Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

L1fe0nM@rs

VIP Member
She did the first couple of months to try and entice people into paying. They’ve probably forgotten they’re even signed up now, PayPal mark 2!
I think that side of things will be harder - I’m on a proper Patreon for a couple of proper people and you get notifications all the time telling you what they’re up to

Reactions: 8
'His hooves' 🤬 Hes a human being Ratshit, they are feet. Next she'll be saying he loves animals that much he now identifies as a horse. And no doubt she'll know a lush little company that make childsize saddles so Edie can now gallop around the room on Wilbys back and its really lush
Please don’t be giving her ideas🙈

• Haha
And why would you be ready to film it from a window??? She really is grasping at straws for content!

Surely her filming the group and the card she has been given could be dangerous? What if that handwriting was recognisable to the DV abuser? And then saying her ladies had made the initials of their kids? Wouldn’t take much to track someone down if an abuser was that intent on doing so.
Yep and especially they making decorations with the initials of their children ?!!?

jxhx

VIP Member
Christmas party has more comments on Facebook then Reble, pebble whatever the heck it’s called.

Is Dani the mum she met via W being friends with her son?
That's the one then she started doing the posts for the shop thinking she was an influencer until Jen took over.

wonder Lu

VIP Member
We have said before on these threads that Tallulah in particular is a massive risk for being groomed (I'm thinking those girls who think they're really cool because they have an older boyfriend who picks them up from school in his car etc - and as an adult you're horrified that a lad of 19-20 is hanging around with a 14 year old girl). She's extremely vulnerable given that her mum and stepdad give absolutely no shits about where she is, what she's doing etc, her house is the "fun house" where she can come home late with loads of mates and start a fire, where someone will get her alcohol etc. Added to the fact she may well be neurodiverse and will go along with others in an attempt to fit in (masking), it leaves her very open to manipulation by people who won't have her best interests at heart.

Rabies made out that Lula had moved school to get better support with the potential autism, but was it to try and cover her tracks? It's not unusual for kids to be moved if the parents think teachers and school staff might be sniffing around a bit too much for their liking.
Totally agree about the school move, has t she moved another child as well?

Reactions: 7

HubertsWhippedCream

Chatty Member
I've just seen Instagram subscriptions. Surely patrecon will go in favour of that. Mind you. Its easier to inflate her numbers on patreon as she lets loads in without paying I'm sure

And it is terribly convenient that snifferdog Steve was going through her room the other day and now this. It is almost like they've created a little build up and known about this for days. But they wouldn't stoop that low, would they?

I just feel like this is staged, but maybe some truth and there is something else going on here. What time yesterday was this all kicking off and what were we up to at the same time over here? 🤔

Could it be, could it be a deflection to steer her huns away from trolls/her lies/her begging/her spending for a few days? Or engagement is down, or more people leaving patreon, or more people commenting about her being braggy. She never does anything for no reason she wants us or the huns to be busy elsewhere. I reckon she has a ton of these inappropriate shares up her sleeve ready to use when things heat up on Tattle or whatever. Probably why she needs that bug sleeved cardigan monstrosity. 🤣
I think the live was about 9am yesterday morning. Don’t think anything major was going on on here

jxhx

VIP Member
I'd be curious to know whether they are using the "distribution centre" for the shop for this new venture too. Has it ever been made clear if the Patchwork shop is actually linked / attached to the centre's CIC or is this a separate business too and she's been her usual ambiguous self about where the profits actually go?
They are. She said that they were clearing there and taking stuff to their unit in Paignton so they could have all the rebl stuff sent to the distribution centre.

jxhx

VIP Member
So again, 10 seats at this session:
1. PTWM
2. Dani
3. 60kJo
4. Lianne
5. Pink shirt seems to be the Xmas decs woman
6. A woman who is in her Trevi video but might not work for them

anyone name any others? Didn’t hide the faces of all these women so most must just be her cling ons
The one with the scarf and brown jacket is Jayne, her friend who works there.