Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Spencerino42

Sooo confused and trying to catch up but I can't. Has Betsy permanently moved out? If so, has it been said why? (maybe just cos??)
And where's G living? Still in the shed??

Reactions: 7

jxhx

VIP Member
She is definitely pushing the sloshy is autistic theme now isn’t she.
I don't think that's occurred to her. I think she thinks the huns will think it cute and hilarious. They'll have tears running down their face watching.

ILoveUnicorns

VIP Member
She still follows Dani, she is the one with the pink hair, thought she was super cool dissing the trolls about the amazon haul.

• Wow
  • Sad

ImShook

VIP Member
Because if you hand the money over to a charity, you don't get to keep any of it. If you set up a charity yourself, you have to abide by very strict rules set by the Charity Commission and have to provide transparent records of funds raised, where it's gone, account for every penny etc. If you set up your own CIC (with yourself as a director, of course), the rules are much more lax, and you can get away with paying yourself a healthy salary and ridiculous trumped up "expenses" and give the square root of fuck all to those you're pretending to help.
What would you say to a founder and trustee of a CIC that has claimed they are unable to receive a wage from the public money within their ‘charity’?
A supposed £1.6M started off the CIC.

• Wow

Somerset girl

VIP Member
But she's had her hair done to distract from her gargantuan protrusion 😆.
I Don't think she's actually done her hair herself here, I think that's been done by someone who knows what do do with lank hair. The best she can usually do is sizzle it with straighteners or a lush scrunchie top knot 🤩.
Maybe her herpes has got to her nose 🤔.
I wonder if it's a prerecord from when she got it done?

I don’t have last year’s Christmas wishlist. But I do have this. It references the vouchers and shows how much they asked for and all the Amazon packages they received.

Attachments

• Angry