Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

BWa

Chatty Member
I have to admit that I didn’t read it all in detail as it got a bit much for my Sunday night brain but I got the gist by the first 100 tweets! I will see if my Monday night brain is ready to concentrate shortly 😆
Well Said

have you read thru the Twitter post … @BWa

it’s deja vu

Reactions: 4

angiebabe

VIP Member
I've asked for one. They've told me to wait a year and see how I feel then. im Doing better today, still in pain but not vomming anymore and can stand up now
Best thing NHS did for me after years of suffering. My daughter is exactly the same, she’s 38 now & struggling to get a hysterectomy 😢
Hope you get sorted 🤞

• Sad
I'm sound. I've just given up 😂. The whole sex shop-toys-cocaine use-Josh etc knocked me sick when I gave it some thought. One of those things when you've just seen enough. It's all awful and honestly i don't want those poor children on my conscience.

I'll keep my account on here just in case though. But yes, all good with me. Just seen and heard my limit 😬🙋🏻‍♀️.
Phew you are still about. Miss your thoughts. But totally get it ! Xxx

ImShook

VIP Member
@ImShook

in a nut shell

A charity must use all its earnings and assets for its mission.
A CIC can distribute up to 35% of its profits to trustees, such as the directors.
While a CIC pays taxes that a charity does not, the CIC has liability protections that charities are not afforded.
This can make it a safer structure for some activities.
Thanks a lot!
Like using the CIC ‘brand’ to promote other money making avenues? Is there any difference between a CIC and a CIC foundation or is it just a fancier name for the same thing?

Tjlm88

Haven’t read here in a while, last time I did it seemed that Emily was out of the picture. Curious to know what happened as they were close. I have had a quick read through the wiki again but couldn’t see anything.

I know this is going to be really annoying, I am late to this, been watching silently for ages. I have missed the whole back story of her and Josh. I thought they got together after his marriage ended, I can’t remember much but think she heavily alluded the ex was an alcoholic who insisted the house be silent in a prev book, can anyone help get me up to speed?

Reactions: 3