Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
If you had said a member of her family had gone into costa and purchased a load of drinks and food with vouchers then you have a point.
Not sure what someone going into costa buying vouchers with cash has to do with anything??
Ok, let’s just forget I wrote it… next…
I’m not into attacking ur questioning other people on here.🤐

• Haha
Reactions: 2

wonder Lu

VIP Member
The first picture clearly shows her to be a liar.

Trolling is purposely going on someone's page or inbox and purposely stirring up opposing opinions for reactions.

Its obviously not on her feed as she would see it and doesnt need her huns to tell her. Her huns dont see her inbox or private emails so it's not there.

So where are you being trolled Rachel, you thick shit?! This page isn't trolling you knobhead, its idle gossip. As I've said before prove it wrong!! You can't!!
What does it say at the bottom of the first pic, I can’t see it as it’s covered with a grid of pictures?

Notthatgal

*Betsy not Betty 🙄

Betsy isn't dead, or living in the shed, to Liverpool she's departed, leaving Rach broken hearted! (Thread suggestion)

I really hope she isn't guilt tripped into coming home, Ratty has spent years showing her in the worst light, treating her like shit, cutting her off from all her family and generally behaving as only a narcissistic mother would.

i've said before, I think, that the times I've met Betsy she has come across really well. She is polite, mature and seems to have her head screwed on, she's no angel, what teenage girl is, the way she argues with T is horrible to watch, but that is 100% fuelled by their mother playing them off against each other. I think the break from her mum will be the best thing that's ever happened to her and I hope that she manages to get herself away from Jen The Hun too and really spreads her wings and finds herself be it in Liverpool or eventually further afield
Betty isn't dead, or living in the shed, to Liverpool she's departed, leaving Rach broken hearted! (Thread suggestion)

I really hope she isn't guilt tripped into coming home, Ratty has spent years showing her in the worst light, treating her like shit, cutting her off from all her family and generally behaving as only a narcissistic mother would.

i've said before, I think, that the times I've met Betsy she has come across really well. She is polite, mature and seems to have her head screwed on, she's no angel, what teenage girl is, the way she argues with T is horrible to watch, but that is 100% fuelled by their mother playing them off against each other. I think the break from her mum will be the best thing that's ever happened to her and I hope that she manages to get herself away from Jen The Hun too and really spreads her wings and finds herself be it in Liverpool or eventually further afield

ems1982

Chatty Member
Have you got the first few go fund me ones as well? For the warriors and her house?

wonder Lu

VIP Member
Tbf a few days ago the first winner was their mate. Wouldn’t you just redraw it. It did look fishy. However I do like them and it wasn’t me that reported . Darren made a right fuss. I think he protested far too much. That’s why since then he’s shown the random generator as he’d clearly had lots of messages.
I’m sure Emily did a story about it claiming it was her but it wasn’t it was Devon Mum.. I was very confused

Reactions: 1