Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I just thought it remained under wraps I didn’t think they would reveal the name at all if they didn’t go start with?

Reactions: 5

princesspoppy11

I dont follow this account it just came up on my homepage when i was scrolling.. Im also only on page 13 because im behind and need to catch up when i finish work tonigjt so im sorry if this has been mentioned but what is actually wrong with this woman, like why does she feel the need to be like this🙈
what was this on??

Reactions: 5

jxhx

VIP Member
You have to be a paying patreon subscriber and must follow Queens of Patreon (I know, I know - cringeworthy or what 😬) on insta.

Queen Nikki and Rach can then compare notes and if they find out you’ve cancelled your subscription, you’re booted from both and given the dirty troll label.

unfortunately I don’t think you can see past info if you join a WhatsApp group. Unlike Facebook messenger where you can see it, WhatsApp only allows you to see from the point you’re added.

the main WhatsApp group has gone very very quiet the last few days after the latest round of verbal punch ups in there but there’s lots of sub groups which are still buzzing with the huns arguing / debating / arse licking and so forth.
How many groups are there?!

Reactions: 2

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Firstly.. its not unique though is it, its just a big standard plain tracksuit with a shit label on the back.
Secondly, saviour of women...those tracksuits were probably made in a factory somewhere that exploits their women workers and treats them appallingly.
Thirdly... i haven't looked but if that address is actually on her website then it won't make her website come up as legit, especially if she has an address in Canada, a phone number in Philippines and an outgoing distribution location in the UK 🤦‍♀️ why is she not using the distribution centre address? Or setting up a separate phone line for enquiries 🤷‍♀️ whats her email address for it?
[email protected]? 🤣🤣

Where is the address shown please @Dorothy-redshoes

Reactions: 1