Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

VCJR

VIP Member
Getting ready for the launch of their joint only-fans page 🤢🤢 (actual state of that bra)
Fuck me! That is obscene!
Why are they sharing semi nude photos with thousands of strangers?
They are a pair of pervy cunts 😫.

Reactions: 10

nononopppppe

Fucking hell, I missed that one. Remember her talking about baby loss while posting a photo of herself heavily pregnant. What a vile bitch.
Yes! I forgot about that until you mentioned it. I think that's when I started to see the red flags appearing.

chickhicks86

VIP Member
I'm reporting that Sky post to the ASA. Putting "Ad as I work with Sky" in white on a pale blue background is hoping people will miss it. Merry fucking Christmas Raq!
I couldn't see it at all when viewing on a windows laptop, it's positioned where the comment box is.

PrettyGreeneyes76

VIP Member
Am I the only person that feels jogging bottoms are for lounging at home, I’m 40 and would definitely not be in a 2 piece chav set, who the heck is she marketing at?
If she was aiming for the younger crowd 18-30 she should have used B to model. It’s over priced, cringey and way too baggy for my liking!
I’m 46 and only wear joggers at home, the young mums at the school do, I must be old and unfashionable 😂

• Haha

DozyWebster

VIP Member
I think that side of things will be harder - I’m on a proper Patreon for a couple of proper people and you get notifications all the time telling you what they’re up to
i’m on one for a podcast - the podcast guys pause the subscription when they’re off doing other stuff and don’t have time to do the podcast.

jxhx

VIP Member
Notice also that she mentioned she couldn’t afford a new carpet for the room the gifts are stored in. So now she has all these buildings and building her empire (lol) but subtly hinting for yet another freebie.

Or! Was the hallway carpet meant to be for the stock room.
Did she not say she had re-carpeted the full place a little while back?

Reactions: 9

nononopppppe

Wow celebrating someone spending money they don’t have during a financial crisis on your clothing - read the room for crying out loud
Please tell me that she hasn't had 1058 orders for that crap already?!
Is that how the order numbers work?? I hope not! 😐

Bluergh

VIP Member
I am 49 and love a bit of cosy, comfy clothes and pink 💞 I recently treated myself to a gorgeous fleece from Lucy & Yak ( was 48 quid) but I love the whole ethos behind this brand…
‘A super soft fleece in Dusky Pink, made from recycled plastic bottles to keep you warm and cosy, our seas clean and our landfills empty’
Ratface is a NO from me….
That is really lovely. Off to look at this brand now.

So again, 10 seats at this session:
1. PTWM
2. Dani
3. 60kJo
4. Lianne
5. Pink shirt seems to be the Xmas decs woman
6. A woman who is in her Trevi video but might not work for them

anyone name any others? Didn’t hide the faces of all these women so most must just be her cling ons

Attachments

• Angry
  • Wow