Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shouldbedoingjobs

Chatty Member
Did they fly from Heathrow or Birmingham? My husband fly back from Dubai today and I did wonder if they might be on his flight

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 8

VCJR

VIP Member
You
Hate to say it, Rancid made a stab at it but here's the info x
However, the Bach family originally pronounced their name 'Baytch' (to rhyme with the letter 'h'). When he was a medical student his fellow-students mispronounced his name as 'Batch', and the mistake stuck. He was known as 'Batch' throughout his medical career, and we still say 'Batch' at the Centre to this day.
View attachment 1788167
https://www.bachcentre.com › dr-ba...
How is Dr Bach's name is pronounced? - The Bach Centre

But she's still a complete cunt. X
That's interesting, I didn't realise that the Bach of Rescue Remedy pronounced it Batch. I wonder if evil Rachel knew that, or was she accidentally pronouncing it correctly 🤔.

PEM

Chatty Member
That’s an absolute amazing story about the cigarette Slosh. So hilariously told. It’s about as funny as my fucking bunion.
Also why is a level 3 Autistic three year old having his hair butchered into a Bob by his Auntie 🙄 She’s not a hairdresser. That’s evident by how her finger placement is on those kitchen scissors. If she can do that while he’s not kicking off, then a proper hairdresser can cut it. Why does everything have to be different and done backward in that household.
Not only has she a gammy fanny and a chin with the texture of a grapefruit, but her hands are now suffering from jaundice. Poor girl. Not even a Gucci cat flea collar bracelet can help with that look.
Okay you just made me choke on my coffee 🤣🤣🤣 Your description of Rancid wins the internet today haha.

• Haha

chickhicks86

VIP Member
Some more comments from her mememe post about Betsy last night. Yet another adopted mother, so why didn't that one buy her the trainers?

Just noticed it's my third anniversary of being a tattler today🎉🎉
The jewellery woman is apparently the mum of one of her 100s of childhood besties.

Alansbigplate

VIP Member
She's ordered Lianne to drive her up to Liverpool to visit Betsy. Poor lickle teeny tiny Ratshit is too scared to drive on motorways. She managed to drive to Bristol airport though, which is off the M5.
In that old post someone found where they all went to Disney it sounded like she’d driven them there

• Wow

jxhx

VIP Member
Long time lurker on this thread. Hello 'nasty trolls' 👋 Thanks for making me howl with laughter on the daily. You've all gotten me through some shit mental health.

Ratchet has absolutely lost touch with her 'brand'.... "Please send me your hard earned money to help these poor, broken families, but on my next story, I'll show you my £1000+ outfit I wore to Morrisons today to do my £400 food shop that we don't need. Snort".

Yeah. Fine. I get you *feel* like you've earned all of your money, fair and square, by working your arse off, helping those in need (Debatable. And yes, we are aware that you will have a salary out of the money PTWM brand makes, but it's how you fucking word things! BE. CLEAR. ABOUT. WHAT. MONEY. PAYS. TOWARDS. WHAT.) and why shouldn't you enjoy the Gucci sunglasses and bag, if thats the case, but DONT BOAST ON AN INSTAGRAM THAT YOU INITIALLY SET UP TO HELP DV VICTIMS/PEOPLE IN POVERTY! 🤯

It's clearly all about money for herself as even if she has been told by her manager to post more holidays and fashion reels, that her engagement goes up, why would she sell out?! Surely it's all about helping families in need. I'd be like no fuck that. That's not what I'm here for and that's not what I'm about.
She had plenty of followers before, and was helping people regardless. She didn't need to be an influencer.

Re. E's list...The face shaver concerned me the most! How is she so aware of what all these brands and items are?! It's so incredibly sad.

I used to love PTWM and followed her when E was a toddler. I started to see alarming things in the past year or so and then she sent me here and WHEW!! 😬

I'm glad B has moved away. I would have with silky speaking to everyone like that. His behaviour towards them is frightening, in my eyes. And I just can't deal with how Racheleaelael just laughs and snorts at it.
I don't think it's all just because he's potentially on the spectrum either. He's just a cunt.

Sorry for the ramble rant. I deleted about 10 paragraphs as it is. THERE'S JUST SO MUCH TO DISCUSS 🤣
What was the final thing that made you come over?

rocksolidcrew

VIP Member
Saw this pop up (Mrs Gloss is a fashion group with 155k members). Vented or depop my arse! As if you’re likely to find this season VB on there….

I didn’t post it on the group Rach, that’s someone who actually admires your look.
Damn, private page, can’t even comment😡😂

• Haha
Reactions: 7

MrsOgre

VIP Member
No, not the DV in the doorway story.

That woman on the bridge. Has to be total fabrication/someone she knew as there was some "response" on Devon Lies.I still don't get how she was driving over Shaldon Bridge to Teignmouth when she lived in frigging Stoke Gabriel. My theory is she lobbed her kids at her sister or another relative who must have lived that side of Torquay and then carried on to work. Then I'm trying to work out who in Teignmouth or Dawlish? That's roughly my neighbourhood and I am baffled.
She worked in Kenn, I messaged her early on in 2016 and she said that's where she worked. I have always wondered why she took the back roads, when it might have been quicker and easier for her to go through Kingskerswell and then onto the A380. Her sister used to have the boys every weekend, clearly Rachel didn't want them in her life at all after they got custody.

This is the route Rachel possibly took.
C3E59193-F13D-4E4B-89DE-CEE8604B1022.jpeg

This would be the quickest and logical route. Bearing in mind that this is at the moment, the roads will be quiet. Rachel's route would have taken even longer at around 9am everyday.
098BC223-F029-41FA-9A8B-75987ACD184A.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 7