Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

toothytina

How many of her children actual had to pass through that fungal, pustulating tunnel though? I thought she was horrifically sliced in 2 to get at least W and E out? Safest way to avoid those children being born covered in her toxic twat juice!
Toxic twat juice 🤣🤮

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 6

Somerset girl

VIP Member
Tbf a few days ago the first winner was their mate. Wouldn’t you just redraw it. It did look fishy. However I do like them and it wasn’t me that reported . Darren made a right fuss. I think he protested far too much. That’s why since then he’s shown the random generator as he’d clearly had lots of messages.
Ah I don't follow them so only saw the random generator and what they were giving away. Shame he also had to blame 'the trolls' for it being taken down tho.

Jellysnake

I dont understand the relevance in her sharing this post .
I have seen this post shared by a few of her Insta Huns, one especially who is mildly obsessed by Ratshit but I don't believe she has ever met. Again I don't see the relevance or the lady on the post is🤔

Why does she never make any sense? If you didn’t have time to fall in love then how on earth did you move 5 kids all in under one roof to make a patchwork family with the man you stole loved?

So she’s saying they broke up their families to be with each other without even falling in love? So their relationship is built on the back of sexual attraction, rather than actual deep love?

Wow.
In a nutshell !

Fanaff

VIP Member
I'm up for a Tattle adventure! I could even drive from Torbay across the Shaldon bridge to recreate the iconic journey in full. :love: Although is the way back on to the A38 the slip road by the petrol station? 🤔 :eek:
Yes it is. Worse when you have to get across the 3 lanes to go to Plymouth…so don’t go home that way!

VCJR

VIP Member
Betsy has also shared her old Ma's video tribute to her, Beunkind, her favourite daughter who has left home & moved in with Jenna the Hun.
All of Betsy's & her mother's huns must be in an absolute frenzy over this emotional and heartfelt video.
And it comes out just after Rachel Hambleton and Slender Man returned from a luxury holiday in Dubai, the home of modern slavery. They lorded it up & shared every moment of their extravaganza with the Patchwork Huns. Unfortunately this is at a time when millions of people are living in poverty and unable to heat their homes or feed their families adequate nutritious meals. And Christmas is 2 weeks away 😔.
Fantastic timing Rachel Hambleton, just after upsetting so many people with your videos and photos of your latest expensive & luxurious holiday, you share a tribute to your favourite child who has temporarily moved to Liverpool & left you traumatised, broken hearted & bereaved.
No one has actually died 🤨.
Liverpool is up the road.
And the thieving, begging and scamming continues.
By the way, Rachel and the Patchwork Girls, we don't believe any of the bullshit me, me, me video, it's all just an act for the huns & other gullible people.
It's more a case of one down, 5 to go & good fucking riddance to them when they're all gone.
I was referring to the 6 unwanted children there.

Ohmydayz

What the actual f@ck? Why is there a picture of a sanitary towel?! The arsehole pains…not sure those tablets will help but good
Laid up in bed with a chest infection, bonus no work bonus caught up on threads and had a good laugh. So thanks winter bugs. Rach is genuinely the gift that keeps giving aww the scooter video was class , nearly seen her true self so the question is , is josh setting her up for a fall ....
He definitely seems to enjoy the boat/jeep/scooter moments. They are the only time he seems to have a beaming smile on his face 😄

jxhx

VIP Member
The blonde woman standing next to her looks suspiciously like one who was sitting beside Betty making bath bombs.

FannyAnn

I'm such a child. Josh I dont like it, I dont like it. FUCK OFF. I'm not sure if its an effort to seem 'cute' or what but all it does is get on my fucking tits!!! Dont like it, dont do it. I have a massive fear of open water (I fell asleep on a lilo once and drifted that far out I couldn't see the beach 😫 scarred me for life, I have never put a toe in the sea since) We went to visit London with our sons a few years ago and my hubby wanted to take the kids on a river Thames cruise. Instead of ruining it for everyone I just sat on a bench for an hour and enjoyed the peace and a coffee. I wish I had had the foresight to film myself being an absolute twat. I'll do better next Ratfink!!!
How did that happen? (Re: the lilo) Was nobody watching you? I couldn't scroll past and ignore!

• Sad