit?
yeah but no but yeah but no. Fucking shite.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
Why do the huns always go straight to 'you're a mum' if anyone makes a slightly critical point?! Rose West was a mum #justsaying. We need to stop subscribing to the notion that every woman and every mother is wonderful. Some are cunts, just like some men are!!
Yeah I’m a mum and a try and teach my kids to look out for scam artists! And spot the signs. Your master is scamming you and you’re lapping it up every time love! 🙄
That’s the reason I’m on tattle and that alone. Her scamming! I have no problem with the likes of Hinch and Solomon. I don’t like KDIL and by that I mean she’s not my cup of tea but I have no problem with her. Never visited her thread (I’m assuming she has one).

• Heart

Bennington12

She can’t parent him alone but it’s ok for Betsy too!? And every other Tom dick and harry they leave him with! This is what boggles my mind the most. HOW can people not see this 🤯