Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

DipsyDoodle

VIP Member
And now Jordan is her new director in the women’s centre. No doubt he’s not allowed to talk to E anymore.
Is he? I missed that!

Just checked and he isn't, it's Jen who was appointed in her place. Thought we had some new tea then!

Reactions: 6
Can anyone give me the lowdown of what happened with Keels pls? I’ve seen reference to her and another poster before on these threads (I can’t remember the other posters name). I’ve just been back to the very first threads to have a nose and noticed Keels name on there so now I’m curious but I don’t have time to read 160 odd threads from the beginning 🤪

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
I think R.E.B.L is just coming under the PTWM umbrella? I don’t think she will establish it as another Ltd company?

angiebabe

VIP Member
My kids are tappers and they can tap all day if they want ! I can hear it from my room at bedtime and just fills me with joy that I know they have cleaned their teeth before going to bed etc ! I have come just now and probably stepped over 12 pairs of trainers the front door belonging to my kids. Doesn’t bother me ! I love having a happy noisy home …cause I know in a few years my kids will have moved out !
I wish my Grandson was a tapper 🙄 He literally only brushes his teeth before his regular check up 🤯

Bluergh

VIP Member
So again, 10 seats at this session:
1. PTWM
2. Dani
3. 60kJo
4. Lianne
5. Pink shirt seems to be the Xmas decs woman
6. A woman who is in her Trevi video but might not work for them

anyone name any others? Didn’t hide the faces of all these women so most must just be her cling ons
The one in the camel coat and scarf works for her.

Catom

@DipsyDoodle are you already for the new thread.....

Can I just say to those 'huns' reading or posting here, STILL paying PatreCon and in the WhatsApp group but feeding back us ...thank you.
When we refer to the stupid, deluded huns you are not to include yourselves under this umbrella as you are doing Tattle research and those have to cross over, can't be avoided.

If I was to join PatreCon what details are required to gain access to the WhatsApp group?
Can I scroll back up on previous conversations or is it read only from the point of joining?
Asking for a friend 🤣

Oh and Merry Christmas one & all.

If you're alone, working or struggling hang in there. It's just a glorified Sunday lunch with too much bad TV to boot!
Oooh I would love to know this too.....

jxhx

VIP Member
That I don’t know. They literally set up loads of sub groups depending on the area you live in when it first launched so it’s impossible to keep track of. I know queen Nikki was upset that they were choosing to go into the smaller groups though and that, added with a culmination of at least 4/5 major arguments in the main group has led to the main group now being as dead as a dodo.

Can you see queens of patreon on insta or is it private? If so there’s some proper cringeworthy screenshots of the chats in there from when it first started and how proud Nikki is of rach for creating all these adoring fan girls who have now come together as one big safe space to support each other (this was before they all started arguing amongst themselves) 🙄
It's private unfortunately. Could do with the laugh 😃

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
no, she’s yet another “life long bestie” 🙄 been friends since they were 5 I think. And I may have got this confused but I’m also sure that PA Jo’s family was somehow her family during the time when she was abandoned and unloved by her own mum and was walking around trainerless 🤷‍♀️
No, that was (now toxic) Stabby Jo.

Lucyinthesky88

VIP Member
I think that side of things will be harder - I’m on a proper Patreon for a couple of proper people and you get notifications all the time telling you what they’re up to
So if she’s not posting anything they won’t get many notifications surely?