Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
They are a family of exhibitionists 🫤.
And obviously they don't have to worry about utility bills, because old Ma Hambleton is a Sunday Times bestselling author, saver of lives & also a fucking thief.
Well Said

have you read thru the Twitter post … @BWa

it’s deja vu

Reactions: 5

Noseycow2020

VIP Member
Was Dani the woman she met in a playground?
Rachel took her youngest out one day & they met in the park & Dani was amazin & has a child the same age as W & she's lush too?
That Dani?
Who then become a Patchwork Girl?
Yes that’s the one, she was a massive pain in the arse showing off on insta

RenesFondon

Chatty Member
Please does anyone have a copies of the Amazon wish lists ….there was the half term and Christmas lists thanks

Katfra63

I didn't think Lula's room was all that bad, she's a teenager 🤷 but it's not like the rest of the house is immaculate, the entire family leaves it in a shit tip ready for Linda to come and clean it all up, so how are any of the kids supposed to know any better than just leaving stuff all over for someone else to pick up? Hairy Nips Harold likes to throw his weight around, but nobody has any respect for him, and they all take the piss led by Queen Lateetha.

Did anyone else think it was pretty odd that Lula took herself off to the hairdresser? Surely that's not something a 13 year old would usually be doing by herself.
Queen Lateetha 🤣🤣🤣🤣

• Haha

delightfullyfuked.

Chatty Member
Regardless of your financial status, what family in the depths of winter and the most expensive time to heat your home/cost of living crisis, walks round half naked in shorts etc? It’s just such a weird mentality. Not one of those kids in fleecy onesies or those Oodie’s that everyone’s wearing. It’s bizarre. They have an obsession with baring flesh.
Not defending but… my kids will walk around in pants and t shirts most of the day. That’s not without me shouting to put some clothes on!

• Haha

bestjobbeinggrandma

The video on ptwm must have been filmed by Joyce or else she was using two hands and two phones. Loves young dream folks!
@jxhx not sure if ur bothered or not, but towards the end of ur vid…a bit of ‘profile pic’ is in the top right hand corner.
If ur not fussed…sorry 😊

Seenthelighttorbay

@MrsOgre i wish there was a way we could meet so I could drive you, I’d risk the snow just to see her face when she works out we are real life trolls!

I know, I thought this too. She’s not posted about it since I said I would go, only on patchwork. Does the Bay Area have snow? We currently do but not thick so I’m still tempted 🚙🚙
It's cold and a little icy but we rarely get snow in the bay

Reactions: 4