Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Imfinallyhere

If I was Linda I'd have left long before now. I think she's using R to get certain benefits as R said the other week that she was there for 20 hours which was very specific considering she said previously that Linda was there every day "just pottering around". Has she been seen after the ring light debacle where R growled at her for taking Sloshy's side?
I haven’t seen her for a while but I occasionally miss a day or two. I hope she told Rach where to to stick her marigolds!

Reactions: 9

troglodyte

@chickenshopcharlie

I am busy collating all info you ( and others ) provided …to demonstrate the
“ oddities” in respect of the “treatment” of donations for a specific cause
I've found these old Facebook posts, I don't know if they'd be any use at all. I can't seem to find anything about how much was raised or where (specifically) the money was donated to, but I didn't follow her at the time so might have missed something.

Screenshot_20221213-205906_Facebook.jpg

Screenshot_20221213-211446_Facebook.jpg

• Wow

Moomoo100

Emily has left the patchwork house; she and Rachel are no longer friends either on instagram or seemingly in life. She wished the centre the best but said nothing about the Hambletons and why she left really. Bit of a mystery.
Thank you. Very strange considering how close they were!

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Yep. After the last thread where I lost my shit on here about a post she shared with the animals being taken off Wilby, I contacted them.

I disappeared off here for a while to deal with it all after people here told me I was overreacting.

I wasnt and relevant information was shared.
Fantastic 👏🏻

Reactions: 8

ShipShapShep

VIP Member
Got them from Asos did you babe.. Paid for them out of your own money did you ??Maybe she needs all these vouchers cos £60k Jo, actually does have all the money, like she keeps saying..
Also well done this hun for calling her out for not being inclusive.
Did anyone see the reply to the Laura comment rom chief hun, nikki? Makes me fucking sick

jxhx

VIP Member
Any other Instahuns promoting/sharing the Turkish Tracksuit launch on their stories that anyone has seen or is it tumbleweed? The friendship with KDIL seems to be non-existent nowadays.
She's share 8 stories of other accounts who shared the reel but that seems to be it.

• Haha

wonder Lu

VIP Member
I'm sure Hannah has some contempt for her but I think she is likely just as bad. Doesn't seem to be a particularly nice character when things have been evidenced in the past. I'm sure some nasty comments on Facebook have been produced before. Let's face it she isn't on the toxic pile yet - birds of a feather flock together!
Back a few years ago Hannah worked for Rach, she would be the one that would reply to messages.
I don’t know why or who knocked her off her perch.